Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:00 pm
There are teachers but you will have to RP as them. YOu can be Iruka or anyone you please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:52 pm
Anyways, I have 3 questions. Two of them more related to updating.

1. Is the Hidden snow village's students going to be updated soon. I've put my character about a week ago on the profile so shouldn't it be posted there. My character is Hitami Seki (Japanese format). So when is the character sheet going to be updated? (Snow village character along with currency and skills points) (I really want to see my character)

2. Are you going to update giving out points in the academy? I just posted some technique posts and I would really love to get a notice but yet it hasn't been updated for a couple of days. crying

3. When you get a mission do you take it in your own village or go somewhere else on one of those voyages trip things?

4. So how many points to you need to be a gennin? See I found some people who are gennin with only 3000 skill points but yet the sheet says 5000 it the academy point limit. Also, if someone could award me my skill points for the academy I couldn't I would have 2500 so does that make me a gennin or no?

5. Also, when I become a gennin do I get an PM notice or do you update it on my sheet because that means that I need my character on the character sheet for snow village?  

Suckick

Mitsukai Makura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:48 pm
I don't think any of the mods are online because I've learned four new jutsu yet my profile has yet to be updated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:56 pm
Uchiha Makura
I don't think any of the mods are online because I've learned four new jutsu yet my profile has yet to be updated.
Acctually, it's the fact that people aren't putting their name and village they are from in their complete training till now. We are still looking throught the stupid profiles because of that.

To answer your questions Azesan, here is what I see.

1)It would be alot quicker if you all just put all your techniques in one large post instead of wasting space and putting it in seperate posts. Also, we are pretty busy making the Chunnin Exams for you guys so don't get angry at us.

2)I have no idea what the question meant.

3)If your to take missions, you are to take a mission from your village or journy to anothe village to do so through the docks thread.

4) You don't need a required skill point limit to leave the acadamy. You can leave anytime after learning one if you like.

5)No. You do not get a Pm message but you can start out right away as a genin as long as you have learned one technique from the acadamy.  

bonedragon17

Suckick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:03 pm
bonedragon17
Uchiha Makura
Acctually, it's the fact that people aren't putting their name and village they are from in their complete training till now. We are still looking throught the stupid profiles because of that.

To answer your questions Azesan, here is what I see.

1)It would be alot quicker if you all just put all your techniques in one large post instead of wasting space and putting it in seperate posts. Also, we are pretty busy making the Chunnin Exams for you guys so don't get angry at us.

2)I have no idea what the question meant.

3)If your to take missions, you are to take a mission from your village or journy to anothe village to do so through the docks thread.

4) You don't need a required skill point limit to leave the acadamy. You can leave anytime after learning one if you like.

5)No. You do not get a Pm message but you can start out right away as a genin as long as you have learned one technique from the acadamy.

1. I'm sorry but I forgot about editing because I had a bunch of stuff to do today.

2. I just want to know when you've mastered a skill on the thing.

Anyways, I've deleted the posts that you mentioned. Anyways, when I put them down I thought they were long enough and didn't need to be seperated. I read the six post thing but thought they were long enough and needed to be put together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Alright, You master a skill when a Mod adds it. If they PM you about it, you obviously did something wrong.  

bonedragon17

Mitsukai Makura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:16 pm
Sure no problem. I just thought that we had to wait a little while before they were recorded in our profiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:01 am
1) Um, I was wondering if we're only allowed to learn jutsus from the clan and village we choose. Or are we free to go to other villages and learn their clan's jutsus and such.

2) Also, I noticed people posting numbers while training in fractions each post and apparantly when it becomes a whole, they learn the technique. How do you know how many posts each jutsu takes to learn?  

The Jashu

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:53 am
Ack, scratch the second question. Probably the first one too, I saw the thing you can buy a ticket to go to other villages ^_^ So do I just go to my home village after I'm done with the acadamy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 am
well, the second one should be obvious sorry to say. but as for the first one you are not allowed to learn other clan's techniques. you are however allowed to learn your clan's techniques and any other technique that doesnt say ((Clan technique)) for the most part. there are some skills however that take certain requirements to meet in order to learn  

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:02 am
Yep Yep. Now I'm going to create my character ~Runs to make character~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:08 pm
1.) Are the Orginal Naruto Charaters in this roleplay? EX. Saskue? Naruto? Sakura? Neji?  

Weird Makayla

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Ya. Basically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:40 pm
What is the reverse lotus, initial lotus and forwrad lotus technuiqe.... i've heard of so many rock lee moves but i'm not familiar with these one's  

The Assasin Of The Mist

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces