Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Challenge: Horekoshu Notashi vs. Bleeding-Hollywood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleeding-Hollywood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:19 pm

[ You fail to grasp the situation at hand, reguardless if it is a chaos element or not, the energy put out by you will be consumed by the Desolation. Your little wave, your chaos element, you, the air around it and in it, the light hitting it and around it, the distortion. Everything hitting this attack would be consumed unless you have any abilities to fight such an attack. Its like fighting with Voidal aspects and such, you do know what that is correct? Your "distortion wave and chaos" would be consumed upon contact with the attack. Your defense is a failure.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:25 pm
((Fact is though, anything that is in the 30 meter radius is distorted to my likings. It's not just getting consumed, it has the abilitites to distort the effects of your technique. It's different then what you think.))  

DJ Notashi

Bleeding-Hollywood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:27 pm

[ Distortion would not work on something that would consume the effects that should be placed on it. Your version of distortion is not going to trump such an ability or energy that I used. Your ability would be rendered uselss. Do you understand?]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:33 pm
((See, I could say the exact same thing. I could say my distortion could destroy your technique. That is why I said it would cancel out. The best way to solve this, is that both canceled out. Understand? There is no proff that one is better than the other, and for you to say yours is, is godmodding. So both cancelled out, nothing happened. Your dreamscape is cleared, so I see perfectly fine. Shall we continue?))  

DJ Notashi

Bleeding-Hollywood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:45 pm

[ BBS, i am currently working on something that I want you to be involved in as well. You will get the PM, we will finish this later.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:48 pm
((Okay))  

DJ Notashi

Swordsmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:09 am
[ 0.o ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:20 pm

Bursting forward as his right arm would c**k forward towards the effects his oppoent would come to use. A red glare would come bursting through the counter acting attack his target would do and send it parting in different directions. This red glare would be the burning anger that was growing deep inside Dominics head. As the waves would part, his next actions would engage his target back into melee combat by throwing himself forward on waves of energy and launch himself through the air with his fist extended. Eyes would lock with his target as the strands of electrons would pull him forward, slamming his right foot down into the ground infront of his target on the inside area of his targets blade to prevent a wide swipe attack, his large metal clad fist would slam forward towards his chest. His body cocking back in a recoil, the left fist would slide out and slam right into the center of the blade on the edge. The knuckles would lock the blade deep in the metal and prevent it from moving away.

A burst of crimson energy would create a towering inferno above both fighters. Spiraling towards the ground.

Bleeding-Hollywood

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:57 pm
By the time his opponent was attacking again Horekoshu would position his feet nicely for easy evasion. He swept his left foot in a 180 turn backwards, swinging his sword in symatry to his hips. The move allowed him to dodge the intended punch to his chest by his opponent, but also move his sword in time to not take a hit from the opposate hand used to attack it. The other advantage of the move was the fact that he was now in the right position for a decent counter to his opposition. Since he never planted his foot back to the ground, he might as well turn some more to a 360 along with his sword. He wouldn't spin in the exact spot he was so he made sure he took a step away from the point with his right. In other words a hop back as he still spun. He had successfuly dodged the opponents attack.

Now as stated, he had his counter. As he still swung, the position he once stood would still hold his shadow in place. And as his opposition landed above it, the shadows would jump up in attempts to hold on to him. They moved 1/4 the speed of light, so it would easily be considered very damn fast. That wasn't the only countered activity though. Since Horekoshu was spinning, why not attempt cutting his opponent in two with his giant sword? Since he was in the perfect position and move for it, he would do it. He swung his sword at his enemy as he spun. If his opponent was caught by the shadows, not much would be done to escape the swing. If Bleeding-Hollywood might state that Horekoshu hopped to far back to hit him with the swing, Horekoshu would just add waves to it. And the waves would cut him in half.

As for the shadow wall, it caccooned the two pretty much. This was done swiftly as the battle was put into real action. Since it caccooned, it would prevent any attacks that his opponent might of tryed pulling in the possible destraction of melee. Thus, all outside things besides the two and a little footing room was outside the walling caccoon.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:26 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Bleeding-Hollywood

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:39 pm
(You just killed yourselfXD. I will explain this to you, so its easy to understand by everyone. :

What you first did was travel in the line of time. When you move in the line of time, you are basically out of the reality, life. In the situation, you are now only molecules in the time that has no existance, or is in a different Universe. To me, you are only an image, a ghost. But to you, I am the ghost and so is everything else you see ahead of you and around you. But, that voidal effect happened. I will explain what happened with that:

The void that was creted by energies or whatever, is indeed moving in light speed. But in your time, you are moving faster than it and everything is faster than it by a whole other light speed. In other words, you are moving faster than light speed by light speed. Thus, you are moving a whole lot faster then anything existing. Next:

The time you are at has no oxygen. Because you are in a different shift of time. No temp either. You are ahead of time, in the future, by the distance it takes for light to travel in a year. Meaning, you have nothing. Nothing to keep you alive. The last and final thing:

Since you are moving a whole light speed ahead of me, you would die that much faster. With no supporting life system, you would be dead. Thus, you were the first to die. I would die a whole light speed later. As in, you are dead.

Turn out- I win.

I can explain it more if you need to know better details on how you would die. End.)

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:11 pm

[ Try again once you read the post. You fail to grasp the properties of the post. ]

Bleeding-Hollywood

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:11 am
(No I don't ErtaiXD I have thought every inch of it through, and have a scientific plus logical answer on how you died. You killed yourself, if you want more detail how then PM me. This battle is officially over.

The winner is Horekoshu Notashi. You FAIL Ertai Vexic.)

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:13 am
(btw, you edited your post. I noticed that, so don't try to cheat your way through this. And if you say something like, the soul ultimately lives or something, remember there is no real proof a soul is real. Thus, logically they don't. Because all questionable existances are mainly illogical. You Fail.)  

DJ Notashi

Bleeding-Hollywood

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:18 pm

[ I did no such thing as to edit my post. You need to post a response because I did not die you moron. Tell someone like me who has done this for years that I am incorrect. Post or concede.

Study time dilation and the background behind it and what I did. Maybe thoes little wires in your head are not connecting properly. ]

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff