Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Not the Juggernaut, b***h. IV vs The Harbinger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:55 pm
((I still say "Meh" at coincidence, but I'm not going to worry about it.))

The Harbinger froze of his own will, the host's enhanced senses searching for anything abnormal.

If something was below him, he'd know. If some sort of projectile came towards him, he'd know. If it wasn't invisible, completely silent, without smell, and practically not existing, he'd know. Though he'd probably know if it was, but no one would know how. xd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:21 pm
Reality itself seemed to combust around the Harbinger, malevolent force springing up at his location by transposing the streams of darkness about IV around the monolith instead. The translocation was nigh instantaneous, and the reaction that followed started the moment the darkness began to taint the air around him. Concussive blasts of force combined with the base acidic qualities of IV's blood to reinforce an effect that could only be seen as disintigration. This effect, however, was not any normal means of destruction, but rather a consumption as the blasts filled the area, feeding off matter, energy, and magic in the field to produce the effects of a focused nuclear blast. Even if his armor was nigh indestructable the effect would literally be shredding reality around the great monolith, breaking not the armor itself but the point in reality where it existed.

Maybe he should have moved.  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 pm
((>.> I could have sworn you said this char was more or less dumbed down........you must remember, my character's are retards compared to yours. I don't deal with reality-bending and all that jazz, so....))

But of course, the mute monolith forfeited before all that happened.

Somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 pm
((Yeah, that'd be the normal IV set at the Regret power level. He was only built to kill Torment, ya know. XD And its not so much reality bending as explosions so powerful they tear space-time. Rogue and Remastered have Dominion traits and alien bloodline added on to the pwn that is Regret.))  

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out