Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 pm
Nathan shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You liar. You just want people to think you're terrible. But I know you're not..." he murmured, brushing down his pants to avoid looking at Mao.

"But don't worry - I won't keep you any longer. I'm sure you've had enough of my pathetic presence..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm
"Just remember, you're the one saying that, not me. Just because I don't like to be treated like some sort of pet or plush toy in public does not mean I think you're pathetic. Of course I won't try to make you think otherwise since you want to keep telling yourself that and I'm of course no psychologist."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Nathan glared at him. "Stuff it. I'm still leaving you to whatever devices you wish to have - thank you for sorting out my cheek." He actually bowed - albeit stiffly - before making to brush past Mao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Though tempted, Mao did absolutely nothing to stop him.

Meanwhile, Davyn waited for Nathan out in the lobby. He didn't seem as interested in Nathan's well-being as much as he was interested in the opportunity he lost because of the incident.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm
Nathan flicked his hair out of his eyes, winced at the slight pain of flexing his cheek beneath the bandage, then strode to Davyn's side. "Since I'm still hungry, did you want that food? Still my apology, and if you don't mind being seen with this," he gestured at his hideous bandage, "then we could still catch somewhere since the boss won't expect me back tonight..."
The Angel smiled, determined not to think of the Demon anymore today.
Perhaps I might even get drunk... he thought recklessly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Davyn forced a smile, though it wasn't like before. "Sure. And you look fine by the way. The bandage might not look to appealing to you, but it doesn't matter to me. Besides, I bet you had fun in there. You know, being treated by those good looking nurses and all." He then forced himself to laugh a little and led Nathan outside. It took a while to catch another taxi, but they eventually were able to get on one and drive off. Davyn decided that his original idea of going to a nice restaurant was no good now, so instead he decided to take Nathan to a small diner, then out to another bar that was owned by a friend of his. He figured of course that if he could get Nathan drunk, he would still be able to have his way.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Nathan shook his head. "Talking to them makes them feel better - they deal with a lot of s**t in their lives, you know?" He watched Davyn's face during the taxi ride as they stopped outside of a small diner.
"What did you think I was doing in there?" he asked quietly, folding his arms and allowing a slight accusation into his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm
"In where? The hospital? How should I know. Getting your wound taken care of and staring intently at the nurses' large breasts or something. I mean, it's not like you were... Let's say, with a guy or anything. I assume all the men there are doctors and they were too busy with other people. That emergency room was filled to the brim with sick people. That's kinda why I went into the lobby instead."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Nathan fought an impulse to shove Davyn out of the taxi and demand to be taken home. Instead he glowered at him and got out his side of the taxi, allowing Davyn to pay as he stomped to the door of the diner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Davyn didn't notice anything. He payed the fee and went inside. "Order anything you like."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm
The Angel bit his cheek hard, holding it between his teeth mercilessly for a moment before sitting down. He would not be leaving with this a*****e, no way in hell!

"I'd like a meat supreme pizza, please..." He informed the waitress, putting down his menu. "As for a drink... a cola, please." He smiled at her, in his usual friendly way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm
"A cheeseburger and a root beer for me," Davyn told her.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Nathan gazed at the floor, then met Davyn's eyes. "What kind of opinion," he asked slowly, eyes hard, "do you have of me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm
"That depends," Davyn replied. "What exactly do you mean by that?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm
"You honestly think I would ogle the nurses to make them uncomfortable, that I would insult them by belittling them by staring at their breasts as they helped me?" He almost growled, voice very low. It was a warning that Davyn better be careful how he answered...  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games