Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Oh, happy birthday!!)

Esther watched C.T. fret, a soft smile on her face. Although Esther knew all of C.T.'s fears were completely genuine, and she would never discredit what the girl was feeling, she had to admit... It was so adorable and sweet the way C.T. was worrying about this, particularly the way she was worrying about how she would be a role model to her maybe-younger siblings. And it hurt Esther's heart, too, that C.T. thought for a moment her family wouldn't want her.

Esther placed a finger over C.T.'s lips, silencing her. "And they will," she said. "What you used to do, who you used to be... they're apart of who you are, but they aren't the only part. Look at what you've accomplished!" She brushed a few strands of hair from C.T.'s face idly. "So you can tell them about how you're the head of your family here, how you saved your girlfriend from her evil father, and the list goes on. As for your siblings, I guess I wouldn't know, because I'm an only child. But I'd imagine it's going to be a transition--but nothing you can't handle. You'll get used to it. I bet it'll come more naturally to you than you think."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"What's I've accomplished." C.T echoed, nodding to herself not seeing the smile on Esther's face, as C.T was stuck in her own thoughts, her eyes were on Esther's face, but they were cast down, really looking around the girls mouth than anything else as she remembered all the things she had done, finding herself able to look past all the bad.

Esther helped, giving her a few things to feed off of, she was a leader here, and this was her family, her brothers and sisters, even her sons and daughters to some extent, Esther said it might come to her naturally C.T hoped so, she didn't know what she would do if it didn't come to her easily, she might panic and that could only end up -

Her thoughts were cut off by a heavy yawn, one that she barely caught and covered her mouth for, she hadn't realized how tired she was until now, she was exhausted. "Sorry" Connie said not wanting to go to sleep now of all times, but her body was starting to betray her.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther shook her head and smiled when C.T. yawned. "No, I'm sorry. Of course you're tired. I shouldn't be keeping you up." She shifted on the bed so that C.T. had the most room, and repositioned herself so C.T. could curl up in her arms if she so chose. Esther considered leaving, but ultimately decided this was the best place for her to stay. Although she had mostly gotten over her worry, remnants of the panic she had experienced earlier still lingered, made her want to stay close to C.T. "Go ahead and rest."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"I wanted to be up, I wanted to talk to you." C.T said gently, yawning again, this time not catching it, she would stop fighting soon, it wasn't like one could fight natural exhaustion, it was just as powerful as any drug induced sleep, and she had helped it along by laying in bed like this, with Esther. She had lost the fight as soon as it started..

Esther was very accommodating making room for her, even when C.T didn't need anymore, her heart swelled with love for this woman, but she kept her mouth closed, she didn't want to start gushing all over again, she'd blush up a storm. But still she couldn't help but get just a little mushy. "Be here when I wake up?" C.T asked of her girlfriend softly.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther blushed, eyebrows quirking. "Y-Yeah, of course," she replied, smiling. And she remained by C.T.'s side, not about to break her promise.

Mag came into the room a little while later. She looked happy, relieved. When she saw Esther and C.T. laying beside each other, her face only brightened. "I've got some good news," she said, whispering to Esther as she walked over. "The dirt we got on your dad made it through the right channels and word about his shady dealings is spreading. Surprisingly enough, even the people who sided with him are changing their tune. There's a press conference about it on the TV now." Mag looked at C.T. "Think we should wake her?"

Esther also looked at C.T., contemplating the questions, then shook her head. C.T. looked too damn comfortable to wake up. "We'll tell her when she wakes on her own," she said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:19 am
User Image
User Image

C.T didn't tell Esther, but she had been hesitant to fall asleep, not only because she wanted to spend more time awake with Esther, but she was also afraid that she would have nightmares. But she didn't dream, it was just darkness as she rested, which was fine with her.

(The Next Day)

Even with a sleep that wasn't quite natural C.T's internal clock was still accurate, C.T sleep clouded eyes opened at what she assumed to only be 7ish, a little late for her, but still early by normal standards. Though the extra hour did wonders for her, she felt great. Even better because she felt a now familiar warmth against her, around her. Sometime in her sleep she had pressed her face into the nape of Esther's neck. The girl must of fell asleep as well at sometime during the night when she was washing over C.T.

C.T was just happy that the girl was still here, not that she doubted that the girl would stay, the love for Esther swelling in C.T's chest again, forcing her to grin at her sleeping love, as she pulled up and pressed a kiss to her forehead.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Unedited Sky

User Image

| esther bradley

Esther had tried to stay awake, a little paranoid that somethng big might happen or C.T. might take a turn for the worst if she fell asleep. But eventually her body won over her mind and she drifted off. It was a light rest, and she stirred when C.T. kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at the smiling C.T.

Esther couldn't help reciprocating the grin, although hers was considerably lazier, sloppier, due to her grogginess. "Hey, goodlookin'," she joked weakly. "You seem to be feeling better."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yea." C.T agreed, she was feeling better, she didn't feel so sad, or so angry anymore, she wasn't still tense or nervous, and after a good, nightmare-less night of sleep her gunshot wound might as well have night existed, she couldn't feel it anymore, no tightness, nothing. One of the few perks of her being her.

C.T lifted her shirt lightly and checked where her wound should be, no scaring nothing. C.T let out a small sigh, before sitting up, running a hand through her hair. "Did you sleep well?" C.T asked. she had been exhausted last night so she had slept easily, but C.T knew the hospital gurney to be less than comfortable, she hoped it hadn't bothered the girl too much, but after watching her sleep, C.T felt that she probably didn't have to worry in that regard.

There was a sudden pain in her stomach nothing major, but it signified that she needed to feed herself, she remembered that she hadn't eaten yesterday, she had woken up to train Esther and than the broadcast happened...and then.... Esther must not have eaten either all things considering. "Are you hungry?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:03 pm
Unedited Sky

User Image

| esther bradley

Even though she knew about C.T.'s abilities, she still found herself completely shocked when C.T. lifted her shirt to reveal... nothing. Just nothing. How was that possible? In awe of what she couldn't help thinking was nothing short of a miracle, Esther almost missed the first question. Actually, she did miss it, and, too ashamed to ask for it again, Esther merely smiled and nodded. Hopefully that was an appropriate response.

She didn't miss the question about food, though--her stomach wouldn't let her. "O-Oh, yeah, I guess I am," she said, grinning sheepishly. Esther climbed out of the bed and began tying her messy, bedhead hair back. Then she reached out for C.T., uncertain if the disappearance of C.T.'s wound meant it was totally gone or if there was still some internal damage. "The more I see what you can do, what everyone else here can do, the more jealous I get. Being human is boring."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T smiled faintly at the sound of Esther's stomach making it's needs known throughout the room. Welp at least Connie wasn't alone in that respect. Rolling out of the bed and standing on legs that weren't exactly steady, C.T began to put on her shoes that someone had kindly placed near her bed. Probably Mag or one of the other people who worked as medics. She wished she had a change of clothes, her shirt was still stained with blood, and there was a very unmistakable hole going through that and her jacket, but she wasn't too self conscious to really care.

She only became slightly aware of the wound she used to have and the healing she had done when Esther spoke up, admitting that C.T and her people made Esther jealous. C.T actually laughed out loud at that. "Well I won't lie, it is pretty cool." C.T said with a smile. "This is the part where I should say that I do wish I can be human and walk the streets like a normal person, and I do, but I much rather stay the way I am. Despite all that's happened to me. There is a certain amount of pride that comes with these powers." C.T said and it showed in her face and posture how proud she was.

"But I'm more proud to call you my girlfriend." C.T said, purposely being as cheesy as she could, before she took hold of Esther's hands and nodded towards the door. "Let's go."  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:32 am
User Image

| esther bradley

(So I'm thinking at some point I want Esther to get powers somehow, even if it's only temporary... Could be interesting and fun.)

Esther was glad C.T. found pride in her abilities. Her powers weren't anything to be ashamed or afraid of. They were incredible and deserved to be celebrated, maybe even revered. The line tacked on at the end caused Esther to grin and rolle her eyes. "Yeah, let's go," she agreed, nodding.

Esther walked with C.T. into the hallway and to the cafeteria. Mag spotted them almost immediately when she looked up from the magazine she had been flipping through behind the counter. While Esther led C.T. over to a table, Mag quickly put together plates of food for both of the women and brought them over. "It's good to see you up and about, boss," she said, smiling with just a touch of nervousness. She could only assume that, after everything that had happened, how she had showed up (against her will) during C.T.'s visit with Jacob Bradley was now a thing of the past. But still, she wasn't sure where she stood with C.T. just yet, and that made her a little anxious. She would be careful until she knew for certain.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
User Image

(I thought it could be a possibility, maybe it can be transferred threw blood, like an infection, though I think that method would only work if Esther had similar powers to C.T, what powers would you plan on Esther having?)

C.T would have to do a lot of apologizing today, not just to Esther, but to Mag as well, her second in command deserved an apology after the way C.T had treated her the day before. The effect of C.T's actions were clear. Mag looked like she off her stride now as she talked with C.T the Russian knew she would have to fix this, she didn't have much time with Mag seeing as she would be leaving soon, she didn't want to leave on bad terms. "Hey Mag," C.T spoke, standing up now and turning to Mag, ducking her head to the shorter woman a bit, raising a bit of suspicion in Mag usually mischievous eyes. "I just want to apologize, for roughing you up a bit earlier, and uh threatening you. I uh, didn't mean it." C.T said.

She really wasn't good at apologizing, and she had been doing it a lot lately.

"Connie!" Mag exclaimed excitedly, admittedly startling C.T as she nearly tackled her in a huge hug that took the wind out of C.T. Awkwardly at first, C.T returned the hug. "You do care." Mag said with a sniffle that C.T assumed was for dramatic effect, but she still sent Esther a look that requested aid, if Mag was really crying C.T really wouldn't know what to do. "I do, but don't tell anyone, they might get jealous." C.T tried to joke, but Mag wouldn't let her go, and now it was worrying C.T. "Mag?" C.T asked, the worry clear in her voice.

"We won C.T" Mag spoke, and now C.T could easily tell that she was crying. "We won?" C.T asked at first not understanding. "Yes, Bradley is in jail, and they are reviewing all of the evidence, I've already heard word that some of our people have been let out of jail, some have been invited to city hall, they want to hear their story C.T! They want to hear our story!" Mag said excitedly, she pulled away from the hug wiping at her eyes. "Would you talk about it, if we can set up an interview?" Mag asked, she was giving C.T a choice, but C.T could tell that she really wanted C.T to do it.

"I don't know Mag, Esther and I-"

"It doesn't have to be now, but just when you are ready y'know? Only you could tell them about us and get it right, and I'm sorry but I want them to know, I want her too know." Mag grew quiet, and C.T looked over at Esther before nodding, to Mag. C.T now understood the importance of this to Mag, she wanted her girl friend to know of the things she had done for her people, it was that pride, C.T had mentioned.

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(EDIT: Forgot to respond to the OOC, haha. I haven't really decided yet what I would want her powers to be--I was thinking maybe make her a telepath, but that's a little generic... or maybe adoptive muscle memory? Ability to travel through reflective surfaces or something? But I like your idea for how she would acquire them. It would even be interesting as a side-plot kind of thing if they encountered a mutant who could transfer a person's powers to another individual, and accidentally or purposefully transferred C.T.'s powers to Esther. Temporarily, of course. I would probably still find a way to give Esther powers after that, though.)

Esther understood, too, though not on the same level. She shoved her hands into her pockets and dropped her gaze from C.T.'s to the floor. It looked like they would be staying a little while longer. She wanted to celebrate in the victory with C.T., Mag, and the others, but it still felt weird. Part of her was aching to get as far away from her old home as possible. Whatever. She would work through it. Mag wanted C.T. to stick around (not that she knew C.T. hadn't been planning to) so that her girlfriend could know all that she had helped accomplish, and that was as good a reason as any to put plans on hold.

Glancing at Mag now, Esther asked, "Do you think you'll try to find her again?" She was, of course, referring to Mag's past love. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she would look for Elizabeth if she knew the girl was still alive. Things had changed--Esther felt closer to C.T. than she had anyone else, perhaps Elizabeth included. Still, if she were in Mag's girlfriend's place, what would she do?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

(I'll leave it in your hands, I'm very interested in seeing how it comes out biggrin )

"Yes, I'll go back for Marie, once things settle down a bit more." Mag nodded, wiping at her eyes. C.T nodded, sure they had "won" but that didn't mean it was safe to relax, there could still be people against them, and C.T could understand Mag not wanting to put Marie in any danger, from what C.T heard, Mag and Marie had lived in a rather populated area. C.T didn't think she would have to worry about that when she and Esther went to go see her family. On that note C.T should probably tell Mag about that. "Mag, Esther and I will be leaving soon, not today, and probably not tomorrow, but soon, we are going to go find my family. Just to see...."

"I understand." Mag said cutting C.T off before turning to Esther "You take care of her alright?"

C.T rolled her eyes and muttered to herself under her breath "I remember there used to be a time where I could take care of myself, what ever happened to that C.T?"

"She got shot."

That shut her up.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games