Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Promise
  Not promise
View Results

Skeleton Bart

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:46 pm
I want you to know I've still been praying for you. I hope things are going a little better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:15 pm
Ask your self,Is he worth throwing away my old ways and to make new ones.
And dont feel alone of sleeping with a weapon,I have my sword I sleep by.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:37 pm
perhaps you should ask God to rain down on you, engulf you and take you in, ask him for HIS opinon. the best way for this is to surrender yourself, let him in, accept him. i kno praying can be hard at times, but if you really wanna kno the reason why its hard to pray (this may sound silly, but its true) demons are trying to tear you away from God, and the more you try to get closer to him, the more they will try everything in their power to stop you. so fight back, put on the full armor of God, dont let them run your life. ask God for help and accept it, it'll come to you, all you have to do is ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:38 pm
LRD_nick
why have a sword, isn the power of God enough of a defense? i used to sleep by my sword also, but then i learned to trust in God. ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:49 am
thrashmetaljunkie
LRD_nick
why have a sword, isn the power of God enough of a defense? i used to sleep by my sword also, but then i learned to trust in God. ^^
Me to but see the thing is I know god is protecten me but things can get past him.
I mean someone can break into my home and try to kill.
And thats how this world is.
And I am not as bad now I used to sleep with a BB gun loaded with bolts which are like a smaller arrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:19 pm
then pray every night before you go to bed for God to protect you, all b fine, demons control the idiots tha try to break in, you have a hedge of angels around your house, the demons ain gonna wanna even TRY sumthing, get my drift?  

thrashmetaljunkie

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:56 pm
I didnt read every single post that everyone has made, but I'll try to give you the best advice I can and no you don't have to follow it, but i ask you to consider it at least.

Marriage....should be put aside until you've had alot more life experience. there is so much more you should and NEED to learn before you go considering marrying someone.....from HIGHschool of all places. you may have been with him for a year...but that doesn't mean you trully know him. date him for some odd more years before your absolutley sure. trust me ive been there...thers ALOT that can go on during highschool that could screw up a relationship. you have no idea.

not including the fact that parents can get in the way of alot of things, especially if you two are still minors.

i dont know you that well so i can go upon assumptions of what you meant by the stuff you mentioned vaguely about your past. i have an item similar to yoru situation that was used many years ago in my past and ironically, like you, i kept the item....but i dont really know why. maybe because its a part of me because its a part of my past.....

but such items we honestly don't need. what we DO need is to push forward and let go of the past....not forget it...but just let it go...not let it get in the way of our future paths. im sure theres alot of things you dont want to repeat, but you dont need physical items to remember the things you did.

learn FROM your mistakes, not cling onto them because whats done is done whatever that may be. the past will always come back to haunt us, but if you let your fears over rule you, it will rule over your life. whatever this knife is.....you dont....need it.

as far as your boyfriend goes.....you say HE proposed to you? i still dont think either of you two are ready even if you think you are. as i said, theres still alot of life lessons you need to learn especially since you arent even out of highschool.

i feel you though. i havent been in a relationship for over 2 years now. i dont fear being alone, but the idea of it haunts me. its not easy going day by day without someone to hold me, to tell me they love me. i dont want ot be alone just like you dont. it can be a very painful empty feeling. but you have to keep in mind that your boyfriend isnt the only one out there. and if it doesnt work out with him then thats okay. relationships arent there just to comfort us, they're there to LEARN from. LEARN from your relationships of things YOU did and what your trully looking for in a man. your boyrfriend doesnt have to be THE ONE.

look over your feelings and options and thourgouhly think this through before you make a huge step like marriage. as others have said, are you sure he's the one you want to be with? i mean he wants you to appreciate him more....thats kind of silly if you ask me. i mean we neglect to appreciate things in general whether its our ability to see walk or move or as simple as having a computer to type on. if he asks you to appreciate him......ask him if he appreciates you? ask YOURSELF if he appreciates you....just think this through. thats really all i can say to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:42 pm
Explain the knife thing to him if it is really that nessacary. I mean do you really need an item to remind you of your past? aren't the memories a strong enough reminder? If it was as bad as you have implied and if you are absolutely certain you won't make them mistakes then you should be able to get rid of the kinfe. Plus do you really want to be reminded of whatever happened in your past? Don't you want to move on and begin again?

And about the emotions thing explain again and a little more but tell him you will try your best to appreciate him and show your love. But really mean it don't tell him this if you aren't going to try and show him appreciation. If he is the love of your life as you have said then you would be able to do this

=) Hope God besses your situation

Love <3
Stix
.x.

Tarack Ollama

Tarack Ollama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:44 pm
LRD_nick
thrashmetaljunkie
LRD_nick
Me to but see the thing is I know god is protecten me but things can get past him.
And I am not as bad now I used to sleep with a BB gun loaded with bolts which are like a smaller arrow.

Nothing can get past God if he wants to stop it! Nothing at all especially not a burgerlar .. a mere mortal who he created and owns. I really don't think you truely do trust God if you believe that O_o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:53 am
[+match~stix+]
LRD_nick
thrashmetaljunkie
LRD_nick

Nothing can get past God if he wants to stop it! Nothing at all especially not a burgerlar .. a mere mortal who he created and owns. I really don't think you truely do trust God if you believe that O_o

nothing can stop god, however he ALLOWS things to happen. but its not gods fault if someome steals from another. we suffer because of 1)our own fault or 2)because of mankind.

you got burgalarized because mankind is a stupid and greedy breed. this suffering was not caused by god. yes god could have stopped it, but then that would conflict with the idea that we can make our own decisions. that burgalar DECIDED to rob your house. if god stopped him directly...that would be like god forcing the man not to choose for himself.

we ARE accountable for our sins.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:22 pm
Yes peoples, I have news. Me and my husband-to-be are going to bury my knife in his backyard. Since it represents are part of me I thought it would be fitting. I'm going to cry whenever we do it though, sounds strange I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:47 am
From what I've read, some mistakes have been made in your relationship. If you give up the relationship all that ever made you pure will go with. But, there is one more BIG thing that makes you pure and worth quite alot, that Jesus Christ, the savior of you soul, the one person that has washed you white as snow. If this boy friend leads away from Christ at all, you should turn away from him and throw life into God's hands.  

Moliverio

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:34 am
Crimson_Enigma
Yes peoples, I have news. Me and my husband-to-be are going to bury my knife in his backyard. Since it represents are part of me I thought it would be fitting. I'm going to cry whenever we do it though, sounds strange I know.
i'm glad...your finally leaving behind your past, its what you need, trust me ^^ *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:37 am
Moliverio
From what I've read, some mistakes have been made in your relationship. If you give up the relationship all that ever made you pure will go with. But, there is one more BIG thing that makes you pure and worth quite alot, that Jesus Christ, the savior of you soul, the one person that has washed you white as snow. If this boy friend leads away from Christ at all, you should turn away from him and throw life into God's hands.
i h8 to say it, cuz i kno how you feel bout him...but hes right paige...its not worth being led from away from God. you need some1 tha will support you as a christian, and tha wont lead you astray from your faith...if you have any questions on this, you can pm me, like always...just no yelling..i've heard enough of yelling for 1 week...i h8 yelling...T.T *hugs*  

thrashmetaljunkie

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:39 am
SaintXenos
[+match~stix+]
LRD_nick
thrashmetaljunkie
LRD_nick

nothing can stop god, however he ALLOWS things to happen. but its not gods fault if someome steals from another. we suffer because of 1)our own fault or 2)because of mankind.

you got burgalarized because mankind is a stupid and greedy breed. this suffering was not caused by god. yes god could have stopped it, but then that would conflict with the idea that we can make our own decisions. that burgalar DECIDED to rob your house. if god stopped him directly...that would be like god forcing the man not to choose for himself.

we ARE accountable for our sins.
yes, but if you believe and trust in God, then he'll keep you safe, unless its his will for sum1 to rob you...which i doubt. but if it i, then its to strengthen you, nothing more. so remember to pray.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff