Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
the names of Hackers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mr guy124

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 am
hey guys, if yall are having problems with viruses and hackers, you may want to try avast antivirus. there is a free home addition that you can download at this url. all you have to do is get the pin they send in your e-mail and activate it.

if you are interested, click the link to the free home edition; it is quite reliable

avast antivirus homepage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 pm
wow ... im shock and sick of wat hackers are doing . eek  

Quiet Raindrop

fluffy is cool

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 am
count of italia can turn into a huge ufo and he can change hes name and color!he turns into a statue and those ufo's!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 am
One of my friends had a hacker take over her account... She can't access it or anything! We sent a report to gaia but no response...  

Thunderalchemist13

iPIeasure rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 4, 5, 4 Total: 24 (6-36)

iPIeasure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:33 am
I no a hacker...NP Gold...he has a blank avatar also  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:57 pm
i got hacked bu my friend hacked de person bac o.O  

Serusa 131

cool dood 001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 am
Thanks for the advice ill bear in mind the names of these hackers and never answer to any of there messages!!!! [thx for the warning]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm
u know people r stupid these days goin round towns and sain "Quote: you know gaia wot let u type ur password in public; and then they say;see *************Qoute" i think its so stupid  

poemsofdarkness13

Samonte of Samcorp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 pm
THIS IS SOMETHING THEY MIGHT TRY..................

©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Report Scanner". 2009 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested.If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 10 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintainence.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL BE BANNED

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

*REMEMBER* TYPE THE INFORMATION ABOVE WITH A SPACE BETWEEN EACH LETTER
EX: n a r u t o

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance.

HOW DUMB, I GOT THIS FROM...

user----GAIAONLINE MOD (ITS IN CAPS) AND I BELIVE HER FRIEND----Flipstuhh IS HER PARTNER  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm
i got hacked cxept im noob enough to not kno what admins look like so a regular looking gaian hacked me but thank god i got my account back and chaned my password  

ADMlN-8893

xX-Azure Nightmare-Xx

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:51 am
Same S**T rite here F FAKE GAIA ADMINS

@ MOD of gaia Administrations mod:Staff_2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am sorry to announce that one of your fellow gaians has reported you for harrassing, hacking accusation, and other abuses illegal on gaia online. If you don't wish to be banned fill in the information below. If you don't reply back within a time span of 15 minutes after you open this your account will be banned. Please fill out the information below or your account will be BANNED! Fill in the information with spaces.
EX.
username: u s e r n a m e

--------------------------------------------------------------------

username:

password:

E-mail:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(your E-mail is needed to tell you when we are finished sweeping your account of this report)

Notice: We have banned people before for not messaging back in the time span given above.

REWARD: If your report is wrong and you are clean you will receive 10k for the miss confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 am
i'm not a big hacker but i'm a big glitcher there is nothing wrong with glitching right oh and i can kill hackers i know my ways....TEEHEE!!  

cusier95

Treasured Hero

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Hey, here's one from Admiiin Caretaker:

http://i9.tinypic.com/4kcofw4.jpg

©This is a "Report Maintenance Scanner". 2008 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the maintenance will not be able to be complete. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in.

Username:

Password:

Confirm Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth: / /

Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your co-operation.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation.

Your sincerely,

-Gaia Administrator and Help & SUpport Team-

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349

Ridiculous, right?! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm
thats exacly how i got hacked sad  

zXKittyZx

Maximilliene

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am
i got hacked on my first Gaia account last year by some guy who was a blank avi and was named wolf something. i reported him and the mods deleted MY account. so i started over this year.  
[10]~ Police Station ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff