Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The First United Church of Bowie
The Man Who Fell to Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:37 pm
Crimson_Dragan
I feel like I'm just a kid... Who wants to watch an R rated movie. Just for David Bowie. ._.

Who wouldn't!?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
I feel like I'm just a kid... Who wants to watch an R rated movie. Just for David Bowie. ._.

Who wouldn't!?

XD Yeah, yeah.  

Is Dair
Crew

la petite chou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:16 am
SIXTEEN ~~~ heart heart domokun domokun heart domokun

And all sixteen-year-olds should watch movies with full-frontal nudity in them! When I get home, I'll post the animations I have from the movie.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT: *boing!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Agent Glitter

And all sixteen-year-olds should watch movies with full-frontal nudity in them! When I get home, I'll post the animations I have from the movie.

;_; I've never seen it, so I wouldn't get that joke. emo  

Is Dair
Crew

Hanona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Agent Glitter

XDDD I haven't seen it but I've seen a clip of it and I know what you are talking about. XDDD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Hanona
Agent Glitter

XDDD I haven't seen it but I've seen a clip of it and I know what you are talking about. XDDD
I feel so left out. ):

Hey, Hanona, is it okay if I call you Nona?  

Is Dair
Crew

Hanona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Agent Glitter

I feel so left out. ):

Yeah go for it. Whatever is easiest. I have tons of nicknames.

Don't feel left out. D: Just rent the movie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Agent Glitter

Damn it, why do I have to be 13? ):

xx____Riku

Is Dair
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Agent Glitter

I feel so left out. ):

But I'm only fourteen! Too young. And no, just because I saw Rocky Horror Picture Show, that doesn't mean I get to see "The Man Who Fell to Earth." I mean, come on! FULL FRONTAL NUDITY.

@ Zex: Hooray, I'm not the youngest one here! Hey, where do you live? Maybe in a couple of years WE can sit down, and watch the movie together! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:49 pm
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Agent Glitter

I feel so left out. ):

But I'm only fourteen! Too young. And no, just because I saw Rocky Horror Picture Show, that doesn't mean I get to see "The Man Who Fell to Earth." I mean, come on! FULL FRONTAL NUDITY.

@ Zex: Hooray, I'm not the youngest one here! Hey, where do you live? Maybe in a couple of years WE can sit down, and watch the movie together! : D

At your age it didn't bother me.... I had three older brothers and I grew up pretty fast for my age. But get the rated version.

Hanona

xx____Riku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Agent Glitter

I feel so left out. ):

Ohio. Crappy. Emo-ish. Cold. That's about it. (:

Wait.. I'm the youngest!? ): Damn. I mean uhhh... I'm 435834583. Respect me. (:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Agent Glitter

I feel so left out. ):

At your age it didn't bother me.... I had three older brothers and I grew up pretty fast for my age. But get the rated version.
It's not that it would bother me, I'm just DYING to see it, but it might bother my parents. Besides, I don't know where to find it. I doubt they have it at the blockbuster.

What do you mean by Rated?  

Is Dair
Crew

Hanona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:54 pm
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
I feel so left out. ):

It's not that it would bother me, I'm just DYING to see it, but it might bother my parents. Besides, I don't know where to find it. I doubt they have it at the blockbuster.

I am pretty sure they have a cut version and an uncut version of the film. They might have it at blockbuster actually. Like one version of the film has the nudity cut/blocked out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:58 pm
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
Hanona
Crimson_Dragan
I feel so left out. ):

I am pretty sure they have a cut version and an uncut version of the film. They might have it at blockbuster actually. Like one version of the film has the nudity cut/blocked out.
>< I want the uncut version, dammit.  

Is Dair
Crew

Z. Stardust
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:57 pm
Agent Glitter

LAWLZ@BOING!!!!1111

...Sorry. I slipped back into GD lingo when I saw all of the emoticons. lol  
The First United Church of Bowie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out