Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image
"Well...It's right and it's wrong..." Shiki said, "Originally, I was Shiki Nanaya who lived in a small mansion in some forested hills. The Nanaya family are a family of assassins. We were the ones who made sure the area was safe from demons. Well, the Nanaya clan was not entirely enthusiastic about letting their members leave the grounds unless it was to carry out a mission. So they never even brought different genes into their gene pool. Not many children were born in that place...Many pregnancies, but very few children...I was one of those few...Because of their thick blood, I had inherited a need to kill anything nonhuman that I encounter. Because of our thick blood, I have also inherited the soul of a killer," He closed his eyes. He didn't want to see Sandra's surprised face, "So just then...When the pressure got too great, it must have taken over...The embodiment of my true past that was locked away for so many years..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Sandra looked thoughtful as she absorbed what Shiki told her. She didn't look scared or upset of anything like that, just thoughtful. She thought about how he had told her to hold still right before he had slaughtered all of those women, or whatever they were. She wasn't concerned for herself, just worried a little about him but he seemed to be doing okay.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
Shiki was silent. He told her almost everything about his 'first' past. Everything except...No, he didn't want to remember that night...
He didn't open his eyes yet. He didn't want to see the look that must be on Sandra's face. Hell, he made a face like that as well when he found out about himself. Good thing the Tohno's didn't destroy everything from the Nanaya mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm
Sandra saw that Shiki looked troubled and she thought that maybe he wasn't feeling well. She gently put her hand against his forward, to see if he had a fever, and prepared to use her magic, if needed.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
"Huh...?" Shiki was startled, so he opened his eyes and saw her hand on his forehead, "What are you...?" He questioned, still surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm
"I wanted to see if you had a fever or something," Sandra replied, frowning at him. She didn't feel anything out of the ordinary temperature wise. "You weren't looking so good. I'm worried about you."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image
Shiki laughed again, "I have chronic anemia, but that's a story for another time I guess. You really do sound like my step sister," He joked. It was uncanny how Sandra was practically quoting her like that. That made him connect with her more. Heck, he even had half a mind to ask her if she remembered that day thirteen years ago, but he knew she wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Sandra pulled her hand back from Shiki's forehead, nodding. Then she suddenly tensed up and looked a little pained but then she instantly relaxed again, like nothing had happened.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image
"You alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" Shiki asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm
"No, it's not you, it's..." Sandra began but she cut off as she tensed again. then she shook her head as if to clear it. "it's nothing," she finished.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
Shiki shook his head, "It is not. Now it's my turn to be worried. Are you okay? I'm trying to be honest with you, so could you please try to be honest with me too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 pm
Sandra glanced at him and then let out a sigh. "Sorry," she said. She knew she should be honest with him. "It's just that I-" her voice cut off and she hugger herself then doubled over in pain. She began to tremble from the intense pain that was rushing through her. She felt like she was being lit on fire.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
"Hey!" Shiki leaned forward and placed his hand on her back, "What's going on?!" He demanded in worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Tears began to run from Sandra's eyes as the pain continue. She slowly picked her head up to look at him. She needed to tell him that the others they had left alive in the village were coming for them. "They're.... back..." she mumbled to him, trying to push herself up.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image
"Who's...? Those people in that village?" Shiki asked, instantly taking hold of his knife.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff