Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rikku Takanashi rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:05 am
I am Attacking Andrew!

As she feels her Fear fizzle, Camilla's eyes snap open with a look of pure rage! "Wraah!" she roars angrily over her Fear failing her AGAIN! She couldn't stand this! Why did her Fear fail her each and every time! There was some small conciliation to her missing however. As she let the rage consume her every thought and emotion, as she released all the wrath she'd been so desperately trying to hold in, the searing boiling pain began to subside! And not only that! She felt stronger! All the pain, which just seemed to eat away at her energy, started to melt away as she gave into the cries for pain and destruction!

She was furious her Fear failed her, and oh how she wanted to feel HER fist jammed into Holly's gut! But, she also wanted to hurt everybody around her! She didn't care who! She just wanted to see them in pain! She couldn't think clearly, she just let her all consuming rage guide her actions.

And so, prompted by the bloodthirsty cries for pain, Camilla takes a few large steps in a random direction as her fist begins to glow with a yellow light! She longed so badly to use one of her Fears successfully! To use her Fear to inflict as much pain as possible on someone! Every fiber of her being seemed to scream with this desire, and it was this sheer force of will that allowed her to successfully channel some of her Fear from her core to her fist! With her Fear charged, she suddenly whirls around and throws a Fear charged punch aimed at a random person!

She felt the heat before it really registered who she hit, and as she looks up from the gut of the person her fist was jammed into, a wicked almost feral grin splits across her face! It was the Fire Demon! The one who she played that pathetic prank on, the one who she'd nervously avoided for the past year over worries of occuring his wrath! She didn't care anymore! She didn't care about occuring his wrath! She wasn't the plaything of predators any more! She was the predator now! A malicious mirth shone in her eyes as a sicking feeling of delight washes over her! She feels his pain feeding the bloodlust the rage created inside her, and feels her own pain slipping away! Yes! She would inflict her pain on them! It was their fault! All of them! Underestimating her, chasing her, hunting her! Treating her like she was just some game for their amusement!!

A deep boiling bitterness accompanied the rage, as things she never begrudged before turn into a costic corrupting poison! And it wasn't a far cry to say, that the all consuming rage might have made her go a little mad...

Battle stats
Character name: Camilla Forester
HP: 23/40 (20 + 3 = 23)
Action Type: Fear Attack (T1 Battle Cry)
Damage: 6
Target: Andrew
People that are currently attacking me: 0/3 (I think)

phantompanther13
My character is attacking yours! Have a mouse that's snapped!

And wow! It looks like Andrew gets the honor of receiving My/Camilla's first ever successful Fear attack! Grats! : D

phantompanther13 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:00 am
I am [attacking] Camilla!!

Andrew turned on the little mouse. She punched him! Why? Because he was on fire? It had to be. But she looked sturdy yet. Sturdy enough to sap some fear off off.

Andrew fed into his fear, changing his flames from orange to green. an he held it in his hands as he approached her. "Hello again little mouse. That was wasn't nice." He wasn't going to burn her but now, he felt he very much should. Now that she hit him he felt she should burn with the rest of them. Andrew was starting to loose sight of who was friend and who was foe.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 30-6+3=27
Action type: Fear attack
Damage: 0 for now
Target: Camilla
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

Rikku Takanashi
My character is attacking yours!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Rikku Takanashi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:30 am
I am Attacking Andrew!

Jumping back, Camilla bought herself what little distance she could scrounge up in the crowded room. Her grin broadens at the Fire Demon's stunned expression and she revels in his pain!

However, it seemed she had in fact occurred his wrath this time! His 'little mouse' elicted a growl and a sharp glare! She was 5ft in her Humanoid form! And 2.4 in her natural form! How was that a 'little' mouse!? His comment only deepened the ever growing rage inside her, but his 'not nice' comment caused her to grin almost manicly! "Heh heh heh... Predators aren't nice!" she laughs menacingly!

It was then, that her eyes caught sight of his tail. Her grin changes from manic to malicious as a wicked idea forms in her rage poisoned mind. She would pull a Carlos! No, she would do what so many other Predators had done to her! Yes! It was a simply delightful way to inflict pain!

Unfortunately, while the intoxicating rage encouraged her to do something she'd never normally do, it caused her to not pay attention to the actual demon in question! Suddenly, he was right there in front of her! His flames had turned green and without warning, she had both hands upon her shoulders! "Let go!" she growls ferally! She felt the heat sink into her shoulders, but aside from that felt no other pain... She had no idea what he'd done, but she knew it probably wasn't good!

Instinctively, she twists out of his grasp and takes a few steps back. However the gap between them didn't last long! Without warning she suddenly lunges towards him, but at the last second veers off to the side and dashes behind him! Wasting no time, she grabs his tail in both hands, brings it near her mouth, and does something that, while common among rodents, was highly uncharacteristic for the Dormouse ghoul! Using teeth that could cut through wood like butter, Camilla bites down as hard as she could on his tail!

Because it was so uncharacteristic for her, she didn't have much practice at biting. So it didn't do much damage. But, the sickening bloodlust that grew ever stronger with each bit of pain she inflicted, increased the strength of her jaw ever so slightly! She could feel his pain, feel the wrath inside her singing with delight and crying for more! Soon a bit more of her own pain was washed away as a sickingly satisfying rush of strength fills her!

Battle stats
Character name: Camilla Forester
HP: 26/40 (23 + 3 = 26)
Action Type: Attack
Damage: 4 (3 + 1 = 4)
Target: Andrew

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:56 am
I am [attacking] Camilla!!

