Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am
"Hm?" Shoxie asked, turning around to look at her, and as he did, his tail knocked over a medical tray onto another patient. Shoxie screamed when he heard the crashing and he quickly hid behind the other side of Mika's bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Mika looked suprised and slowly stood up. "You like some kind of hyper rodent with anxiety issues. Do you know that?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
"Sure," Walter replied. Sasha walked over and sniffed at the bag the girl carried, as if wondering what was in it.

...that is all

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:34 pm
After a while they were back to their room, and she put the bag she bought on the chair nearby. The sun was beginning to set, as they saw through the window. "Wow..." she said in awe, looking at the sun. Then, when the sun was half-way through setting, she walked towards her bed and sat on it.I'm excited for tomorrow, she thought, smiling.  

Chi Awase

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Sasha walked over and hopped onto Walter's bed, who dropped his bag by it. He looked over at the girl when she said 'wow.' "What?" He asked, wondering what she saw.

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am
Akane turned to Walter. "The sun," she said, "I saw the sun set." she smiled at him, and then stood up, closing the curtains. She went back to her bed, and saw on the wall clock that it was already night. "Huh, time flies by. But I'm not sleepy yet..." she said to herself, then turned to Walter again. "What about you?" she asked him.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm
Shoxie grinned innocently. "So, you feelin' any better?" Shoxie asked, standing up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm
"Much" Mika replied, she was glad for the support the tight bandages gave. "How aobut we get back to serenity in hope that nothing is on fire?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm
"Should we buy a map?" Shoxie asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm
"Did you think of that idea by yourself?" Mika asked, implying that shoxie might be an idiot. Mika didnt mond so much now though, because in fact shoxie had helped her. "Lets find the nearest inn, there should be maps there."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm
Shoxie nodded. He lead the way to the door and looked outside to see the sun about to start setting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 pm
//here goes ._.//

Soren approached the small village, his face sporting it's usual cold stare.
he'd recently been considering mercenary work, but he hadn't decided yet. So far he was alright just cooking up animals.

Slowly he walked forward, barely noticing the houses and farms he passed, until reaching what looked like the inn.

As he looked at it, his half closed eyes shifted a bit, his eyebrow raising as he saw the bars and fences. this place wasn't quite the norm, but he still entered, taking a breath before opening the door and walking in, passing another traveler with a slight, uninterested nod.

//Is that ok? O.o  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:16 am
[[umm...... ?
Hey thar~
Do u have an RP partner?
If u don't, you should find one, cause there's not really much point in RPing alone...
If you want (and if Puppet doesn't mind) you could probably join our RP~]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 am
//I was just kinda hoping to stumble upon one, actually. razz it seemed to work before >.< Puppet got me to join, but then she went offline :/ So, i'm not exactly sure what to do for now. //  

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 am
[[i guess we should just wait for her...
for now you could wait, or u cud make another character to RP with someone who is online]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games