Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
tell me what are your favorite bands? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aukima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:04 am
Skillet,flyleaf,Superchic[k],switchfoot,kutless,delirious,relient K!!! and thats just a few ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:02 am
TFK!  

Metreu

Dapper Hunter

squishtastic psycho pop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:15 pm
skillet, tfk, tobymac, kutless, disciple, newsboys, superchic[k], with blood comes cleansing, bloodlined calligraphy. i could go on forever!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:46 pm
User Image

Pretty much all you named! and Rebecca St. James!!

User Image

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

Master Razor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Kutless and Skillet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:39 pm
Switchfoot, Kutless, Disciple, Jars of Clay, Jon Reuben, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Rich Mullins, just to name a few  

jamesthelittle

Molotov Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:00 am
kitoko minh
I like a band called mewithoutYou. Not that many people know about them, but they're amazing!Chris Tomlin is good, too. ^_^

Mewithoutyou > pretty much any other Christian band I've ever listened to. biggrin
Mewithoutyou Myspace [Check them out!]

jamesthelittle
Switchfoot, Kutless, Disciple, Jars of Clay, Jon Reuben, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Rich Mullins, just to name a few

I used to really not like him, but he's really grown on me. Not my usual style of music, but really good lyrics. He seems like he was a really cool person.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:11 pm
stellar kart,kutless,hawk nelson,newsboys,tobymac,switch foot heck yes! ninja  

theskyiscrying

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 pm
snowblooms
me nevertheless,stellar kart,kutless,hawk nelson,newsboys,tobymac,switch foot heart heart heart heart
Well, I am not going to lie about who are my favorite bands, because I am sure you would not like me to lie and I know God would not want me to lie, so I will just tell you.

My favorite bands are Hawthorne Heights, Atreyu, Silverstein, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I know God MAY not aprove of some of these bands, but, like I said, I am not going to lie to you about who are my favorite bands.

I also like Switchfoot. I think that they are a Christian band, but, I am not entirely sure. I also think that P.O.D. is a Christian band, too, but, once again, I am not entirely sure. While these two bands may not be my some of my favorite bands, they are still very good bands.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:10 pm
jamesthelittle

I used to really not like him, but he's really grown on me. Not my usual style of music, but really good lyrics. He seems like he was a really cool person.

I am almost thirty-four years old. I used to see Rich Mullins in conert all the time. I got to set in church and Sunday school one Sunday. He was a cool person. I will always like him.  

jamesthelittle

theskyiscrying

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:32 pm
oh and underoath,emery,red jumpsuit apparatus,good charlotte and many many more  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:17 am
snowblooms
me nevertheless,stellar kart,kutless,hawk nelson,newsboys,tobymac,switch foot heart heart heart heart

Have you heard of a group called FireFlight There good  

DarkMaxi87

xhardcoretothemaxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:22 pm
well lets see...

Haste the Day(before Jimmy Ryan quit, Burning Bridges=worlds best cd ever)
August Burns Red
Underoath
Emery
The Devil Wears Prada
Sub seven(RIP)
As I Lay Dying
The Showdown
Lecrae
Trip Lee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm
planetshakers and casting crowns heart  

reflector_of_light