******** RULES!
  ******** SUCKS!
View Results

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:15 pm
Hiroshima Jackson
It'd be cool if they gave somebody a whole bunch of tattoos. Maybe they could give Hwoarang a sleeve or something and have him start fighting w/ no shirt or something.

Damn, the idea with Hwoarang having no shirt truly rocks! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 am
Nyu-sama
Hiroshima Jackson
It'd be cool if they gave somebody a whole bunch of tattoos. Maybe they could give Hwoarang a sleeve or something and have him start fighting w/ no shirt or something.

HEY! IF NYU'S GONNA GET A HWOARANG WITHOUT A SHIRT, I WANNA HAVE AN ASUKA WITHOUT A SHIRT! 3nodding  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:35 am
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Hiroshima Jackson

HEY! IF NYU'S GONNA GET A HWOARANG WITHOUT A SHIRT, I WANNA HAVE AN ASUKA WITHOUT A SHIRT! 3nodding

DIE! evil crying *angst*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:38 am
Hwoarang in a thong....nothing but a thong twisted twisted ninja  

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:59 am
kittybikerX
xd I'm sure ladies would be thrilled..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:45 am
Nyu-sama
kittybikerX
I'd puke my guts out, No thongs for men! Lee proved it in T5!!!!!!!!! (Btw has anyone else noticed that in the T5 ending Lee lacks a p***s and balls?)  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:47 am
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Hiroshima Jackson

DIE! evil crying *angst*
I will eventually...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:23 pm
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
kittybikerX
I'd puke my guts out, No thongs for men! Lee proved it in T5!!!!!!!!! (Btw has anyone else noticed that in the T5 ending Lee lacks a p***s and balls?)

*shudders at the thought* sorry but I have to agree with Tekkensennin.
Thongs on boys are just gross ><  

Pooky Girl

Stormshadow243

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:06 pm
I'd like to see something of a remake on Yoshimitsu's Tekken 3 alt. Give him a really sleek,polished metal armor with a glowing visor. Maybe a few glowing panels here and there to sell the cyborg look a bit more.

The opposite would be true for Bryan Fury. I'd like to see an outfit that's pretty much all battle damage. The skin on his arms is ripped off showing the mechanics inside. Part of his chest and the covering of his trapizus (sp?) muscles would be gone. His chest plate might be completely missing and is showing his PEG, glowing inside. And just because it's classic, half his face is gone, showing a partially robotic skull with a glowing red eye.

I want to see Hworang's military alt from Tekken 4 return personally. I thought that was a really cool change of pace from the gi and biker outfit he usually wears. Another street look is fine, I just want it to be something else. Like have him wearing some torn or acid wash jeans and boots. He'll have wrist tape along with a few scars from his little road rash session with Devil, and maybe a torn up t-shirt.

For Kazuya, I want him to be wearing that leather trench coat he had in the Tekken Tag opening.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:08 pm
Strider Karasu
I'd like to see something of a remake on Yoshimitsu's Tekken 3 alt. Give him a really sleek,polished metal armor with a glowing visor. Maybe a few glowing panels here and there to sell the cyborg look a bit more.

The opposite would be true for Bryan Fury. I'd like to see an outfit that's pretty much all battle damage. The skin on his arms is ripped off showing the mechanics inside. Part of his chest and the covering of his trapizus (sp?) muscles would be gone. His chest plate might be completely missing and is showing his PEG, glowing inside. And just because it's classic, half his face is gone, showing a partially robotic skull with a glowing red eye.

I want to see Hworang's military alt from Tekken 4 return personally. I thought that was a really cool change of pace from the gi and biker outfit he usually wears. Another street look is fine, I just want it to be something else. Like have him wearing some torn or acid wash jeans and boots. He'll have wrist tape along with a few scars from his little road rash session with Devil, and maybe a torn up t-shirt.

For Kazuya, I want him to be wearing that leather trench coat he had in the Tekken Tag opening.
I can only hope for this to happen in T6...  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Stormshadow243

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:09 pm
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

It won't, but I can still dream. Anyway, here's a few more.

Devil Jin:
Not really much to say on him except maybe taking the chains and going a bit further with that. Have them wrapped around his wrists, legs, even his chest. Since Jin is always trying to control that side of himself, he might as well chain himself up. If they give him the dark skin, it might be cool to see if the devil markings he had on his forehead and chest would start to glow with power. Probably the same white light that shined when he shot out that aura after taking Jinpachi's power in his ending. I DON'T think he needs the tail though. It doesn't work with his wings. Some clawed feet might be cool though, along with torn pants. Having his third eye completely open and pulsing would also be a nice touch.

