Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Snape (spoiler!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamfgirl143

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:46 pm
I always trusted in Snape and knew he was a good guy. :/ When they were doing those promos leading up to DH, I had the sticker that said 'Trust Snape' and stuck it on my car... idk. It's hard for me to take everything Harry says seriously, since it's all from one perspective. Just like how he thought the Malfoys were totally evil, they were just full of hot air and got themselves in a bit deeper than they'd meant to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:05 am
*sigh* I don't know if anyone in this whole guild hated him as much as I did, and... I feel bad now. Because the only reason he killed Dumbledore was because he was told to, and the only reason he was so bitter to Harry was because of his love for Lily and jealousy of James....

And I just wanna say this... You ever think James only gave Snape a hard time because he knew he and Lily were friends? I know it was really mean of him to treat Snape that way, but maybe if the two of them hadn't been competing for Lily, James wouldn't have singled him out so much...  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 am
-sobs-
You're all making me cry.
I love you, Snape! <3

Severus was one of my favorite characters from book four and up. I always knew that he was good somehow... I mean, Dumbledore trusted him, didn't he?

I hate James. He's one of my least favorite characters, because he was just so... terrible and egotistic.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:32 pm
When I read HBP I was crying my eyes out, screaming "I trusted you Snape!" As much as I love Sirius I wanted to believe he was wrong about Snape. When I read DH I was sitting there going "Now there's the Severus I know and love." My husband was making fun of me so bad!

And I want to second that, Alan Rickman is AWESOME!!!!  

PadfootsPet

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm
After Sev died...I kind of hated Sirius for awhile and loved Snape...but then I just kind of went back to Sirius, I don't know why. Maybe because he's just the coolest guy ever. He was a jerk though... but not everybody is perfect! Besides, I always had the feeling that James wouldn't be James without Sirius, which could have led to LilyxSnape...somehow cute, but still eww lol
I regretted hating Snape and I cried when he died...I cried more during the Prince's Tale though. So yeah...sorry Snapey. *crosses Snape off villian list* Pettigrew is still on top, Voldy directly below and Bella below him. They're my top 3!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:24 pm
I knew he was not evil but I still did not like him in the first couple of books.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Pads, It wouldn't let me quote you but I think that is exactly why. I think they hated each other because they were both jealous.

Okay I am going to say my opinion now so please nobody hate me.(Just incase someone was thinking about it haha) I never loved Snape. I hated him in HBP actually. After Deathly Hallows, I was just like Snape... I didn't hate him but I didn't love him either. I think it was sweet that he loved Lily, but he basically hated Harry except for his eyes. For goodness sake, he basically told Voldy to kill James and Harry and spare Lily. While it was sweet, at the same time I was like double take, what? I guess I am biased because I love James POtter and am a huge LJ shipper. Now, do I think Snape was noble? Yes. Did I cry when he died? Yes. I just didn't start to love him or anything. Snape is cool and I always pictured him as a bad dude and I guess that's why I kinda like him. I just can't seem to imangine him any other way. And I can't imangine a Lily without James. If that happened, we wouldn't have Harry James Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:13 am
He was,and still is,my fav character.In first book I thought he's a jerk,but later,in third,he got me completelly 4laugh heart
I was so sad when he died....*wipe tears* cry .....sorry....but somehow I KNEW that stupid JKR will kill him mad
I have been writting some short fanfics,tryng to think up some logical theories on how to get some characters ''back'',especially Sevy.
And another thing-he died from Naginni's bite,right?ONE BITE.And in fifth book,she bust Arthur Weasley to pieces,and he's alive!Explain that xp  

Amelia Prince

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:24 am
Haha, true, I didn't realize that. Orginial she was going to kill Arthur too so that's probably why. That's a good point.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff