Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 am
Kurama moved wheeling Hikari into the room. He glanced at Tsuzuki before getting the girl close to the object the baby was in. " Here he is, Your baby boy." The fox said moving his hand under the machine to rid the spell to show the baby true look. " His a cutie. Looks just like the two of you. " Kurama said.

Hiei moved standing behind Hikari a little and stared at the boy. He couldn't believe he had this small little family. Who would of thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am
Hikari sat up a little more when the got in the room, placing her hand on the glass after Kurama removed the fox magic. "Hey baby..." She muttered with a small smile. "He's so tiny."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 am
"Well he was born early." The fox said and rubbed Hikari's back. "He'll have to stay here for a bit till we know he'll be alright. His not out of the woods yet." The fox said and moved a little rubbing the women's back. " Tsuzuki and I will be outside. You two can see him." Kurama said and looked toward Tsuzuki and nodded to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 am
Tsuzuki glanced up at Kurama before giving Hikari a kiss on the top of her head. "You did good, sweety." He headed out of the room then, standing in the hallway.

"Thanks." Hikari said to Kurama and her father before looking back at the baby. She was still worried, but not as much as before. "I didn't think babies could be born with tattoos."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 am
"I don't understand that much either." Hiei said and looked at the baby again, having one hand on the back of the chair and the other on the side of the counter. "I can't wait to bring him home." He said.

Kurama moved shutting the door and leaned on the wall and closed his eyes as he leaned on Tsuzuki. " I need a coffee." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 am
The baby moved again, making more 'ba ba' noises towards his mom and dad.

Hikari chuckled a bit, watching Hideki. It killed her that she couldn't hold him right now. "Me neither."

Tsuzuki moved his arm around Kurama as the fox demon leaned on him. "I bet. After dealing with my screaming daughter for five hours." He patted Kurama's shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of Hikari."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 am
Kurama chuckled. " Five hours of that and the two hour meeting I'll have to attend about slamming my boss to a wall." Kurama said with a sigh. That was a bit of an issue. He'd be in trouble for sure. He gave Tsuzuki a light kiss. " No problem. "

Hiei shifted a little and watched the baby and leaned down Giving Hikari a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:55 am
"Sounds like an office party." Tsuzuki shook his head a bit, returning the light kiss with his own. "If there's anything I can do to keep you from getting in trouble, just let me know."

Hikari tilted her head up to kiss Hiei, moving to hold his hand. "So, you're gonna help me change him and do all that other baby stuff, right?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 am
Kurama chuckled and played with Tsuzuki's hand a little. " have dinner ready for when I get home and will be set. I have to go." He said stealing his badge back. " I'll be sending a nurse to watch Hiei and Hikari." He said patting the man's chest and going to leave.

" no of course not. That's all you." He said with a small smile. He was joking of course. " I'll help." He said and messed up her hair a little staring at the baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 pm
"I'll see you tonight then." Tsuzuki went to take Kurama's arm to pull the fox back and give him one more kiss before letting go. He stepped back into the room, staying by the door for now as he watched Hikari, Hiei and the baby.

"Pfft, whatever." Hikari laughed quietly, moving some hair out of her face after Hiei messed it up. She looked back at the baby. She couldn't believe it... Hikari had grown attached to the little boy while he'd been inside her, and it was crazy to see him like this.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm
Hiei moved giving Hikari another kiss. " I'll run home to get you different clothing alright? I'll be back in a few." He said rubbing her back and heading toward the door walking toward Tsuzuki and moved passed him to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 pm
A few weeks had passed, Sitting at the apartment, Hiei was half awake on the couch holding the child close to him as they took a 'nap'. He'd been getting up and down for the kid a lot over the few nights to help out Hikari but it wore him out for work so had left one of his most trustful friends in charge till he was back. Moving slowly he rubbed the baby's back slowly. Mumbling under a breath a lullaby from Koorime he stared toward the wall. ' It's morning already....and he hasn't even slept. His been feed, changed and everything..his going to be one of those babies.' He thought with a sigh.

Kurama stared at the clock as he woke up. ' I can't believe I took a week of work to Help Hiei out. I can't be King.' He thought and shook his head a little with a sigh and pulled on his clothing before giving Tsuzuki a kiss. " I'll see you later tonight..." he mumbled and headed toward the door. So not till like midnight when he was done at the castle again. The fox didn't get home till late and normally talked to Tsuzuki for a moment then blacked out before more work. He didn't like that at all. He hated this job. ' I never ever want to be king ever again. It's so stressful. I feel so ill lately.' He thought as he stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen to find food. ' I don't get to see Tsuzuki hardly ever either..'  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games