Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Chakra Points Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:03 pm
I like the visualisation method for balancing Chakras. I used to do something simillar occasionally. I haven't done anything in a while now, but everytime I read the descriptions for a chakra, I think I should.

I don't really get around to it.

I've never heard of a musical method, but I'll have to look into it, I love music... And mom's always telling me my kind of music has a negative sublime influence on people (me) xp

I'd like to be added to the studentlist smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:05 pm
Wow - thank you so much for doing this class! whee

Off topic: just sitting in the office here and someone's typing a heck of a lot faster than me... It's really disconcerting. xp Anywho.

I'd like to be added to the student list. Could being ill a lot be related to the chakras? Also - each time I do go to the doctors they can find nothing wrong with me - I'm guessing that it's Chakra imbalance...? >_< Then again, I'm currently being tested for diabetes,so, well, we'll see. ^^;

Aurellion

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:23 am
You guys have been added, thanks for signing up.

@ [Helmanora] - I don't know much about the music method so if you can find anything out that would be great. What I do know, however, is that certain songs definitely seem to affect my chakra energy. Yesterday something came on, i can't remember what, but it made my base chakra go all tingly 3nodding

@ Aurellion - yes the chakras effect your body physically, usually the area you are having difficulty with is related to the nearest chakra. For example I am a migraine sufferer and have a lot of trouble with headaches and head tension, which is related to the third eye chakra so often using amethyst crystals on the third eye and my temples helps to relieve this stressed I'll add a bit about physical symptoms of imbalances too.

Just to say I will be adding some questions soon to the main info, when I can. I've also added some elemental correspondances. These relate to the type of energy that the chakras receive from the world around us as they are like aerials that pick up, store and then send out energy arrow  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:10 pm
^^ Welcome.

Aahh, I see. Heh, I underestimate the power of the chakra!

Speaking of which, I tried the crystal method right before I went to bed. The results where amazing - I slept really well, better than I had done in months, and was incredibly alert, non-panicked and ready for my english exam that day. whee Thanks for telling me about this.

Heh, I have another question... sweatdrop I'm having trouble with the Solar Plexus chakra. I suffer from practically all of the underactive "symptoms". I love art, and draw frequently, and eat plenty of carrots and fish, so as far as I can see I'm doing all the right things - am I missing something?

Aurellion

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:52 am
If I were you I'd try working with this chakra on it's own, stimulate it with crystals and draw energy from the earth, up through your feet and body to the chakra to balance it's energies, try to repeat this a good three times at each attempt.

Also it's element is fire and it's colour yellow so meditating with a yellow candle could help.

I have some scent correspondances too, for the solar plexus try using chamomile and/or eucalyptus. Try massaging the oil into the area of the chakra or just use the scent during the day and when you specifically work with that chakra. I'll add the other scent correspondances to the class info xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:57 am
Wow. o_o; Looking through this, I think I need to balance my chakras. I'd like to join the class, please. n_n This is a really good thread.  

JVCA

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 am
JVCA
Wow. o_o; Looking through this, I think I need to balance my chakras. I'd like to join the class, please. n_n This is a really good thread.
Thanks! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:02 am
i would like to become
a student.

broken_tormented

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 am
Welcome to the class, you have been added 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:23 pm
I'd like to be a student too, please 3nodding  

Sachi_x

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:13 am
Welcome, I hope you find it useful! xd

***Edit 28/12/06***

Welcome to the class Vampire_Aireanna, who PMed me to ask to join, hope you find the exercises and info useful. If you have any questions then post them here or PM me and I'll try to answer them as best I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:02 pm
I would like to join. Reading the beginning lessons taught me I am about underactive in all of them. I also have the majority of problems. The only physical promblems I don't seem to have are from Spleen and Solar Plexus.  

Violent Rain

Vampire_Aireanna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Is there a way to massage with a pressure point system to help with balancing your chakra. I have my lover and i know that his chakra is unbalanced but he will not sit long enough for the crystals to work? So i was wondering if i was to massage his chakra points using T-Touch (small circles used to calm horses) would that work or is there another method that deals with touch?
If you could let me know i would greatly appreciate it
Thanks so muc  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:10 am
You can use the crystals by just carrying them around with you for starters if your partner isn't patient enough to just sit with them.

As for using touch, each chakra is related to the part of the body it is situated in as well as the parts listed so massage in any form would be effective, particularly if you used the scents related to the chakra or even a rounded crystal in circular motions. Try to visualise the energy balancing as you work and make it as relaxing an experience as possible.

I hope that helps.  

CraftyCow

Vampire_Aireanna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:20 pm
4laugh Yeah that helps thanks so much! I can't wait to try it and see what of an effect it has on him. biggrin exclaim exclaim exclaim  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games