What? Sephiroth?! ::Huggles Sephiroth plushie.:: O_O;
View Results

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:30 pm
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK
Sephy was hard, but he was harder in the original KH. I'm currently doing proud mode. Does anybody remember where you get the Final Form and the Ultima?
Final Form is only avialable after the showdown with roxas and is random for the first time. just keep transforming into master and you will get it eventually, you will have more chance of getting it when fighting an organization member mrgreen

ultima weapon requires the 7 orichalaum+ and an energy crystal.

orichalcum+
Hundred Acre Wood- Pooh’s World-finish
Space Paranoids- Tron’s World- Computer Mesa
Olympus Coliseum – Goddess of Fate cup
The World That Never Was-Brink of Despair
Twilight Town-Sunset Terrace
Atlantica-Finish
Obtain All 50 Material Types

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless
best place to find them is the radiant garden right outside merlin's house

Sorry to say this, but you need WAY more than just that for the Ultima Weapon. You need these following things:

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Yeah... I'd say that that's a lot more than what you said was needed for the Ultima Weapon.

But WHEREis the Ultima recipe. I can't find one box in The World That Never Was and I think it might be in there.

Dunno. I forgot where I found it, and I couldn't find it in the strategy guide this morning. I think you get it in the synthesis shop or something. I dunno. My memory is bad... Very bad. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:11 pm
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK
Sephy was hard, but he was harder in the original KH. I'm currently doing proud mode. Does anybody remember where you get the Final Form and the Ultima?
Final Form is only avialable after the showdown with roxas and is random for the first time. just keep transforming into master and you will get it eventually, you will have more chance of getting it when fighting an organization member mrgreen

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Sorry to say this, but you need WAY more than just that for the Ultima Weapon. You need these following things:

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Yeah... I'd say that that's a lot more than what you said was needed for the Ultima Weapon.

But WHEREis the Ultima recipe. I can't find one box in The World That Never Was and I think it might be in there.

Dunno. I forgot where I found it, and I couldn't find it in the strategy guide this morning. I think you get it in the synthesis shop or something. I dunno. My memory is bad... Very bad. @_@
Mine to.

Huggles a seffi plushie  

Elise of Darkness

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:44 pm
Elise of Darkness
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Mine to.

Huggles a seffi plushie

Oh yes... How we love Sephiroth. He's my God! ^_^ ::Takes Sephiroth plushie from Elise and huggles it tightly.:: /)^_^;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 pm
Yuki Himura
Elise of Darkness
Mine to.

Huggles a seffi plushie

Oh yes... How we love Sephiroth. He's my God! ^_^ ::Takes Sephiroth plushie from Elise and huggles it tightly.:: /)^_^;

eek I beat Sephi. YAY FENRIR. I probably won't use the Ultima because I prefer the strength and long reach of the Fenrir. So...I go to the Synthesis workshop in Twilight Town and get the Recipe question  

oddthiefDARK

Elise of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:06 am
Yuki Himura
Elise of Darkness
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Mine to.

Huggles a seffi plushie

My plushie. ;~_~; cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:15 am
Elise of Darkness
Yuki Himura
Elise of Darkness
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Mine to.

Huggles a seffi plushie

My plushie. ;~_~; cry

Heh... Sorry. /)^_^; ::Hands Elise back the Sephiroth plushie.::

And to answer your question, odd, I think you get it in the Synthesis shop. I'm not 100% sure.  

I Am Your Disasterpiece

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:57 pm
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

the ultima recipe is found in the basement of the mansion in twilight town. past the computer room and its the room right before the pod chamber mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:31 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
Yuki Himura
oddthiefDARK
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

the ultima recipe is found in the basement of the mansion in twilight town. past the computer room and its the room right before the pod chamber mrgreen
ok. ninja  

Elise of Darkness

oddthiefDARK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:47 pm
I found it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 pm
good for you.

((Happy^^Has her plushie back.))  

Elise of Darkness

LordDarklands86

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:53 am
i dont know how sephiroth wass hard for a level 77 character. i was only level 65 when i beat him. if you choose strenght as your attribute you get berserk and that is the last thing you need to beat him. trinity limit also helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:29 pm
4 me, LVL. 72, Ultima weapon, losses: lost count, elixers left: my item slots=7(all having elixers), # used=1 stare . I cudn't beet him until I got past LVL. 70(had on the best accesseries, had "arts" in there names confused ((PS: where'd u get a Sephiroth plush question ))  

pwnd_by_twlt

mashiroku

8,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:15 pm
In Youtube, there is a guy who beat sephoroth in lv.50. He really used a lot of potions...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:02 pm
TwilightDavis
4 me, LVL. 72, Ultima weapon, losses: lost count, elixers left: my item slots=7(all having elixers), # used=1 stare . I cudn't beet him until I got past LVL. 70(had on the best accesseries, had "arts" in there names confused ((PS: where'd u get a Sephiroth plush question ))
Me to and I got the Plushie in an official FF Club.^-^ I'm a member razz  

Elise of Darkness

T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas