D: period T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:31 pm
hmm.. well with your "condition" i dunno if this would help, but you could try Birth Control. I'm on it for acne control, but it's a absolute wonder when it comes to periods. the cramps are really dull and you know exactly when you start and end. hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:38 pm
I'd also recommend birth control. Ask your doctor (and mom, if you need to) about getting on the pill to help regulate your period. I'm not sure how the pill would affect your heart problem, but alot of people take it to have regular periods, have lighter and less painful periods, and to help clear up acne. Mine used to be really heavy and every 3-8 weeks (really annoying because I'd never know when it was coming) but it got alot lighter and it was nice to be able to plan around when it was coming after I started the pill.
As for making your period start, I've heard that parsley tea is good for that. You have to drink alot of it and it doesn't taste too good. --Chop up fresh parsley, or you can use dried, and let it steep in some hot water (you can make a teabag out of cheesecloth/gauze or just let it float loose in the cup and scoop it out with a spoon). You have to drink 2-4 cups a day, but after a day or two your period should start...if it doesn't then lay off for a week and try again.--  

Taencat

Sparkly Fatcat

Ants In Your Pants

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:46 pm
uhh birth controll will kill me...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:30 am
my older sis had this problem. she didn't have a period for 3-4 months. she talked to her doctor (which is a great idea) and her doc said there is actually a pill that will get your period started. no she's had her period for like 8-9 days and it is cruddy, but at least she doesn't have to worry about her periods being irregular. she is on birth control, and maybe that is not good for you, but seriously, get an appointment with your doctor  

Goofy Scorpio

Taencat

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:55 am
Ants In Your Pants
uhh birth controll will kill me...

Ooh...then that's probably not a good idea. I'm curious why though....its just a low dose of preggo hormones. Is it the clotting risk?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:46 am
Ants In Your Pants
D: but i have seen a docter sge sayed the same thing i did
ill start evrey 2 to 5 months D:
so i only have my period 3 to 7 times a year

You may just need some exercise (not in a mean way) Ask your mom when her periods were.  

Smoothie De Bootie

stokedRedRaspberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:53 am
yes.

exercising will help. i do it when i want my period to start already lol.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff