Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Tsuzuki moved his hands into his pockets, staring down at his grandson after Hiei came in with Kurama. "He looks a lot like you, you know." The blond spoke with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm
Hiei moved his head to the side looking at the small child and moved his hand after a few seconds. " I never thought." He said. He never thought he'd have a kid. just never came to mind. He shifted a bit and glanced at Kurama for a moment.

" Will try everything to keep him alive Hiei." Kurama said and walked over toward them standing around the baby. " See Tsuzuki. I told you they'd make a cute baby." Kurama said with a smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm
"Tch, the good looks obviously come from my side." Tsuzuki joked with a small chuckle. "How's Hikari?" He wondered, glancing up at Hiei.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm
Kurama chuckled. " Of course." The fox said and looked toward Tsuzuki then looked at Hiei. " She's tired and really want's to see Hidek..." Hiei said and moved a little with a smile again just looking at the baby. So small but so cute..so innocent..  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Tsuzuki couldn't help but smile a bit as he watched the way Hiei looked at his son. "You'll be a good dad. And if he's anything like you or Hikari, Hideki should be fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Hiei shifted moving his hand from the glass and rubbed the side of his head. " Let's hope his like Hikari and I then.." The fire demon said and glanced toward Tsuzuki and Kurama before the fox pinched Hiei's cheek. " this is the first time in years I've seen you smile." Kurama said. " Smile more often. It's good for you."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 am
The baby turned his head a bit, tiny eyes looking up at Hiei. His arms moved a bit, along with his mouth, making the tiniest 'ba ba ba' sound.

Tsuzuki blinked, seeing the small child in the incubator do such a thing. That was really early for a newborn to be able to even consider doing such a thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 am
Hiei chuckled a little and moved his hand over the glass again slightly. " I should go back to Hikari." Hiei finally said moving. " She's probably freaking out." He added.

Kurama moved looking toward the clock. " I'm come get here in five minutes to come see him. I need to check over the child again." Kurama said with a smile and held his hand toward the door. " See you in a few Hiei." Kurama added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 am
Hikari really was freaking out. She was sitting up, holding her knees tucked to her chest as she sat there, waiting for someone to come back and tell her what was happening.

Tsuzuki looked back at the child as Hiei headed out the door. "...You know, the other doctors are going to come in here and think this is some cult baby."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am
"Cult baby my a**." Kurama said moving to bite his finger a little then waited for a little blood then held it under the machine and started to write on it to put up an illusion. " Weak fox magic. How I do wish I learnt more of you." The fox said. " Cute human looking baby. Don't you think?" Kurama asked.

Hiei moved walking into the room and shut the door heading toward Hikari and held his hands out a little before rubbing hikari's back. " His all good. Kurama is going to come get you in a few moments."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 am
Tsuzuki shook his head a bit with a small smile. "Adorable... And incredibly strong for being underdeveloped."

Hikari looked up instantly when Hiei came in. She opened her mouth to start asking questions, but Hiei already had her answer. "Really? He's okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 am
Kurama smiled a little and leaned on Tsuzuki. " I'm so happy for them. I wish they could hold him.." Kurama said and leaned on the human before looking at the baby. " I'm goign to get Hikari."

"His alright, his a little weak and needs some time. But Kurama will come get you. " The fire demon smiled and gave Hikari a kiss. " His cute."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 am
Hikari smiled as she returned the kiss. That's all she wanted to hear. "Probably looks like his daddy, yeah?" She asked with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am
"A little mix of both of us." Hiei said and gave Hikari another Kiss before looking at the door with a wheel chair for Hikari. " " Hope on, Will go see your baby boy." Kurama said with a smile and moved looking at Hiei.

Hiei shifted to help Hikari. " After this, I'll ran to the Apartment and bring you some clothing." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 am
Hikari slowly got off the bed and into the wheel chair with Hiei's help. "Thanks." She said to Hiei about getting clothes. Hikari wasn't really liking this hospital gown. She leaned back in the wheel chair, taking a deep breath.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games