Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:57 pm
Cataera
Here is a thought: If the antichrist was coming June 6, 2006, then how come he didn't already come on June 6, 1906 or 1806 or 1706? etc... My husbands birthday is actually on June 6. I just think everyone is freaking out about nothing (thinking back to the 2K bug).

Really.

Unless God secretly destroys the world every hundred years?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:01 pm
ninja  

tarakoshi

rockmanx

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 pm
I believe it has been around 6020 sense Adam frist appeared in the garden.

Now if you remember God created the world in seven days. We don't know how long those days were, becuase the sun and moon didn't come till the third day. So let us just say that He took seven thousand years to create the world. This is based on the idea that one of our thousand years equals one of God's days.

Let's say human are to be hear only seven thousand years. Now we can do this two ways, seeing that we are already in the seventh day. He could come anytime during this thousand years or we have 80 more years before He comes.

Now don't go runing around saying in 80 years or 2086 Jesus will return becuase we have no proof. This is just and idea that I'm throughing out here.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm
If I recall correctly, the number '666' was actually MAN's number- there's nothing I can think of that would pinpoint the antichrist being Jewish OR gay, and there's nothing at all in end-times scriptures implying the sacrifice of a pig. So two questions remain...

1. What was your teacher smoking,
and
2. where can I get some?  

HonorBoundKnight

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:24 pm
he is not coming, but 666 is a satanic number, he makes everyone put it on their foreheads or sumthing like that in leftbhind, not sure...i THINK, i'm an idiot, so don;t rely on everything i say, but i do kno that he will not come then (too lazy to type date) ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:07 am
thrashmetaljunkie
he is not coming, but 666 is a satanic number, he makes everyone put it on their foreheads or sumthing like that in leftbhind, not sure...i THINK, i'm an idiot, so don;t rely on everything i say, but i do kno that he will not come then (too lazy to type date) ^^
666 is not a satanic number. It is a number that stands for completely serving man instead of God. Six is the number of man and there is three of them. Three is the number of competeness.

Nor is it place on the fore head but in it which mean you mind. The forehead is symbolic of what you mind is focus on and the hand is symbolic of your works. People will be thinking they are serving Jesus but in reality they are serving Satan. You will not be aloud to buy or sale unless they claim the one they see as Jesus, but only a few will kow it is Satan.

rockmanx

ActingSpirit

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:34 am
rock- may I please ask the scripture that says 6 is man's number and 3 is the number of completness?

I want specific quotes- not your conjecture based on repitition of numbers. (Trinity and such)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:58 am
Just for the record, you cannot be "a Jewish". You can only be Jewish (i.e. no 'a'). And secondly, everyone knows about the "end of the world" comming on June Sixth. rolleyes  

Marshal Lannes

sk8er061191

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:52 pm
okina_takahashi
My teacher told us that the anti-Christ had something to do with the numbers 666. Now everyone in my grade thinks that the Anti-Christ will come June 6, 2006. My teacher says that in Revalations that he will sacrafice a pig, be a Jewish, and by gay xP . Are these are true?!

These are all mere speculations. Noone knows when the anti-christ will come, June 6 of this year is just a coincodence(sp?). And anyway, a shortening of June 6, 2006 would be 6/6/06.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:53 am
Okay. So, here we go. 666 is the number that means the name of the Anti-Christ. All will be forced to wear this number on their right hand or forehead in order to buy and sell things. 666 is not the date on which the Anti-Christ will return...well..Revelation never says what the date would be, so it is possible, but highly unlikely, since it also says that no one will know the day nor the time. The Anti-Christ is not said to be Jewish, and there is no mention of sacrificing a pig in Revelation. I might suggest telling your teacher to stop talking about religion in school or he could get fired. And if he insists on talking about the end times, tell him to read the Bible before talking about it so he doesn't look like a complete idiot.  

Curium

Hime Maru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:00 am
The truth is that the number 666 is the mark of the beast, we may not be able to know who really is the anti-christ, till Jesus comes again and raise us to heaven. Later of that, the anti-christ will show himself. Many people suggest that the anti-christ is european, but we must read the Bible, expecially the book of Revelations if we want to know more about it  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:28 am
ActingSpirit
rock- may I please ask the scripture that says 6 is man's number and 3 is the number of completness?

I want specific quotes- not your conjecture based on repitition of numbers. (Trinity and such)
Well, what day was man created on? The six day.

Jesus spent three days in the grave for a reason.

It is the use of the number more then a piece of scripture says this numbe s this.

Much like 40 has been used over to stand for probation.

"Numbers are used in Scripture, not merely as in Nature, with supernatural design, but with spiritual significance, which may be summarised as fallow"- Appendixes 10 of the Companion Bible

1 is unity
2 is difference
3 is completeness
4 creative works
5 grace
6 man
7 spiritual prefection
8 resurection or rebirth, renewal
9 Finality of Judjement
10 Ordinal perfection
11 Disorder
12 Govermental perfection
13 rebellion

Read up on the study of bibical numbers and their meanings. There is a lot of info in this appendixes that I can not type out everything. At the end i make refernce to the "Number in Scripture" by Dr. Bullinger.

rockmanx

rockmanx

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:46 am
Tentenaru
The truth is that the number 666 is the mark of the beast, we may not be able to know who really is the anti-christ, till Jesus comes again and raise us to heaven. Later of that, the anti-christ will show himself. Many people suggest that the anti-christ is european, but we must read the Bible, expecially the book of Revelations if we want to know more about it
The book of Revaltion is only one book in many that speak on the end days.

Here are some more.
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Daniel
Matthew
Mark
Luke
2 Corinthians

Each of these speak on the end days in some of their chapters.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:02 pm
rockmanx
okina_takahashi
My teacher told us that the anti-Christ had something to do with the numbers 666. Now everyone in my grade thinks that the Anti-Christ will come June 6, 2006. My teacher says that in Revalations that he will sacrafice a pig, be a Jewish, and by gay xP . Are these are true?!

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Six in the number of man and it appeared in a set of three. Three being the number of completeness. Some say it stands for the six seal, six trump and six vial. This could be true since Satan comes during the six trump, and the six vial is a different view of the trump. Satan is the man, not possing a man but the man, that will decieve the world (Isaiah 14:16 ). He appears on a white horse (Revelation 6:2 ) and a crown of power is given to him. Reason he is on a white horse is he is pretending to be Jesus, after all Satan knows what we are looking for. When Satan appears, he will be claiming to be Jesus, here to bring peace and to rapture the church away.

As for the time, no man know the hour in which the tribulation comes. We are to know the signs and the order in which the event will happen.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

As long we have wars and rumours, the end is not yet. So as of now, the end has not come desite what some will say. Now granted we are at the end times, but we have nothing to worry about. It is when we hear of peace as well as a one world system almost come into effect. It is not till we see Satan appear in Israel claiming to be Christ does the sign of the end is near.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand smile

So woul that mean that the time for when we should be worried is when a world domination has almost been taken into effect? question  

zeroshi

chewmynails

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:26 pm
the whole '666' thing came from a mis-translation of one of the old texts. so that isn't even the 'number of the beast'.
The signs have not yet come to pass for the anti-Christ or revelation. but a lot of people think it is getting close. Of course, we don't think in the same sense of TIME as god does.
how long is long when forever is an instant?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff