Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Healing and Energy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capricious tears

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:21 am
sweatdrop How do you make an energy ball?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:41 pm
i can push what feels like walls of chi and i can heat up my boddy with chi

and thats all i can do.  

inuyasha902105454

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:05 am
what i do to make an energy ball is i make the shape of a ball with my hands and fill the space with energy. after the ball is formed i make it dense so that it keeps its shape. then we play catch with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:04 pm
Could someone please post some very basic healing magic, Eg: getting rid of headaches or stiff necks  

shivanti

Aurellion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:06 pm
Basically, visualise a white light surrounding the affected area. Once the ball, or globe, or whatever you form it to be is pulsating with energy, imagine it soothing the pain. For me, I turn it into a water like substance, and let it wash around the hurt until it's gone. Then, seeing as I'm picky, if there's any energy left over I'll create a waterfall flowing from the now-gone pain to heal our ravaged planet.

If you're ill and don't have enough energy to make an energy ball, then do the best you can. Form a ball in your hands, and then grab stray energy in the air. I interpret this to be little purple streaks here and there. I reel them into the ball, and the white will turn a slight pink. I do this for longer if it's a severe headache. Once your ball is complete, send it to do what I described in the first paragraph. 3nodding

If you're not happy with using water, or if you've got a good connection with another element then by all means, use that. For fire, you could have the pain being burnt away, and grab orange streaks from the air. If it's air, imagine it blowing away. If it's earth, use a mini-earthquake to do this, or a dust storm, or a tree growing from it, soon to be cut down.

I hope I helped. wink The main thing is just to experiment: practice makes perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:28 pm
Visualisation DOES help - I think that giving your anrgy a colour and maybe a shape (other people won't see this =P just you... constructive imagery and all that) and seeing it flow from you as it does, helps to increase the flow, or if you're having trouble getting it started, it would help with that too... Mine is yellow with a glow, it has it's own noise and my energy takes shape as long... liney things... 5-30cm long and a couple of mm thick... It really helps. The healing thing is wierd for me to explain... I never had anyone tell me how or anything... I just helped people by giving energy... Then I tried giving the energy a purpose... Instructions, almost... In my head. And it worked... I started healing headaches and built up from there... but only a little. I got slowly better at that... and now I'd say I'm fairly good with headaches, at lest.  

The Spam Fairy

[ Pixilated_Death ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:59 pm
Thanks for the thread ^-^ Hopefully it works on my dog ... he got attacked by a feral cat yesterday night crying Got some bights and scratches fairly deep *hugs Ollie*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:54 pm
Awww.. >_< I'm sure it will help. I hope so.  

Aurellion

hoshiko-demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:55 pm
i would like to learn the chakura points and how to restore the flow of chakura in a person 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:15 am
hoshiko-demon
i would like to learn the chakura points and how to restore the flow of chakura in a person 3nodding
I can help with that, I'll start a separate class for it as I've got a lot of info xd  

CraftyCow

hoshiko-demon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:43 pm
Thankee!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:48 am
ok im new to this how do you manipulate energy  

The_ff_lod_mule

The_ff_lod_mule

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:48 am
can you make it work kinda like a shild for you  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:06 am
i also want to know how to manipulate chi and can you save a life with it  

The_ff_lod_mule

CraftyCow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:34 am
Take a look at www.jaguarmoon.org/public/Energy/Energy.html#Scott, in particular the section entitled Energy Play, by Scott Cunningham.

This should get you started with creating energy spheres and protective shields (I don't personally like the term 'manipulate' in relation to energy as you are merely directing the energy, not changing it).

You can make an energy shield to protect yourself against negative energy and psychic attacks and from energy 'vampires' by using his energy play exercise for house protection on a smaller scale. Mentally or physically cast a circle around yourself and fill it with your energy, to create an energy barrier.

Be sure also to ground yourself once you have finished working with energy as otherwise you will feel drained.

Simply put, Chi is the energy in and around us, using your own energy will effectively be using Chi energy, as for saving a life with it what do you mean?  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games