What do you like about Flyleaf? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't Flyleaf awesome!?
  YES VERY
  no not really
  i dont know why i am in this guild anyways cuz i hate flyleaf!
View Results

sinister_murdock
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:10 pm
Bakkatomi
sinister_murdock
Bakkatomi
their lyrics are just so...how do i put this...REAL. they are something you can relate to. they have lyrics about love,obsession,pain,anger, disappointment, and standing up for what you beleive. and, in the song she dedicated to me, the song is about beleiving in your dreams. and i cry when i hear that song and "so i thought" because those songs are just so deep and meaningful in the lives of those who listen to the lyrics. and if you listen to the stories of the ongs, a lot of them will make you cry....
nice edit! ^_^ very good. ^_^ it brings out my point quite nicely. ^_^ thank you. ^_^
It brought out my point too  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:31 pm
sinister_murdock
Bakkatomi
sinister_murdock
Bakkatomi
their lyrics are just so...how do i put this...REAL. they are something you can relate to. they have lyrics about love,obsession,pain,anger, disappointment, and standing up for what you beleive. and, in the song she dedicated to me, the song is about beleiving in your dreams. and i cry when i hear that song and "so i thought" because those songs are just so deep and meaningful in the lives of those who listen to the lyrics. and if you listen to the stories of the ongs, a lot of them will make you cry....
nice edit! ^_^ very good. ^_^ it brings out my point quite nicely. ^_^ thank you. ^_^
It brought out my point too
that's because great minds think alike! biggrin  

LilBluAlien
Vice Captain

sinister_murdock
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:55 pm
my mind is outstanding, i hate to brag but i'm in all the most advanced classes, i cheat through some tho!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:56 am
sinister_murdock
my mind is outstanding, i hate to brag but i'm in all the most advanced classes, i cheat through some tho!
so am i
i may not show it but i am very intelligent  

Tales From The Crypt

Wheezing Codger

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Mega Gamer Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:08 pm
Kermit the Muppet
sinister_murdock
so am i
i may not show it but i am very intelligent

i can be sometimes if i really think about it...i am the highest out of my grade...cuz when i took the cemester test i was the only one that made a 100  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 am
sinister_murdock
if you hate to brag, then don't...  

LilBluAlien
Vice Captain

Billy B A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:49 pm
Bakkatomi
sinister_murdock
if you hate to brag, then don't...

Rock on!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:26 pm
I like Flyleaf 'cause they sing about hard times, and getting past them.

Normally most bands main point is hard times, and that you feel really crappy there, but Flyleaf looks beyond it to the time afterwards when you heal.  

Casanova Rodeo

Casanova Rodeo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:27 pm
sinister_murdock

Not to be rude but i dont really think anyone wants to hear how smart you are. This guild is about Flyleaf, not you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:57 pm
I really like the fact that they are rock and are Christian. I find it inspiring how they are catering to a genral audience that isn't very religious. I think it could help some people see God. Also, they are very nice people.  

SexyGoggles

rubberbabyBETTYbumpers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:17 pm
i like flyleaf because i connect with all the songs in one way or another. all the words are things i have wanted to say forever and they say them in the purest way possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:21 pm
i love taht they are a band with a lead singer at she has such an awsome voice!!!!!!!  

HannaBanana744

SexyGoggles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:16 am
Ninja_Betty2009
i like flyleaf because i connect with all the songs in one way or another. all the words are things i have wanted to say forever and they say them in the purest way possible.
I KNOW! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:58 am
whoa
hey desiree
anyways
i like them cuz they can calm me down
if im mad or sumthin i listen to them and i get calm.. mrgreen  

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

Flyleaf Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff