Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:46 pm
Steiner looks at Winter and then back at the papers. he rubs his brow and turns back to Winter. "Would you mind explaining it?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm
Winter nodded and sat down lightly on a chair, her dragon tail flicking back and forth. Opening one of the books, she started to explain it in a way that he would understand; with help from her plague persona.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm
Steiner feels enraged and embarresed, but heistens and begins to understand. "Well it seems that the people here were infusing magical methods with this 'science' but also played around with 'biology' and 'anatomy.' This is interesting." Steiner sits in a chair feeling tired. "I will have much to talk about with these 'scientists' I have ordered taken."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Winter nodded in agreement, "But most of this I don't really understand either so they will be most helpful," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm
"Hmmm, perhaps I can understand it if I compare or replicate these notes." Steiner gets up from his chair. He has a look of determination. "Winter, go tell the Plagues that I will need three more. I will also need silence." Steiner begins to walk out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:41 am
Winter nodded and left, going outside, "Father needs three more of you," She said, "And don't make a racket in there."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 am
Plague gets up out of the ground. he looks around. "16, 15, and 14, you three go to father and help him." Plague returns to the ground as the three run into the building to Steiner.

(is there a conference room I could use? and is Necro going to kidnap Synthic? or just his crazy character.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 am
(There are numerous offices and such. And I don't know if he's going to try and take Synthic. She's in Jilin's Castle with her cousin Rick and one of Pyro's characters(who is inactive for whatever reason))

Winter went back into the building, this time going to a separate room to practice her transforming.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:13 am
Steiner walks up to another floor and finds a room sutable for his intentions. he turns to the now six Plagues standing behind him. "You three, go and gather all the papers and books and everything else that you can carry that is not furnature or tools. I will also need a steady supply of food and drink. Also tell the others not to disturb me." Steiner walks into the room and shuts the door.

The Plagues begin to run about like ants bringing papers, machines and books to Steiners office. 16 slaps his head as he remembers that all Plagues have a link and sends Plague a message telling him that Steiner does not want to be disturbed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm
"I wonder what I can do while father's working," Winter pondered aloud as she practiced.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm
Suddenly the Plague voice appears. "Father always wanted Plague to absorb a piece if a leviathan. But sadly he could never find any... Perhaps you could find a way to, or actually find a leviathan. Though I'm sure he will understand if you don't. They are quite rare...there might not even be any left."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm
Winter grinned, "That sounds like a good idea," She said. She started thinking of all the places where there could be one. Obviously here is a poor place to look for an ocean-dwelling creature.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 pm
The Plague voice speaks again. "Now don't dwell on this, it was just an idea. I don't believe we are near any ocean."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm
Winter grinned, already planning. She wanted to please her father, "That can be fixed," She said. From her back, two large feathered wings emerged. Her bones then became more hollow for flight.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm
The Plague voice begins to contradict itself. "But what if somebody attacks Father while you're gone? And what if he gets angry that you left without telling him?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games