She pulled back on him but that was fine. The lounge... passed him he tracked her and... that was his TAIL!. Andrew turned and smacked her with a wing while at the same time wrapping his tail up to burn her, those flames suddenly as green as his hands.

Andrews green flames didn't burn physically so much as they sucked the life force right out of her. They left the after affects of regular fire on her cloths especially as his tail was burning high and hot from rage.

"Don't touch my TAIL!" He turned his whole body and then finally swung her off, loosing his consideration on the green flames but they had done their job. He was stronger than before, and really really mad now. A glance at his tail confirmed his worst fears blood dripped down from where the bite mark was.

"You'll burn for that!" He took a step closer closing the distance, his horns and hands bathed in full raging flame demon mode. Heat seeped off his body including his wings.

Battle stats

Character name:
HP: 27-4+3+4= 30
Action type: Attack/defend/Fear attack/artifact/ect
Damage: 13+1
Target:

Rikku Takanashi
My character is attacking yours! omg I'm so sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:37 am
I am attacking Xiu !

She knew she should be horrified by the senseless fighting but somehow, she couldn't find it within herself to feel more than an odd, vague satisfaction. Hollandaise shook her head and took a deep breath, feeling the red mist fill her lungs. It made her dizzy, made her feel as though she were somewhat separate from her body. Hollandaise hated it - it affected her concentration, her skill in battle. When she lunged at someone, she missed entirely.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP:11+3= 14/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 0
Target: Xiu
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

kaiyumi
My character is missing yours!

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:48 am
I am attacking Hollandaise!

Xiu retaliated with the attempted hit with an attempted strike of her own. It worked just as well as one would expect, especially since a part of the baku was mentally struggling to free herself from this influence.

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 29 (26+3)/60
Action type: Attack
Damage: 0
Target: Hollandaise

The Semblance of Unity

Kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:56 am
I am attacking Xiu !

She laughed, a sound like trees caught in a high gale, and scraped her pointed fingernails glancingly down Xiu's arm.

Battle stats

HP:14+3= 17/40
Damage: 1

kaiyumi
My character is missing yours!

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 12 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 am
I am attacking Hollandaise!

So close. Xiu felt like she was so close to winning over that damn voice in her head when--

It was funny how a tiny scrape was all that it took for the control she had gradually been building up to shatter. Tail bristling, she pivoted on her foot and followed through with the motion, swinging her fist straight into the other ghoul. Immediately after, her other hand came up to seize the wrist of her fist, as if to hold it back.

"This stupid...mist...!"

Battle stats

HP: 31 (26-1+3)/60
Damage: 9
Target: Hollandaise

The Semblance of Unity

Kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 am
I am attacking Xiu !

Doubling over, she clutched her stomach with both hands. It hurt, but she reminded herself that was the point. It hurt, but she didn't mind, instead using the pain to further fuel the odd fires of wrath in her. Hollandaise ducked around Xiu, both hands outstretched. With a soft 'hah' of success, she grabbed that tail and yanked.

Battle stats

HP:8+3= 11/40
Damage: 3+1=4

kaiyumi

Seussi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3 Total: 22 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 am
I am attacking Camilla!!

Mathias decided that it was really much too hot in this particular kitchen. He also decided that fire was bad. Fire was really, really bad. When Andrew attacked him with flames again, once more searing skin and singing clothing, Mathias backed off with another feral growl, backing away until the demon found himself distracted by somebody else.

And then Mathias darted in after the same target, black claws extended as he jabbed at her over and over again, attacking every bit of exposed flesh he could find.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 25 - 8 + 3 = 20
Damage: 10 + 4 = 14
Target: Camilla
Number of people currently attacking me: Think I'm clear so 0/3

Rikku takanashi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Blade Kuroda generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 12!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 am
((Randomizing from page 18, not counting null posts.))

One of the Malocchio that was still around was really getting rowdy. A large boomerang was summoned before they launched it out. The thing went wide, smacking a few people along the way...

First it hit Holly.

The Semblance of Unity
10 damage!

Blade Kuroda generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:41 am
((Randomizing from page 19, not counting null posts.))

Then it hit Xiu.

Kaiyumi
10 damage!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:42 am
((Randomizing from page 20, not counting null posts.))

And finally, it struck Xiu once more.

Well. Boomerangs do come back and all.

Kaiyumi
10 more damage!

Kaiyumi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 am
I am defending!

Xiu's mind was a mess as she fought herself, trying to push back against the urge to strike the other ghoul in retaliation. For better or for worse, the boomerang that had been thrown at her ended up toppling the small baku ghoul, thereby preventing her from attacking Holly any further but resulting in her taking a large amount of damage.

Crouching on the ground, Xiu's eyes were squeezed shut as she took deep, heavy breaths of air. She could feel that familiar pain surging through her inactivity but she made an effort to ignore it--she was already hurting all over, so what was a little more pain? If anything, she felt like it was helping clear her mind a little.

Xiu staggered up to her feet and immediately took a defensive position, her legs trembling but her lips set in a thin, determined line.

Battle stats

HP: 2 (31-4-20-5)/60
Action type: Defend
Damage: 9
Target: Self

The Semblance of Unityx

Kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:53 am
I am attacking Xiu !

The boomerang had been wholly unexpected. She felt shaky, weak and where normally she might have given up, she pushed through that weal haze instead. Throwing herself at Xiu (who was simply the closest to Hollandaise and that was all it took), her hand reached out to claw down her face, to pull at ears, anything. She snarled.

Battle stats

HP:1+3 = 4/40
Damage: 6+2=8

kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items