Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:36 am
chompygirl692
Who is RAB? No one but me seems to be taking any notice to this!

We don't know, but most people, myself included, believe it to be Regulus Black.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:02 pm
I personally am overjoyed that Harry and Ginny are not together anymore. Due to the fact that together, they are a boring couple. I mean, there needs to be more excitment betweent he couple. They are too alike for anything to be fun.

Like take Ron & Hermione for example. They'd make a great couple. Or even Hermione and Draco, as impossible as it is.

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:27 pm
BeeBrittney
I personally am overjoyed that Harry and Ginny are not together anymore. Due to the fact that together, they are a boring couple. I mean, there needs to be more excitment betweent he couple. They are too alike for anything to be fun.

Like take Ron & Hermione for example. They'd make a great couple. Or even Hermione and Draco, as impossible as it is.

I actually agree with everything you said, which distuurbs me very greatly, as it involved Hermione/Draco.

I mean, yeah, Ginny's sweet, and will snog him, but there is no tension in the relationship, it's not interesting at all. The only thing that could possibly make it interesting, in canon, is Ron's being against it, and he isn't! So why even read it (or write it), there is no real plot in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:42 pm
Empress_Kat
BeeBrittney

I actually agree with everything you said, which distuurbs me very greatly, as it involved Hermione/Draco.

I mean, yeah, Ginny's sweet, and will snog him, but there is no tension in the relationship, it's not interesting at all. The only thing that could possibly make it interesting, in canon, is Ron's being against it, and he isn't! So why even read it (or write it), there is no real plot in it.

Exactly. If Ron could atleast be against it, it's make the whole thing interesting immediatly. But he is not. So then everything is pretty much a boring normal relation ship.

But the only thing worse then H/G is H/Hr. I'm sorry but I cannot stand this ship, in any way, shape or form. They are friends. Nothing more. I cannot even imagine them as lovers, I mean they just don't feel that way about eachother, and I doubt greatly they ever will.

Isotropes

darkangeloflight14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:48 pm
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat
BeeBrittney

Exactly. If Ron could atleast be against it, it's make the whole thing interesting immediatly. But he is not. So then everything is pretty much a boring normal relation ship.

But the only thing worse then H/G is H/Hr. I'm sorry but I cannot stand this ship, in any way, shape or form. They are friends. Nothing more. I cannot even imagine them as lovers, I mean they just don't feel that way about eachother, and I doubt greatly they ever will.

Still...it could happen! H/Hr could still happen because even the best of friends can become lovers. It take a bit longer to develop, but it can (and does, in real life) happen! Heck, I know people who were just like brother/sister, and they're past their 7 month anniversary. exclaim eek So, I'm just saying, don't count it out completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:04 pm
darkangeloflight14

Still...it could happen! H/Hr could still happen because even the best of friends can become lovers. It take a bit longer to develop, but it can (and does, in real life) happen! Heck, I know people who were just like brother/sister, and they're past their 7 month anniversary. exclaim eek So, I'm just saying, don't count it out completely.

... Too late for that I'm afraid I don't see it ever happening as of now. sweatdrop

Isotropes

darkangeloflight14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:15 pm
BeeBrittney
darkangeloflight14

... Too late for that I'm afraid I don't see it ever happening as of now. sweatdrop

Probably. It's fun to write as a fanfiction, though! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:45 am
darkangeloflight14
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat
BeeBrittney

I don't think it's impossible for it to happen on one level (Ron and Hermione were friends with each other too; it's not like she's only friends with Harry, so it's not just because they're friends, it's more that they're *just* friends), but, personally, I get annoyed when people delude themselves into thinking that it's going to happen. Really, at this point, that would be piss-poor writing if it did (not to mention JKR has now said that the couples are going to be how they are right now, so in the context of the books, we can count it out completely), because it will have come out of nowhere and gone against all the build-up for R/Hr.

As for Harry and Ginny. I agree that it's completely boring (so far), but they're not going to stay broken up. Harry's going to have to realize that his "protection" reason isn't a real reason to break up with someone. He's supposed to defeat Voldemort with his power to love, so why's he pushing love away? I'm sure they'll get back together in the next book, and hopefully it will be more interesting.  

-okonomiyaki o konomu-

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:17 am
Well I enjoyed the R/Hr part.
Then the H/G, was sweet, but boring.

then, then Draco crying with Myrtle? Me: OMFG WTF? (sorry the unlitterate part)
But I don't belive they will be a couple. maybe if he dies... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:03 am
chibi_chan

rofl
I don't think they will be a couple. Myrtle and Draco, they just don't work... at ALL!
@_@

But aw, poor Draco, that scene made me all sad. sweatdrop

Isotropes

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:52 pm
BeeBrittney
chibi_chan

rofl
I don't think they will be a couple. Myrtle and Draco, they just don't work... at ALL!
@_@

But aw, poor Draco, that scene made me all sad. sweatdrop

No, I don't like it when people say they're a couple. But that scene was the absolute adorable-ness! I wuved it... *huggles Draco*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:08 am
Empress_Kat

No, I don't like it when people say they're a couple. But that scene was the absolute adorable-ness! I wuved it... *huggles Draco*

It was nice to see Draco as more then the, stone cold, image of his father, like he usually was. It was nice to see Draco does have a heart under neith there, and that he was hurting.

Isotropes

Fuzziball Fai
Fezziwig Jr

Scrappy Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:15 pm
Well, he's awlays had a heart and I agree, it was nice to see him with emition for once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:25 pm
Empress_Kat
chompygirl692
Who is RAB? No one but me seems to be taking any notice to this!

We don't know, but most people, myself included, believe it to be Regulus Black.

Hear, hear!  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Isotropes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:58 pm
pmarsala311
Well, he's awlays had a heart and I agree, it was nice to see him with emition for once.

Well obviously... but we finally got to see it. 3nodding

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces