Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 pm
Steiner walks on. He looks around the dark hallway noting the similarities some of the tech has with his own inventions.

Plague and the other duplicates take hiding spots around the entrance. Some hide behind trees, while others burry themselves.

(What kind of generators are they? Or have they not been established?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm
(geothermal mostly)

Winter kept walking with him quietly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:55 pm
Steiner finds his way to the utilities section. He begins studying the various machines trying to figure out if they still work, or if they can be turned back on. "You know Winter, if you happen to understand today's technology...now would be a good time to help me get the lights back on."

(Hey, is Pyro going to join in at all? Oh and what's the deal with city of the white sword and deralo? Who is in charge there? And who controls the King or queen of Verspya?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm
"Some of the generators are powered by life energy. I can supply it," Winter said.

(I PMed him and he's not replying. Pyro's in charge of the City of White and Smarties is in control of Deralo. Smarties also controls the Queen of Deralo City, the 'capital' of Verspya)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Steiner looks at winter a tad confused. He looks at his arm and then back at Winter. "Are we talking about the same thing?" he looks back at the Machines. "When I call it 'life energy' I am talking about the force which makes up lightning. I also found that all creatures give off a small amount. Thus the name. I would be highly surprised if you could give these enough to start them. Even in your current state." Steiner continues inspecting the machines.

(That reminds me, is the captain still involved in the guild?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm
(He is, and he isn't. He's on hiatus and is planning a comeback soon)

Winter grinned, "Prepare to be amazed father," She said and went to one of the crystallis generators. Her body began to churn and change shape, however she wasn't actually transforming. From her chest, a strange black demon emerged. It stepped out of her body and walked towards the generator, putting it's mutant clawed hand on one part of it. The creature then was covered with strange energy from the generator. The energy compacted and crushed the creature until it was one small crystal that fit inside it. Instantly the lights began to flicker on one by one. Winter looked at her father, "See?" She said. The generator had taken a lot of her material though...Now she felt hungry again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:11 pm
The Plague that was with them had collapsed in a sitting position completely frightened and starring at Winter.

Steiner was equally terrified, but did little to show it. He stepped back a bit a little wide eyed. "Well you certainly amazed me...But what the h*ll was that?"

(Haitus?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm
"It was a lesser demon," Winter said, "By itself, it's life is only about ten minutes long. Becoming a crystallis is doing it a favor," She said, not really noticing their fear.

(You don't know what that means? ^_^; )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 pm
Steiner looked at the machine. Then back at Winter. "Ok, but how did you generate a separate living creature? And a demon for that matter? And what is a cristallis?" Steiner is now more curious than frightened.

(no... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:35 pm
"I just formed it with my energy. That little energy crystal is a crystallis. It's concentrated soul," Winter said, motioning to the little crystal in the generator. She stretched and sighed, "I'm hungry again now..."

(...How about sabbatical?)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:45 pm
Steiner rubs his brow. Vampires...always evolving...now apparently they have souls...he thinks to himself. "Alright...if you can show me how to convert the power to the building's lighting system, I will let you go feed. However I want you to tell me everything you know about todays technology when you get back."
(...no...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:48 pm
"It's already done," Winter said, pointing to the bright lights over their heads.

(^_^; )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:11 pm
Steiner rubs his brow again while feeling completely useless. "Alright, you can go hunt the forrest now. Just don't eat everything out there. Me and the Plagues will have to hunt later. Oh by the way, tell Plague to send two more down here ok?"

(I'll look them up... -____-)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 am
"Okay Daddy," Winter said and ran outside, "Father wants two of you to go to him," She said even though she couldn't see where the Plagues were hiding. She knew they had to be around.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 am
Plague 8 pops up out of the ground, and Plague 11 out from behind a rock. "Aye ma'am." They reply and run inside.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games