Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm
"EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY MACARENA!!!!!!" Came the next song. Faye knew every word. She projected it to everyone in the school and maybe a few just outside the boundaries.

Poitr just chuckled and listened to her sing annoying songs just to annoy people she didn't like.

Faye I think it's time to let up on this. Charles warned as they processed the memories she gained.

It's keeping me sane. Faye explained. If I don't think of something from my childhood I'll get lost. So I don't fall asleep in this dream

Kel And Logan are coming to get you to stop. What should I tell them?Charles asked.

Exactly that. Faye replied feeling tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 pm
Kel pushed open the door to Xavier's office, which Faye had left cracked on her way in. "So, what's with the funny music projection, X? Cos, seriously, Jeannie and Scott are incapacitated. And Jeannie, at least, needs to be figuring out what happened. And Scott needs to figure out when and how to get Faye's parents here for her birthday."

"I'm afraid that Faye needs something to concentrate on that is entirely hers, and the best she has found is music from her childhood, along with her sense of humour. It is quite literally all that is keeping her sane right now, so we will just have to wait until she has overcome this ... woman's affect on her for the other things."

"Kay, hope she gets ahold on it soon, or I'm gonna die laughing. And that probably won't be good for the grounds."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm
Xavier smirked. "No I don't suppose it would. Don't worry. She's almost done. Have patience." He returned to concentrating on Faye. His brows drew together.

Faye opened her eyes and pulled back from her uncle. Her eyes wide as she stared first at him then at Kel and Logan, panting hard. The songs had stopped. She didn't move she just stared at them. Her eyes like a deer in head lights. "Stop probing in my head!" She cried. "You're supposed to help me not invade my privacy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 am
"... not invade my privacy!"

"Right, I think Faye can handle this. Charlie, don't do anything that she'd have to punch you over, We're outta here."

Kel dragged Logan out, shutting the door firmly behind them.

In the dining hall, students were gathering around David, who was once again running his betting pools personally. "Alright, you three" he pointed out students in the crowd "had just before curfew for return time, you three" he pointed out three more students "had them avoiding the front doors. Now, we-"

A girl popped her hand up, breaking in. "I had that she'd throw up!"

"Yeah, okay. You seven come and collect your winnings, we haven't seen them this morning-"

He was once again interrupted by Logan, Kel and Piotr walking into the hall. Looking up, Kel saw him at the center of the students and rolled her eyes.

"You've gotta stop doing this, kid. Do you want Faye to punch you out again? Stop betting on her love life. And if you must bet, do it quietly."

Kel and Logan pushed Piotr into making himself some breakfast, then all three headed out. Just before exiting the hall, Kel turned to them once again. "Oh, and you'd better close that pool on Logan proposing to me. Unless you're suicidal. Claws and quicksand, kids. Claws and quicksand."

With that parting shot, she followed the two men.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 am
David pouted. He had such a large pool on that one. He was not going to be happy with the amount of money he would have to refund.

Faye just growled a little. "Thanks for the help Uncle Charlie." She said. "See you in class." Then she got up off the couch and stalked out to the dining hall she was hungry, and missing Piotr.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm
The next morning, Kel woke up to find her bed covered with spiders. "Hey hun, how come there're spiders on our bed?" She asked sleepily. Then she looked over and poked Logan awake. "So, there's a whole lotta spiders on our bed, and you didn't wake up."

"Yeah, well, I was enjoying that dream."

Kel looked around, then got up and ducked into the hall, coming back with a plastic box, complete with lid. "Let's get em in here, we can sort out whoever did this later. They probably wanted to scare me, if it was deliberate."

They set to work getting all the spiders into the box, finding two hunstmen and a tarantula while they did so. "The hell did they come from?"

When they walked into the dining hall for breakfast, Kel stopped on the way to the teacher's table, puting a hand heavily on David's shoulder. "So, you're the one who can control arachnids, right?"

"Y-yeah, why?" He replied warily.

"Oh, just checking, don't wanna put the blame on the wrong person, after all." With that, Kel continued on to get her breakfast.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:45 am
David gave a slight sigh as he waited Kel wonder off. He checked his food to make sure she hadn't turned it into sand or anything gross like that. Nope. Fine. So what was she playing at? Paranoia would eat at him until-

Felicity walked into the dining hall at that moment. Though her hair was wet and hanging around her shoulders. She wore a tight fitting cammo tank top and baggy pants that looked like they needed to be ironed and army boots. She wore just a chain around her neck that moved as she walked. Conversations stopped as people gawked at her.

Felicity went to the line up and got her food then sat next to Piotr kissing his cheek. "Morning honey." She purred shivering at the welcome familiar power of his thrumming through her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 am
After finishing her meal, Kel approached Rogue.

"We need to talk, kid."

"Why? I haven't even been around you and Faye!"

"That's not why we need to talk. C'mon, let's go for a walk."

Kel pulled Rogue out the front door, to a semi-private spot on the lawn. "C'mon, I'm not gunna bite. Or yell. Just, we need to hash a few things out."

"Like what?"

"Like why you get bitchy over Faye. And just how you've acted the idjit since we got here. I'm gunna give you the benifit of doubt, since Logan ain't the sort to see a jealous little b***h as his little sis, which means there's something to hash out."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 am
Rogue folded her arms over her chest as she listened to Kel talk. "Your kind ain't welcome around here." She twanged. "Y'all are backstabbing hoes. The moment you're bored of Logan you're gonna hurt him. Just like that b***h hurt John! He could have made her happy! But y'all are selfish! My problem is that you don't care about anyone but each other! It pisses me off that you walk around here like royalty! When all you are is trailer trash."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
"My kind? Just what is that supposed to mean?" Kel returned. "And leaving aside things that haven't happened yet, Faye and Johnnie boy were flirting. As long as you're not in a relationship, nothing wrong with it. But it doesn't give either of em sole rights or anything. That only happens when a relationship actually starts. Did they ever do anything other than flirt? Like, say, ask each other out? Cos, from what I know - and not just from Faye," she interjected, "- nothing happened. From what I saw, it was pretty serious flirting. And then he left her. Seems you've got the wrong end of who hurt whom, here."

Rogue started to say something, but Kel cut her off. "Don't know where you get the idea neither of us care about anyone else from, either. I'm quite fond of Storm, several of the students, hell, I like Jeannie. Bit mad at her for flirting with other men when she was taken, but she broke that off without prompting. And yeah, that thing at Alkali lake, I only really went in cos I though Faye might be in there. But do you really think I'd be sticking around if I didn't care at least some?"

Kel saw something at the closest side door of the mansion, and turned to focus on the boy exiting through them. When she was done, she started walking towards the next nearest doors, throwing one last comment over her shoulder as she did so.

"And I'm not the sort to get bored of a man, kid, though you get points for watching big bro's back."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Rogue flipped Kel the bird and stormed off back to the dining hall, those Australian's were pissing her off.

Felicity snuggled in her seat next to Piotr with a smile as she ate her food. They were talking animatedly in Russian as they ate. She didn't notice Rogue had come up behind her until she felt milk pour all over her. What happened next was a blur but Faye had Rogue on the ground smashing out her teeth not caring about the pain Rogue was giving her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 pm
Jean saw Rogue enter the dining hall, but wasn't paying attention until she saw the girl dump milk on Faye. At that, she started to get up, intending to scold Rogue, only to see Faye attacking her. Unwilling to stretch her mind out to see what was wrong, because of how her telepathy in particular had bee acting up, Jean gripped both girls with her telekinesis, just in time to see Faye start seizing. Jean quickly moved an unconscious Rogue out of the way and made space for Faye to have her seizure and recover. Seeing no signs of anaphylaxis, Jean told the students to stay away and turned to inspect the damage to the other girl.

Kel strode through the halls, carrying the lidded box she'd filched from Jean and Scott's room that morning. Thankfully they'd both been asleep still, since Scott would have been shocked at seeing Kel in her birthday suit, and they'd gotten all of the spiders into it. Reaching her goal, Kel walked out through the side door, reaching a young man buried to the neck in the earth shortly. Seeing that he hadn't noticed her approach, Kel quietly opened the box and dumped the contents over him, while she spoke. "Quicksand and claws, kid, quicksand and claws. Also, Aussie country girl like me? Spiders are just plain annoying."

Kel walked away, trying not to laugh at David's reaction, and loosened the soil around him so that he could dig his way out. With some effort and time.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 pm
Piotr swore in Russian his expression distressed. He made sure there was room for his girlfriend to seize in peace, waiting for the jerks to calm before kneeling at her side and stroking her cheek. His eyes turned to Rogue. Her face was banged up bad, broken nose, jaw and her shoulder was dislocated. It seemed they really hated each other. "I'll take my girlfriend from here." Piotr said to Jean. "But from now on I think Rogue and Felicity should not be allowed near each other any more. And someone should tell Kel about this."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Kel was returning to the main mansion, having returned the box to Jean's room, when she got a mental message.

"Kel, Rogue and Faye had a fight, and Faye had a seizure. Piotr's taking care of her, and there's no sign of the anaphylaxis from the last time, so I'm going to patch up Rogue and try to figure out what happened."

Meanwhile, Logan was getting a similar message. "Logan, the girls had a fight. I'm patching up Rogue and Piotr's taking care of Faye. I've just told Kel about it, I think she's going to join Piotr and Faye, but from what I saw, Rogue needs telling off, and you're the closest she's got to family here. Could you join me in the infirmary?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Logan rubbed his hand over his face. "Not this again." He sighed stalking to the infirmary. Rogue was gonna get a very aggressive talking too.

Piotr laid Felicity on the bed and waited for her to awaken. He was worried that she was still under a little distress from that waitress. Or maybe Rogue had finally gotten under her skin.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff