70%  [ 39 ]
no
29%
 29%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 55

Power of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 pm
:D She's right ^
Love is the answer, remember how Jesus taught us that, through love, others would recognize us as His disciples?

Come to think of it:
When you love someone, but they don't love you back, it is this unrequited love that breaks your heart.
God loves us in the same way, and more.
When we turn away from Him, He'll feel the same as if you had been hurt by loving someone so true from heart.
You'll realize love can never be forced. If you force him/her into loving you, then love is pointless.
In the same way, God won't force us to love Him, but He'll show us that He loves us.
He shows this by sacraficing Himself on the cross.
That's when we realize His great love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:52 pm
LRD_nick
For 2 years ever sense the turning point in my life.
People are right,We christians are fighting for something that will never exist till christs comes back.
I have been fighting to try to create peace between people,but gangester wanna-bes are being races and starting fights,people are so nagitive they never want any help.
So what we say go's in one ear and out the other.

=============================================
Your battle is not to win peace in the world. Before the end can come, World Peace has to go down in flames. Your battle is to win people to Christ by testimony, praying, and being a good example. And not only that but your battle is with yourself. You have to fight daily to keep from sin and to look to Christ.

When you say "they" will not listen your right, some wont. But that does not relate completely to the whole human race. I mean, You listened, didnt you? And so did I. 90% Of the worlds population believes that there is some kind of God. Which means some of them are almost there, they just need to be taught about the right God. There are tons of people being won to Christ daily.

Remember this, If the particular people that your trying to teach do not listen to you, You cannot teach them, so move on to someone else.

Thats exactly what Jesus did. The people in the particular town wanted him out. So he said ok, and went on to the next town.  

`Kel`

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:20 pm
LRD_nick
For 2 years ever sense the turning point in my life.
People are right,We christians are fighting for something that will never exist till christs comes back.
I have been fighting to try to create peace between people,but gangester wanna-bes are being races and starting fights,people are so nagitive they never want any help.
So what we say go's in one ear and out the other.
One thing I've found in my walk with God and his sons and daughters is that even non-Christians will suprize you from time to time with how nice they can be. The most important thing is to be kind and loving and don't expect people to be mean and nasty.

Humans can sense what other people think of them and I think a lot of them act on it.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff