Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Fire Vs. Ice/Water~Winner: Epitome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:24 am
((Test = Getting the enemy to move, and see if they block in a ridiculously stupid manner.

I'm not bull-shitting my way out of anything, and the more your ego flares up, the more I'm certain my defense worked. Hell, my guy is designed to withstand most temperatures and if he puts the amount of effort into it like he did, flame ain't got s**t.

You didn't explain jack just then. You said you were more advanced, and that's why your attack worked. b***h, no. If there's heat, it can sure as hell be stifled. As for unnatural effects, what? Is it going to put me in a pink dress? As far as I see, the only physical thing a flame can do, is burn, and I just negated that.

Explain further.))

Rynn stood back up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:01 pm
[What? You want to die a different way? You already died once. As I just proved, there is no way you could bring such an amount to stifile heat, 'that quickly, so stop pulling stuff out of your a**.

That way of thinking is why you are dead. Yes a physical flame can burn, but an unatrual fire can 'keep burning. Especially against your 'normal' form of ice manipulation. ]

And The Crimson Revolver smacked him right back down.

[As the winner, you should stop making an a** out of yourself. I've won the match...Mr. Ice Cream man.]

The Crimson Revolver

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:06 am
Jesus came down and shanked Crimson. This could not be blocked as he was Jesus and thus more advanced than Crimson.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:13 am
((Quit stroking your E-p***s.

*looks at sig*
rofl ))

Chrjo12

The Crimson Revolver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:30 am
The Revolver would turn the the crappy replica Jesus and cheap cornerstore knife, into ash before shaking his head,"You sucked, and my opponent blew."With that said he walked off, heading out of the coliseum, deciding if he could find someone else who could survive longer, before wondering if these "elites" were all pansies like the one he had previously destroyed..

[I am not stroking nothing. You loss, thats what happened.~Shrugs~]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:45 am
"Oh melodious laughter.."

From seemingly out of nowhere would phase in Epitome. He would bring his left hand upwards, bringing his index finger towards his thumb, his mind focousing upon the links of the material plane. Entwining each with his finger...

"And with my justice comes the Omega.."

He would snap his fingers and the entire plane of existence would be sucked into the vertix[center point] of existence. Sort of like turning off a television.

"Hee hee hee hee"

Then he would fade away as abruptly as he had appeared..the echos would remain in the darkness.

Fate Avveruncus Epitome

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:55 pm
((Did you just call me an "Elite"?! rofl rofl

You are so damn ignorant...You don't even read what you type, do you?

rofl rofl ))

God smote CR.

"d**k...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:10 pm
[Doesn't matter. I win.>.<~Does a little jig~]  

Fate Avveruncus Epitome

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:37 pm
((XD Ruining my fun.))

Jesus was left floating in nonexistance, "Well damn, this is kinda cool."