Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how much do you like Charmed?
More than life itself!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's my favourite show in the whole wide world!!
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
I know every little detail that there is to know!
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
All of the Above u_u
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:20 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:25 pm
yea, it was pretty funny, one time i was giving a presentation and instead of sayin guardian angel i said whitelighter, and everyone just kinda stared at me. So when i was presentin the pinklighter this one kid was like does that have anything to do with a white lighter.  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:29 pm
lol
I've said Whitelighter before instead of Guardian Angel. Me and my friends were talking about guardian angels and I said, "We all have whitelighters!" and they just looked at me. I didn't know why until my mind kind of rewound and I remembered what I said and so I corrected myself. One of my friends was like "oh god...it's that friggin' charmed again..." haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:33 pm
yea, my friend are always on my case about charmed, i swear i can relate it to like anything. THeyre always like oh my god charmed again. If i was to 'accidentally' forget to do my math homework someone would say " oh she was too busy watchin charmed"  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:42 pm
lol, yeah.
My dad hates it. He asked me whether Charmed was a Soap Opra or some cult like program like Buffy and Angel *rollz eyez* (I'm not really into Angel or Buffy though I'll watch an episode here and there)
I told him that my grandma watches it and he rolled his eyes and said "And how old is she?!" I couldn't help but laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:44 pm
biggrin yea, my mom really hates the fact that i watch it, and even more the fact that i opsess over it. I swear shes threatened to make me stop watchin charmed a few times, but i no she wont go through with it. I'm going to CA over april break and im gunna c the halliwell manor, im so excited!  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:46 pm
oh man...lucky you!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:49 pm
yep, my mom of course hates that we r going....but wut can she do at this point?  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:58 pm
*shrugs* dunno. Man, I'd love to go see the Manor, but I know that my parents will never take me to California.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:02 pm
well where do u live, (i mean wut country, nothing like extreme) i live in america anyway so its not too far.  

charmedfreak880

Double_Sins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:10 pm
I like in the United States, lets just say that I live across the country from California.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:14 pm
really, i do as well, (im not tryin to find your location, i promise) but ive never been like anywhere, seriously. So were finally takin a trip  

charmedfreak880

Squall747

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:44 pm
charmedfreak880
really, i do as well, (im not tryin to find your location, i promise) but ive never been like anywhere, seriously. So were finally takin a trip
man u get to go to the Halliwell Manor??!! That's unfair i wanna go lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:46 pm
My family and I went to California about 5-6 years ago, but we had trip. And after 9/11, my mom has not been a fan of planes. She has never been a fan of ships. That levels out our vacation. We go to the beach though and hope to go to Florida soon.  

Double_Sins

charmedfreak880

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:45 am
oh, cool....yea ive been to florida alot, its not the closest though, still about an hour and a half or sumtin like that by plane. I'm not the biggest fan of airplanes either, i used to be kinda paranoid of them, realy excited. in addition to going to the manor we are also going to a few other places like the diner that Patty Halliwell worked in in that 70's episode!  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff