Empress dee/Vegeta/Kakkorat
  CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:47 pm
bra was now pissed off. "so now what? mom was never good to us, and without father, we are nothing! you think just because of some promise made decades ago you can just take him away from us? do you have any idea how yamcha treats us? this isn't right. trunks may be soft-centered p***y, but I'm not like that. If your planning on taking my father away from me, god damnit you better be ready to fight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:47 pm
Dee laughed and said, "it's Dee."

Vegeta began to stir in his sleep and Dee said, "I'd love to chat some more, but I gotta tend to Vegeta."

Dee bowed to the kids and left to go back into Vegeta's room. Vegeta asked, "Who...who..Dee...is that...*cough cough* you?"

Dee knelt beside him and said, "Yes, its me, just relax okay? If...that's what you feel like doing that is."

Vegeta nodded and said, "I'll rest. Dee, is Trunks and Bra home?"

Dee said, "Yes, they are. I met with them already. Goten's over here. He saw the new planet I wished for you."

Vegeta wanted to raise quickly, but found his gut too sore too, so he didn't get up. Instead he asked, "Why did you wish for a planet for me?"

Dee said, "Because, my new King, it is what you were meant to have. You didn't think your father would leave you without a planet to rule on, did you? Ha ha ha. I was betrothed to you when you were 10 for a reason. Do you remember the day, that last day of the planet? It was quite the fireworks show, I gotta admit. Well, anyway, just before I escaped to find you, I sort of ran into your father and Frieza. I was shaking when I saw Frieza. His power was extraordinary and my power... well, I was no match for him physically. The king said to me, *If my son does make it out of this mess alive, Dee, I want you to marry him. I trust that since you are part tuffle, the last of your kind, the only one who hasn't made a mockery of our people, you can save my son and yourself.* So, that's when it happened. I wished for a new planet to be made for us to rebuild the race of the saiyajins together."

Vegeta coughed again and said, "But, Dee, I am already married."

Dee said, "I know, and that's why Yamcha is going to win Bulma back. Just as you and I are meant to be, so is Yamcha and Bulma. God knows that Yamcha loves Bulma. You should have heard how upset Yamcha was when you married her. He was heartbroken that day, you know. Understandably that in those days, the saiyans were still undergoing a rough ordeal. But, nonetheless..."

Vegeta asked, "Is that why I was sick today, Dee? Was it because I was actually guilty for something?"

Dee replied, "As unbelievable as this is going to sound, yes. Now you are still the warrior you always were, Vegeta, but you are becoming what a true saiyan is. Kakkorat bested you only because he never was corrupted by Frieza's mind games. But now that Frieza is finished, thanks to your dear son Trunks, you are beginning to see how things should be without Frieza's awful mind control. Frieza was worse than Babadi when it came to mind games. Where Babadi could control strong evil creatures, he could only control a few, but Frieza, he controlled thousands of powerful races and nearly brought about the destruction of the universe. The saiyans were the only threat to him because Frieza knew that he made a mistake and he also knew that if Frieza was going to die, he was going to die in style so that all would remember who Frieza was."

Vegeta then said, "Lean down closer to me. I apologize if my breath stinks but..."

At that Vegeta kissed Dee. He loved her, he truly loved her.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Trunks said, "Hold on, Bra...for some reason, I trust Dee. I am sensing something. Come with me to Dad's room."

At that Trunks slowly peeked in and saw his father kissing Dee!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Dee sensed Trunks there and said to Vegeta after Vegeta released Dee from the kiss, "Vegeta, I should go for now. Meet me in South City tomorrow at 1 so we can arrange for us to get going. Yamcha will be here at 10 in the morning. Oh, and Trunks is watching us."

At that Dee flew out the window.

Vegeta turned and saw Trunks there. He said, "Trunks, get Bra, I need to talk with the both of you. Do it quickly!"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:52 pm
"Y-yes, Dad,"was Trunks's reply.

Trunks raced to get Bra and said, "Bra, dad wants to talk to us. I think its about Dee."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 pm
Vegeta sensed Bra and with great effort, he wobbled over to find Bra. He put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Don't do it Bra. What would 17 think of you if you did that? Look, I am willling to accept your love to that piece of tin... err... well, that's what I thought of him when he was evil, anyway, I will accept your love to him, if you can accept what I am going to do. Now, I never ask anything in my life of anybody as a simple request, but this time, I am going to. Could you do this for me, my princess?"

Vegeta fell to one knee as his saiyan strength wasn't holding. He needed bed rest, and he knew it, but he had to get through to Bra first.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm
Trunks overheard what his father had said, and leaned against the wall and tears began to flow. In his mind, Trunks said, "Please forgive father for loving another woman. For crying out loud, don't forget our fight over Goten."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 pm
bra looked at him in dismay. "love #17? hell no! I love goten, with all my heart. as for #17....well, goten was busy and I didn't want to wait..I'm sorry. Now I understand. I thought she was taking you away from us forever with that sexist yamcha. If I can stay with you, I will acept anyone new, it was the leaving that pissed be off. We're ok now." Bra gave her daddy a kiss on the cheek, and lifted him up, which surprized him quite a bit, and carried him off to his bed.  

daddies_lil_princess

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 pm
Vegeta had a tear in his eye and asked Bra, "Why does it have to be Kakkorat's boy? I am not asking because of pride, I am just wondering. You know how much I don't like Kakkorat. Is this your way of saying that Kakkorat and I should set aside our differences and be friends?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 pm
Trunks could barely take it. He was getting more and more emotional by the second and if his father ever knew that he was gay...  

william-tyler

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 pm
Bra smiled "no, it has nothing to do with you. first of all, saiyan hormones make me attracted to other saiyans. and have you seen his body? its wonderful! Its very harf to find someone with good body AND good personality. but if it bather's you...I didn't get this tatoo reading 'daddy's girl' for nothing. If you really don't want me with him, well, its your choice." she stared deeply into her father's eyes, trying to see into the heart that he used to she her so much...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 pm
Vegeta said, as Bra put him in his bed, "I'm happy as long as you're happy. I can learn to become friends with Kakkorat, besides, he did teach me how to be a proper saiyan. He may have gotten under my skin quite a few times, but I think he was just trying to show me how much of a jerk I have been. Hell, even Trunks is farther ahead in me when it comes to saiyan strength. I suppose maybe I ought to be taking lessons from Kakkorat. He seems to naturally know how to control his power. But... for now... *yawn* I got to sleep. Good Night Bra. And tell Trunks to be up early tomorrow. Yamcha is supposed to be coming over. I want him ready and presentable by the time Yamcha arrives. I really need this to work out. And if we are going to seriously convince Bulma that Yamcha really loves her more than I do, Yamcha is going to need all the help he can get. It will be my way of saying I am sorry to him."

At that, Vegeta turned over and fell fast asleep.

Dee who was watching nearby then flew off into the distance. She was sooo happy, and sooo glad that they were going to be a family. She then flew to a night club, normally for gay men, but since Dee knew Vegeta and Trunks, she was allowed in. She went to find Hiro and when she found him, she asked, "Hiro, could you do me a super big favor?"

"Sure, what?"

Dee asked, "Could you go to the new Planet Vegeta, use this capsule to get the craft that will take you there, and then set up a concert for Trunks. Its supposed to be for a surprise birthday party. The goof doesn't even realize its his birthday today. Ha ha ha! But, I am sure Trunks will be surprised to see you there."

Hiro said, "Sure, sounds like fun. We'll do Rage beat for sure and I will write a song, play it on my acoustic and then play it for Trunks tomorrow. Just be sure he's on the Planet by Two in the afternoon."

Dee nodded and said, "No problem."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:25 pm
Bra was happy that her dad would be proud of her no matter what. she didn't want him to be unhappy with her choices in life. she smiled at him, and turned out the light in his room and closed the door softly. she explained to trunks and then ran off to the kitchen to bake a lot of stuff to give mom in yamcha's name. bra can't cook that well, so bulma wont suspect...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 am
Trunks knew that there was no stopping this from happening. Dee was nice for his father, someone who actually cared for him. He was happy that Goten had his sister for a girlfriend, but...why does he feel like his heart is so empty right now.

He flew off into the night and found a spot in the desert. He sat down and began to cry freely.  

william-tyler

Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces