Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANIME DREAM UNIVERSITY

Back to Guilds

an anime middle school/high school /university for all race of beings 

Tags: anime, love/romance, university/college, high school/middle school, monsters/humans 

Reply The University
Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Night brushed his hair back and looked at the kids, "hey kids, now you can meet your uncle." he said sticking his tongue out. His skin was still flawless, but his hair made him look like he was much older.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 pm
hello  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Night stood up and took his coat off, "Come on, you're not shy are ya?" he said in a playful manner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:55 pm
kinda.our race is quiet and VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY deadly. the gods of death fear our death powers. and because we bring death to all even immortals and death itself, we stand alone and are always alone. always lonely. our only companion is death, the dead and the undead. so yes we're shy became we need to be.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 pm
Prophet scanned them, a red line going around the two twins, then, disappearing. "Well, they're right about that." Prophet said, a holographic screen appeared infront of him. He then made it disappear. "Good thing I'm not exactly mortal or immortal." Prophet said, checking the data on his visor. "Boring. Something about being rare, boring, boring, boring..." Prophet said, checking the data on the screen, until he came across some information that could help him later. He smiled, knowing he hit the jackpot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:14 pm
well death neko, our race, is a VERY rare race, only about 21 of us. we can't die, we just one day stop existing.though jinx is the only one the this won't happen. our blood can cure all illnesses, viruses, plagues and can even cure death, though that one its beyond torture.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Night looked them over. "Deadly you may be, however I'm no threat to anyone here. I'm simply a servant of the house, as you're mother's friends have made it so. Though we don't agree with it all the time, we have to deal with it." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm
it's not by choice. we have a deadly aura.  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

jace180013
Vice Captain

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm
Jace stood a distance away doing what he did best. Analyzing every aspect of the situation. No computers no tech just his brain. He knew all to well that the human brain was at least ten times more powerful than any computer could ever be. Well unless prophet was a computer in which case he would have to re-analyze his theory of man over machine but Jace was almost certain that prophet was at least part human.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Night walked closer to the kids, "You're deadly, and I'm stubborn. Although mine is by choice." He saw Jace, "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I'm Night." he extended his hand with a soft smile.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am
Uchikina ratto
kaoru 94 sensei

Night walked closer to the kids, "You're deadly, and I'm stubborn. Although mine is by choice." He saw Jace, "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I'm Night." he extended his hand with a soft smile.

o.. ok * they shook his hand shyly and a he pukes blood and dies* damn it * they impale themselves with their scythe tails and inpaile him healing him of his death. they are shocked, burned, bleed out and puke blood before passing out in a pool of their own blood. they shink, turning in to kittens. jinx frowns* death neko can't touch others in their humanoid form unless they are wearing a wearing a rare item called a death limiter. if they not wear them the person die. then if they try bring the dead back to life, they feel the pain of death X 100. normally death neko can deal with it, but hana ans lala are newborns so they couldn't. they couldn't keep their forms, turn in their neko forms, loss their memories. so until they can gain their memories again we have pets.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:04 am
Prophet watched, a bit unsurprised at this. "Makes sense." Prophet said, scanning them again in their Neko forms. "Good thing I can't die, unless of old age." Prophet said, chuckling as he looked at Jinx. "Wait, so, they're going to be pets now. Not surprised really." Prophet said, shrugging as he stepped in some blood. He noticed, then frowned. He pulled a needle out, then sucked the blood up. "I'm going to examine this later. Also, you'll need to clean this up." Prophet said, wiping the blood away easily.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm
Jin the Ice Ninja

The pool of blood spiraled up and Zion reappeared, "It's a bit difficult to kill a demonic angel. You'll have to do better than that." he smirked evilly. His clothes reappeared in a puff of black smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 am
i see  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm
kaoru 94 sensei

Zion brushed his hair back out of his face, "Especially since we are as stubborn as can be." he said slowly. So many people and things have tried to kill them.  
The University

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff