Oh noes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikamio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:10 am
Stronghearted11
Maybe it's voldemort that will die, but NEVILLE kills him. Remember, he fits the requirments in the propechy as well as Harry, it was a coin toss as to which voldemort went after.

No, I really don't think so. I definitely remember Jo saying somewhere that the prophecy was for Harry only. And she shot down the theory of Neville being the one the propechy is about. I don't know, I saw it I think on MuggleNet or something. I'm gonna go look for it now. I hate it when I can't remember where I've read things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:50 am
I am pretty positive that Voldemort will die and Harry but if Harry won't I bet Ginny will.  

Sallie Prince

Pipenta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:49 pm
crying Harry might be one of them cuz I read somewhere online that Rowling wants to kill him off to prevent "none author" books being written in the future. Like...there are a lot of fake Harry Potter books that she didnt write that have been published. well....i think...cuz i saw some book covers and they are totally different from the real ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:30 am
Prefect-Sallie
I am pretty positive that Voldemort will die and Harry but if Harry won't I bet Ginny will.

I hope she does...No offense to Har/Gin shippers out there, but...No. Ginny has ALWAYS gotten on my nerves and I've always wanted to toss her off the nearest cliff. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way entirely...I can't stand her.  

Chikamio

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces