Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:41 am
Winter then went into the forest again. She wasn't targeting animals that could be used as food; prefering to devour monsters instead.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 am
Steiner sits down with a sullen look. He looks at the now running machine. "One thousand years ago I was ahead of my time...I was researching energies and their uses in a mechanical envorinment...but it appears even after one thousand years that magic is still dominant over the study of creation. (science)" Steiner gets up and goes over to the machine. "It is simply not fair. Why should those without suffer? Why is the unexplainable more powerfull than the explained?" Steiner turns to the now standing Plague. "Plague...it is time to make my dream a reality." Steiner begins to leave the room.

The two Plagues arive at the room just as Steiner is leaving it.

Steiner sees them. "Ah, excellent timing. I am no longer interested in the energy room. Now I am searching for whatever documents and research are still in here. Go, and return to me when you have found something." Steiner motions them off.

The Plagues nod and go off, searching for documents.

(so what is still here?)  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:41 pm
(Most paperwork is still present. Basically everything here should be as it was before it was vacated)

Once Winter devoured some monsters she relaxed a little, "They were good," She said satisfied.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm
Steiner continues to walk through the halls.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:28 am
Winter went and practiced her shape shifting again for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:35 pm
The plagues begin to move from room to room finding papers in some with complicated stuff. Eventually they returned to Dr. Steiner. "Father, we found a wealth of what we think is knowledge. And it seems to be everywhere!" The Plagues talk in sync.

Steiner looks at them. "Bring me to the nearest." Steiner begins to walk down the hall with the Plagues.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm
Winter went back to the building and followed Steiner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:50 pm
The Plague that was with Dr. Steiner at the time backs away from Winter as she approaches.

Steiner notices Winter, he stops and turns to her with a bit of a smile on his face. "Ah, Winter. How did it go? Did you enjoy yourself?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm
Winter nodded, "Yes," She said with a little grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm
Steiner begins to walk into a room. "Excellent excellent. Now, I am in the middle of excploring this buildings vast amount of forgotten knowledge. Care to join?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:40 pm
"Okay," Winter said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm
Steiner walks into one of the rooms and begins to rifle through the papers and books. His brow wrinkles as he tries to understand some of it.

The Plagues stand by the doorway.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 pm
Winter looked at some of the papers with him, understanding it a little better than he was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm
Steiner, highly irritated throws down the papers he was holding. "BAH! this terminology is forein to me."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 pm
"I can sort of understand it," Winter said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games