Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a damn poll.
  thank you.
View Results

sex with family

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm
I like the Naruto demon better. Sasuke's not a demon, though, and Naruto's actually the Kyuubi... But still...

I think the flying thing was over the top, and Naruto SO should have won... I like Naruto better in that fight and in the show, and I like Sasuke more before the whole Orochimaru thing... he at least SEEMED to be getting kind of nicer toward Naruto and Sakura... not that I care about Sakura, but still...

^__^;;;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:38 pm
i think demon naruto is cool smile  

lildemonbaby

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:32 am
i don't like Sasuke's curse mark,but i admit it's kinda interesting...well,i like the Naruto demon much more heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:48 am
Demon/Kyuubi Naruto hands down. It just looks way better, and in my opinion....more feirce. Sasuke's... looks weird to me. Like it obviously looks warped, but to me it's no big deal really *When he transforms.. all I see is ooh: eyes, and skin change color, and hair grows longer.* Where Naruto? This kid grows fangs and claws, get's a tail, down on all fours.. come on! Way more interesting than Sasuke. stare yatta-yatta-yatta....  

Kagome_San735

Enculer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:09 am
xXx Fox Trot xXx
I like the Naruto demon better. Sasuke's not a demon, though, and Naruto's actually the Kyuubi... But still...

I think the flying thing was over the top, and Naruto SO should have won... I like Naruto better in that fight and in the show, and I like Sasuke more before the whole Orochimaru thing... he at least SEEMED to be getting kind of nicer toward Naruto and Sakura... not that I care about Sakura, but still...

^__^;;;

Yeah, Naruto really should have won.
He was only holding back because he only wanted to bring Sasuke back, whereas Sasuke was aiming to kill Naruto. x_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:43 am
I think Kyuubi naruto is better than the curse mark sasuke (why does this sound like some sort of action figure comparison...?)

Sasuke looks... well... more like he would do interpretative dance at you than actually attack.  

Samurai_Genji

Enculer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Samurai_Genji
I think Kyuubi naruto is better than the curse mark sasuke (why does this sound like some sort of action figure comparison...?)

Sasuke looks... well... more like he would do interpretative dance at you than actually attack.

Rofl. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm
I like Kyubi Naruto.  

Chaosx387

Cedien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:19 pm
i say this to every one the only reason why sasuke won is because naruto didn't use his FULL strength on sasuke to avoid killing him so naruto all the way  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:39 am
Cedien
i say this to every one the only reason why sasuke won is because naruto didn't use his FULL strength on sasuke to avoid killing him so naruto all the way

Yay, smart person. <3

Enculer

Miharu Oimikado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Yes, Yes. <33 Kyuubi Naruto is so much better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:57 pm
Kyuubi pwns Cursed Sasuke  

Skyscraper Opera

Captain Squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:45 pm
demon naruto is much cooler than cursed sasuke ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:54 pm
demon naruto is way cooler than demon sauske. he's not even an actual demon.  

the_forgotten_thought

GAZE_smuggler_Smoo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:58 am
Naruto's Kyuubi is WAYYY better, hells it's 1000 times better then Sasuke's. stare When they were fighting eachother and Sasuke's came out, I was like what the hell? Two giant hands? Now really, where as Naruto's? That thing is just awesome, I mean with the claws, fangs, eyes, etc. blaugh  
M A I N F O R U M. } ________ Announcements and general discussion. D8

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff