Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 pm
"Good to see you too Wufei." Quatre smiled brightly at Wufei. "All of us where captured during the war. Now both of you, drop it." He looked over at Sally and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:36 am
(I'm hoping there are ear pieces or something.)

The (whatever kinda com) crackles a bit then Trowa's ever calm voice chimes through quietly. "Trowa here, I'm in and currently reversing the feed...." There was a long silence "There, we're on. Feeds are good, we are a go. I'm going to stay in here to monitor things. If you need me..." Getting annoyed with talking he just faded out like normal. Sitting there in silence the thought back to Cathrine and how much he did appreciate the job and her helping but all the annoyances from her were outweighing the good. He liked the circus and all but he was ready to move on. It was becoming too hard to leave without a fight when the guys needed him. She acted more like an over bearing wife then anything. "Hey Wu Fei?" out of the blue "How much do you hate Cathrine's cooking?" flatly.  

trowashoney

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm
WuFei raised an eyebrow, "You were captured Winner? I don't think I ever heard about that." His opinion of the blonde, ironically skyrocketed higher with that little bit of news. "Yeah, but Maxwell made a hobby of getting captured." The ponytailed boy shrugged, "But as you say. We have something more to focus on." He followed after Sally only to stop.

"Cathrine's cooking? Are you feeling allright Barton?" Wufei frowned, "Better than Maxwell's but worse than I grew up with." He decided absently. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Maxwell isnt that bad, hell it is even good if your backed up... Remembering how long he was in the bathroom after eating Duo's cooking. He really didn't answer Wu Fei's question as he was deep in thought, again. Looking at the different monitors he kept a watchful eye with his sharp vision. Even though his eye was covered with his bang, Trowa's eyesight was sharper then a assassin's.

His thoughts floated back to Cathrine. and her cooking. Infact most people called him anorexic but they never ate her food. He was mearly because he couldn't stomach it. So whenever he was at blonde boy's place or Wu fei would decide to cook he usually ate way too much. Thinking to himself of where he would go he thought of a few places but the one place no one would think about is Greece. Besides he heard it was peaceful and beautiful. Sure Sanq kingdom was supposed to be passifistic but it's always being hit right and left there was NEVER a time that place could just relax. So he made up his mind to head over there.  

trowashoney

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:13 pm
"I was Wufei." Quatre nodded to the Chinese youth as he slipped into the car. "I was with Heero." his melodic voice floated out from the interior of the car.

A smile tugged on his lips as he heard Trowa and Wufei's exchange. "Trowa, what brought that about?" he asked softly into the comm.

As he waited for the other two in the car, his thought started to drift towards Trowa, a small smile tugged on his lips and he quickly shook the thoughts out of his head. He needed to focus on their mission. He chuckled quietly to himself. He was starting to sound like Heero, not that it was a bad thing...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:32 pm
"I think I've spent too much time around cotton candy and obnoxious circus music..." finally telling the boys as he spots someone coming. "Hm?" softly. The next guard came in and didn't get out "What the" before he was out and tied to the other two. Standing up he looked down at the three out cold. He thought of Duo, then Quat, Wu fei then finally Heero. Then he thought of the girls...all of them and thought of how they all were. He was merely a chameleon in the group. Changing his color and pattern to what was needed. Blinking he just went back and sat down. "Nother guard down" blandly.  

trowashoney

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:28 pm
"I can cook," Duo said somewhat annoyed. "I've had to... The only time Hilde cooks is when she makes a steak... 'cuz she makes a damn good steak. But, I had to cook when I was on my own. Hell, none o'the Sweepers could."

He looked out the window of the car after he got in, mildly ticked off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Sally chuckled at the discussion around her. These boys certainly kept her amused with their interactions. "It's not far to the Palace Pool House," she said, starting the car.  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:18 pm
"That was more of a temporray detainment from what I was told." WuFei informed Quatre absently. 'Spend some time in a cell and interrogation room, then we'll talk." He slipped into the car and closed the door behind him.

"Your cooking made MREs taste like five star cuisine." WuFei informed Duo point blank. "It's known that you haven't had much experience with cooking. Which is why the results always had...side effects."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Quatre supressed a laugh. "Wufei, Duo's cooking isn't as bad at Catherine's, you must admit that." he laughed softly. "You have to admit, none of us really had much time for cooking in the wars."  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Duo crossed his arms in annoyance after he got out of the car. "You just don't like what it is I choose to cook," he said, sounding upset. "I'll see you guys later." With that, he stalked off, pulling the bandana up over his nose before putting on the sunglasses. He disappeared into the trees above the pool house that blocked his path to the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Sally just shook her head. "Whenever you're ready Quatre," she said. "Wufei will see you inside." She then turned to Wufei. "If you're ready, we have an appointment to keep." She knew Duo would get there before them. "Come on." She got back in the car after seeing Duo and Quatre off.  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:59 pm
"I think that question applies better to you." WuFei said flately. "You ready for your date with Shinigami?" He teased, keeping his face expressionless. "To quote an idiot we know "The ball's in our court so let's show these idiots just who they're dealing with."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:40 pm
If it was Trowa's style he would have put his face in his hand. As is he just stared at the monitor TRYING to ignore the rest of them. His patience level was high but even he would get annoyed from time to time. "Are you done yet? Strategically speaking sending Duo in first is good and all but we must think if they change up their routine and deviate catching him." trying to prod them to move their asses a bit faster.  

trowashoney

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:39 pm
"Trowa, calm down, getting yourself worked up won't be good for the mission." Quatre said as he carefully made his way down to the basement. He easily avoided any guards and cameras, having memorized their locations in preperation.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff