:[ PRP ]: Gemstones and Spiders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm
Raziel just shrugged. "I don't know if there is anything else to it. The few things that could have been it happen too fast. I never know it's happened till it's over, and when I try again, it doesn't work...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Ame huffed and sat down on the ground in a pout. Well that wasn't very informative. How was she supposed to tell now?

She sighed as the feeling finally returned to her leg and it softened back into her skin. Once it had, she tensed, turning it back into a gem and releasing it to make sure everything was still alright. Sometimes she worried that she'd get stuck like that one day.

She looked back at Raziel. "Well why don't you try it again and I'll watch and tell you if anything weird happens." She really wanted to get to the bottom of this.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 pm
Raziel nodded and walked up to a puddle, losing his eyes, he put his foot above the water and set it down....

...straight into the freezing cold water. He sighed, a little depresed. "See? I didn't think that it would work." Deciding that having one leg soaked and one leg somewhat dry, or at least as dry as one could get while it was raining, would be annoying, he stepped into the puddle fully.

A few second passed by before he noticed that his foot still wasn't submerged...neither of them were. Looking down, he grinned; he was standing on the surface of the water.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
Ame watched with wonder and awe on her face. "Whoa" she breathed out, crawling forward to get a closer look. "That's wicked cool Raz" How would she ever compete now! gonk All she could do was turn herself into a rock! And sink!

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 pm
Raziel smiled a little, then a splash was heard as he sunk into the puddle. "I'm afraid to use it, I don't know what else it might have...." He admitted sheepishly, kicking some of the water in the puddle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:11 pm
What else? There was more? Agh! Wasn't it already cool enough that he could walk on water...well at least stand on it. "You just need to practice it more. I practice mine all the time and am pretty good at it now but still sometimes things like my leg happens " she admitted with resignation, clenching up her fist, turning it into gemstone to show the boy.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:30 am
Raziel sweatdroped, seeing Ame didn't understand his point. "I'm just worried that there may be some negative side affects...." He though, however, that it was amazing that Ame could control her power better than he could. Maybe she was right, maybe he should practice more often....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am
Ame frowned. "What else could happen? I mean other than you falling into deep water and drowning" she suggested jokingly when the thought occurred to her. "Wait you can swim right?" She didn't like the idea of him getting hurt (unless she was the one doing it), though she wouldn't admit that to anyone, or even herself for that matter.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Raziel looked away quietly when Ame asked him if he could swim. "Well..... not really...." The truth was that before, he had never really wanted to learn how to swim, even though Koorie had tried to entice him into it. He was a bit embarrassed about it now, and had a really strong feeling Ame was going to make fun of it at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 pm
"Oh. Well. I can't swim either. Though I'm guessing that it might be a good idea not to until my power is more under control. Imagine if my leg turned into a gemstone again while I was in the water." The thought rather amused her for some strange reason. "But you should learn. You want to? It might be fun. I'll stay in the shallow water though. "

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:15 am
Raziel thought about it for a bit, then smiled. "Maybe we should both practice together. We'll stay in the shallow ends for it." Grinning, he scooped up some water from a puddle and splashed Ame with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:31 am
Ame had started to nod when she suddenly found herself even more wet than before. "HEY" she cried out in anger, before she realized there wasn't any point in being mad, she was already soaked through from the rain. What was that saying? Don't get mad, get even? She hopped up and raced to the edge of the water, scooping her own handful of water up and flinging it towards Raziel. She didn't notice that the rain had started to taper off, the sun starting to peek through the still gray overcast sky.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:46 am
Raziel grinned and started laughing more, then he turned and ran to the edge of the beach, cupping the water and splashing Ame back. Even if she was a bit of a bully, she was still his best friend. Of course, he wouldn't tell her that, not yet at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 am
Ame frowned. He wasn't supposed to splash her back again after she had just gotten even. She sat down in the water and started to use her legs to splash even more water on him. It was kinda fun though and she couldn't help the smile that started to spread across her face.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:09 am
Raziel snickered and knelt into the water, getting splashed. He then started to scoop the water with his wings as well as with his hands, directing it to Ame.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff