Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Mukuro laughed a little and shoved Hikari back and moved to hold her to the door. " Even better, Hiei won't be able to bloody help you because Ha. His in a meeting and can't hear you."

" Doctors, and things like that." Von said and moved a little looking at the menu before picking out the food for himself. " Mmm Bacon." Jen said with a smile and looked up at Tsuzuki. " Is Kurama workin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:59 pm
Hikari's eyes widened as Mukuro shoved her back. Oh man, this was really gonna start. And it didn't take much to guess where Mukuro's aim would be located. "Get off of me!" She yelled, going to punch Mukuro in the face and push her away.

"If you want to be a doctor, I know just the person who you can talk to about that." Tsuzuki chuckled a bit. "Yeah, he's on call for the day. After work though he'll be right home."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 pm
Mukuro stumbled back a few steps and moved going to punch Hikari in the face. " I knew you were just a little whore. All knocked up with some half blood child in you're stomach?" Mukuro asked and went to kick Hikari in the side pretty hard.

" I'm not talking to the creature you are sleeping with." Von said dully. " Hey, Don't say that about Kurama. He isn't a creature." Jen said staring at the human boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm
Hikari took the hit to her face, spitting out a bit of blood. "You stupid b***h--!" She growled out, moving her arms to block her stomach as she took the hit to her side, landing against the wall with a grunt. Pushing off the wall, Hikari went right for Mukuro, sending several kicks and punches her way. This sort of thing got her riled up pretty fast.

"Thank you." Tsuzuki gestured to Jen when he backed up Kurama. "By the way, that 'creature' could have let your wounds get infected, but he decided to help even after you conjured a demon star at his face."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm
"I hope it affected him. Demons are dirty. The Fox is dirty and evil. His eyes hold no good." Von said and Jen gave him a dull look before coughing and at that sending a small fire ball to Von's shoulder making the boy jump to the side. " Stop insulting Kurama." Jen warned. " I bite."

Mukuro moved going to grab the Girl by the hair to through her before feeling a kick to her side that sent her right out the window. Hiei shifted waiting a second before turning to Hikari moving toward her. " Are you alright!?" He asked pretty worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm
"It's true. Spits fire, too." Tsuzuki added. He wasn't going to tell Jen not to do that when Von was acting the way he was. "You two order what you want." He spoke casually then as the waitress came over.

Hikari stumbled back against the wall, sliding down to sit on the floor, gripping her stomach. Her wide as she felt a sharp pain suddenly and doubled over a bit. She took in a sharp breath, shaking her head.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm
" I want Bacon, eggs and pancakes man." Jen said looking up at the waitress. " Ooh and a coke to drink." He added with a big smile on his face. " just eggs and toast for me...water to drink." Von said and looked down.

Hiei moved kneeling down beside Hikari and moved his hands. " s**t." He mumbled and moved a little pulling out his phone to call Kurama. " Take a deep breath. It will help with the pain." Hiei said. Normally it did. Moving he held the phone between his ear and shoulder and moved his hands a little to help Hikari. " Fox, Hikari got hit pretty hard and she's in a lot of pain." Hiei said and moved. " I'll bring her in. Have a room ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm
"And I'll have your pancake, eggs and sausage meal, please. With a coffee." Tsuzuki handed the woman her menus back before she left. He placed his hand on the top of Von's head. "Done with the insults yet?"

"C-cold... Hurts... I-it's cold..." Hikari shakily got out. Her skin was slowly getting colder to the touch. She flinched a few times, gripping onto Hiei's shirt sleeve.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Von shifted and glanced to the side. He shrugged a little and then Jen cracked a sly smirk. " Get used to living with Demons if you're staying with Grandpa. Because Well he knows a lot." Jen said.
" Eww. Demons." Von mumbled.

Hiei shifted hanging up and moved his phone into his pocket before picking Hikari up. He moved his hands around her trying to keep her warm and left. He moved a little staring at Akuro. " Open a portal now." He ordered and Akuro listened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm
"Von, stop it or I'll make the waitress change out your food for wheat cereal." Tsuzuki spoke before taking a bite of his food. A little too calmly.

Hikari gripped onto Hiei's shirt, Hiding her face in his shoulder as she continued to take deep breaths. She hurt... She really hurt, and was scared all of a sudden she was going to lose her child.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 pm
Von stared at Tsuzuki. He shut up and grabbed his water starting to drink and Jen chuckled. " Cool it Vonny. Demons aren't that bad." Jen said with a smile. " Hiei and Hikki are amazing."

Dropping into the Human world he started to the Hospital, once there he dodged around people before seeing the fox and moved into the room putting her down on the bed. " She's so cold.." Hiei said moving a hand to hold hers to keep her warm. " I know, Hiei I need to ask you to step outside. Rana and I will deal with this. Please call Tsuzuki."kurama said. " B-but fox. I can't just.." Hiei started and Kurama gave him a look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm
Tsuzuki only chuckled. Now they were getting somewhere, and Tsuzuki was learning how to get his way with the kid.

Hikari huddled up on the bed on her side when Hiei finally put her down, her arms wrapped around her stomach. "Make it stop. Make it stop!"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 pm
"Will make it stop Hikari. Hiei out" Kurama snapped and the fire demon left the room. Moving the fox hooked Hikari up to a pain machine and got to work with rana.

Hiei stood out in the hall and moved his phone. ' Come To Hospital now.' He texted Tsuzuki before sitting down on the bench with his hands behind his neck, his leg moving up and down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:18 pm
'Is Hikari alright?' Tsuzuki replied, already rushing to change and get out of the house.

After a few minutes of being hooked up to the pain medication, Hikari calmed down. "I'm okay... I'm okay..." She mumbled, moving one hand up to her face to cover her eyes.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 pm
Jen and Von stared toward Tsuzuki as they were being rushed out of the restaurant pretty fast. " What's going on, Uncle?" Von asked and Jen bilnked heading to the car.

' I don't know. Just come.' Hiei sent again and looked to the side.

Kurama and Rana moved a little. " ...Hikari how do you feel right now?" Rana asked walking to one side of the bed. Kurama stood there with arms crossed. Worried.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games