Raven:
The dude REALLY needs to lose the black leather outfit. It was done by Ryu Hayabusa, and it was done well. No need to copy. I wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines of his alt becoming his primary or having a new ninja look all together. Give him the ninja pants with golden dragons, one on each side. Some steel shin and arm guards would be nice. Give him some pauldrons, and maybe a chest plate. He could have the bottom of his face covered with a portion of a hannya mask acting as the guard.

Nina:
Something like a sneaking suit would be nice. Maybe another take on her combat outfit from Tekken 5. Though I wouldn't mind seeing her in a tank top and some grey camo pants with a utility vest. An ankle holstered combat knife, and a pair of fingered gloves would be nice. Also, because I personally haven't seen it, maybe have her hair let down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:20 am
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Devil Jin:
Not really much to say on him except maybe taking the chains and going a bit further with that. Have them wrapped around his wrists, legs, even his chest. Since Jin is always trying to control that side of himself, he might as well chain himself up. If they give him the dark skin, it might be cool to see if the devil markings he had on his forehead and chest would start to glow with power. Probably the same white light that shined when he shot out that aura after taking Jinpachi's power in his ending. I DON'T think he needs the tail though. It doesn't work with his wings. Some clawed feet might be cool though, along with torn pants. Having his third eye completely open and pulsing would also be a nice touch.

Raven:
The dude REALLY needs to lose the black leather outfit. It was done by Ryu Hayabusa, and it was done well. No need to copy. I wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines of his alt becoming his primary or having a new ninja look all together. Give him the ninja pants with golden dragons, one on each side. Some steel shin and arm guards would be nice. Give him some pauldrons, and maybe a chest plate. He could have the bottom of his face covered with a portion of a hannya mask acting as the guard.

Nina:
Something like a sneaking suit would be nice. Maybe another take on her combat outfit from Tekken 5. Though I wouldn't mind seeing her in a tank top and some grey camo pants with a utility vest. An ankle holstered combat knife, and a pair of fingered gloves would be nice. Also, because I personally haven't seen it, maybe have her hair let down.
ever thought of e mailing some of these to namco? o.O  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:34 am
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Devil Jin:

Raven:

Nina:

Yeah, those ideas are pretty good.. 3nodding It wouldn't hurt letting Namco know those..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:36 am
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Devil Jin:

Raven:

Nina:

Yeah, those ideas are pretty good.. 3nodding It wouldn't hurt letting Namco know those..

I've thought about it.

Ugh, so tired, only once new concept:

Christie Montero:
Christie is very attractive, but her outfits leave very little to the imagination. Since her Capoeria is very flowy and showy, some tassles on the arms and legs might be nice. Obviously not around her ankles since logically she'd be liable to trip over them, but around her thighs and knees. Let her keep the loose top, but either make it into something like a sports bra or a tube top. Have it pink like it used to be, but maybe have a tribal phoenix on it as a design in white.. She can keep the fighitng gloves, and maybe some spandex pants wouldn't be so bad, keeping in line with the same design scheme. The phoenix could go up the sides of her hips with it's tail coming down to the fringes of her pants. I don't think she'd need any really footwear, but if she did, simple foot pads would do fine. For extras, maybe an open jean vest and a studded belt slung over her hips.  

Stormshadow243

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:39 am
Strider Karasu
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu
Tekkensennin
Strider Karasu

Devil Jin:

Raven:

Nina:

I've thought about it.

Ugh, so tired, only once new concept:

Christie Montero:
Christie is very attractive, but her outfits leave very little to the imagination. Since her Capoeria is very flowy and showy, some tassles on the arms and legs might be nice. Obviously not around her ankles since logically she'd be liable to trip over them, but around her thighs and knees. Let her keep the loose top, but either make it into something like a sports bra or a tube top. Have it pink like it used to be, but maybe have a tribal phoenix on it as a design in white.. She can keep the fighitng gloves, and maybe some spandex pants wouldn't be so bad, keeping in line with the same design scheme. The phoenix could go up the sides of her hips with it's tail coming down to the fringes of her pants. I don't think she'd need any really footwear, but if she did, simple foot pads would do fine. For extras, maybe an open jean vest and a studded belt slung over her hips.
GO! E MAIL NOW! THEY STILL MIGHT MAKE`IT INTO T6!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff