Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Soul Society Hot Springs (ChatterBox) ~
Random Questions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's a cookie
  Yummy cookie
  give me it *Hiss*
  Gross
View Results

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:32 pm
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
angelmage99
Angemon666
angelmage99
Angemon666
I need some help on this subject

How many licks does it take to get to the tostie roll cent of a tootsie roll pop?
Believe it or not I tried it. I think it was over 200.

I got to 353 before I bit it. A freind of mine said she actually made it and it was something like 2,562.
That probably makes sense. My tongue is a bit bigger than normal people.
This is what Wikipedia had to say about that...

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, Tootsie Roll Industries has received over 20,000 letters from children claiming to have solved the riddle since the commercial first aired in 1970. The typical range of responses is between 100 and 5,800 with an average of 600-800. There is no official number, as everyone's saliva and licking method is different.

And I know, I'm a dork...^_^"

You should join Knowledge Bowl if they have it in California. It may first seem like a meeting of dorks but if you have team mates like I have, you will begin to wonder how you ever lived with out it.

xd Your both dorks. Am I the only one whose a nerd.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:47 pm
angelmage99
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
angelmage99
Angemon666

I got to 353 before I bit it. A freind of mine said she actually made it and it was something like 2,562.

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, Tootsie Roll Industries has received over 20,000 letters from children claiming to have solved the riddle since the commercial first aired in 1970. The typical range of responses is between 100 and 5,800 with an average of 600-800. There is no official number, as everyone's saliva and licking method is different.

You should join Knowledge Bowl if they have it in California. It may first seem like a meeting of dorks but if you have team mates like I have, you will begin to wonder how you ever lived with out it.

Im a nork. Half nerd, Half dork.  

Angemon666

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Angemon666
angelmage99
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
angelmage99
Angemon666

Im a nork. Half nerd, Half dork.

So does that make me and Aninerd. Half Anime freak half nerd.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 pm
Anime Freaks are a different section of people so no.  

Angemon666

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:03 pm
Angemon666

Maybe at your school. Where I go to school any people under the words FBLA, FCCLA, Library club, Drama, Tennis and Anime freak are nerd and geeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:35 am
angelmage99
Angemon666

Maybe at your school. Where I go to school any people under the words FBLA, FCCLA, Library club, Drama, Tennis and Anime freak are nerd and geeks.

At my school im the only kid in my grade who likes anime that isnt on cartoon network. There is my one freind who just started by borrowing Anime from me but thats it.  

Bleach_MOS_mule
Captain

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Angemon666
Not really. The term Anime Freak kind of encompasses geek, nerd, and dork. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 pm
Seigfreid The Gallent
angelmage99
Angemon666

At my school im the only kid in my grade who likes anime that isnt on cartoon network. There is my one freind who just started by borrowing Anime from me but thats it.
I can only thing of one other person in my grade but I know there's more.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:32 pm
angelmage99
Seigfreid The Gallent
angelmage99
Angemon666

Everyone I know likes anime to some extent, but then again, I hang with an odd crowd of people, being that I'm the epitome of bando. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Takuya Kanbara
angelmage99
Seigfreid The Gallent
angelmage99
Angemon666

Everyone I know likes anime to some extent, but then again, I hang with an odd crowd of people, being that I'm the epitome of bando. >.<

I hang out with a odd crowd of people as well.e do extremly odd stuff. I have one freind that when ever he runs outside of gym he flaps his arms in the air and start making odd sounds. We allready are getting people together to vote for him as most athletic student for our senior year.  

Angemon666

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:34 pm
Because I'm so small I hide behind doors and I scare people, my english teacher (The nice teacher I used to hate.) Hates the fact that I know her age as well as the age for most of the teachers and in english I can see the screen so I sit right infront of it on the floor. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:36 pm
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
angelmage99
Seigfreid The Gallent
angelmage99
Angemon666

I hang out with a odd crowd of people as well.e do extremly odd stuff. I have one freind that when ever he runs outside of gym he flaps his arms in the air and start making odd sounds. We allready are getting people together to vote for him as most athletic student for our senior year.
The band at our school went on a massive rally in May, and it turns out that my senior year's president and vice president are both bandos. We totally rigged the votes by going and voting in MASS.  

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Angemon666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:28 pm
I didnt understand that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:45 pm
Angemon666
I didnt understand that.
The bands make up one fifth of my school's population, and so we told everyone in band to vote for these two people to be president and vice president of the senior class, and so our senior class president and vice president are both bandos.  

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:58 pm
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
I didnt understand that.
The bands make up one fifth of my school's population, and so we told everyone in band to vote for these two people to be president and vice president of the senior class, and so our senior class president and vice president are both bandos.
sweatdrop xd rofl Band nation. At my school almost anyone in band, singing, Yu-gi-oh card dueling or is named Jeff hangs out with each other. This makes up about 10% of my school.  
~ Soul Society Hot Springs (ChatterBox) ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff