Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:46 pm
The pillar seemed to not like the idea of being consumed by shadows, ever changing and adapting, pressing against the shadows meant to engulf them. The light within surfaced and the flames were pushed out. Oelden screamed out, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Burning Alive! Burning Alive!" The pillar, well, the parts that weren't solid, seemed to explode outwards with a flame infused with such light that seemed not to burn on the physical level. It was burning the darkness.

Oelden yelled out once again, "I...I'm attacking the darkness!" And as such the swarm split again into a few groups scattered about the skies, one hit not really shattering, but turning into a big black mass of gooey stuff that flew high into the air. It came back down with the rain and he began to pool on the ground liek Horekoshu's oily shtuff. The chant continued.

The one single one was still sliding down the shield, growing in size still.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:00 pm
Horekoshu sort of squinted at the screaming flames that torched his shadows. It was, kind of iratating...yet something to be seen as a nineth wonder of the world, or something. The oily material from Horekoshu's shadows, finally reached 100 meters, touching the airplane that crashed a page ago. The plane was slightly distorted, into something like a boat...but still on fire. The material would light on fire, and simply flow across the field of oily shadows faster than normal oil. Soon all the chibis on the ground, and actually anything touching the ground, would alight. Of coarse, that is why Horekoshu cut off the oily substance from touching him. Ironically, the battle was being taken place on a newly planted pot field, and the smoke would bring much comfort to Horekoshu's opponent, if he was exposed to it. Horekoshu's scarf wouldn't allow the smoke to enter his lungs, so he would only feel but a haze, as THC* can be absorbed through the skin. And the pores, would even absorb smoke if highly exposed to it.

((Enjoy my ammussing post of possible "peace"^_____^))

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:33 pm
Well, seeing as he is an elemental and didn't really breathe, I highly doubt that'd be a problem, and being made of chaos really didn't leave much room for organs or anything resembling a brain, so I doubt even the smoke would do anything. I don't know why I'm writing in first person talking about somebody else, I just am, cause its freaking random and thus, chaotic.

Those little chibi Oelden dudes weren't even on the ground, so it like didn't matter much that everything below was all burning and s**t, so they continued their little chanting and dancing and insanity yelling out stuff like, "My Flavor is Maple!" and junk like that. The one that had hit the shield had now sunk to the floor and was a big smiling puddle of black goop, similar to the bigger puddle of black goop outside of Horekoshu's oily goop. The rain seemed to be expanding Oelden's black goop, small little bits floating around in it. Here a helmet, there a helmet, made a few diamond looking thingies, a glowing forearm sticking out of nowhere. Hell, the whole damn thing gave off a sickly glow. Thats when half the army dove into the ground and expanded Oelden's black goop like crazy.

The pillar thing over by Horekoshu was all happy about having burned away all the shadows and decided to drop all its solid parts on Horekoshu in celebration.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:40 pm
Well, seeing as Horekoshu has a big olde' blade that distorts stuff in the radius of 30 meters, it was pretty easy to 360 degree swing his sword clearing everything in the 30 meters radius. As everything cleared, it would almost seem clear, as if even a half sphere barrier made it so the rainy goops would just kind of hit and slide down. Horekoshu then decided that everything was ugly looking, really messy n' chaotic, so he decided to spin swinging his sword as he started to travel like hovering over the surface. As he moved around things would indeed clear, like throwing everything away and then letting his shadows swallow it and stuff. He would then stop slightly dizzy, of coarse, but would quickly recover.  

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:12 am
As the chanting continues all the solid crap flies back to start smacking at Horekoshu like one of them paddleball things. Oelden could only yell out, "I ARE PANT!" as the energy portion shifted to add a quality something akin to a to that wierd s**t that sprays out of a fire extinguisher, except in less gooey form and more energy form. Either way, it fell through all the fun rain on the oil and began to spread.

Oelden's goopy stuff advanced upon the oily goop and began an epic clash of goopy proportions! It seemed charged with a certain energy and the floaty powers of water. When combined with the awesome might of the not burning flames of antidarkness and the ghost hand equipment of specialness, he'd push back at this goopy evil of darkness, or strangle it in a bottle of ketchup. To this Oelden proclaimed, "I bathe in Ketchup...catsup....CAT SOUP!" At mention of cat soup a small bowl of it fell from the pillar, aimed at Horekoshu's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:23 am
Horekoshu saw everymove, with his third eye that is, making it quite easy to decide his action. It was simply put, spin again but with more direction. Horekoshu would begin to spin with his right hand, only a couple of times, this time instead of just blowing things back, he would desinagrate everything by distorting the forms into merely nothing. He then ended the spinning with a direct slash at the main chibi creature, as to desinagrate also. Would it happen? then good.(^_____^)

Under the surface, within the 30 meter radius, shadows began to gather into a massive amount cracking the earth. This would easily drain the goopy crap into Horekoshu's shadows disposing them like a trash can n' sheet. That was if the goopy stuff was in Horekoshu's 30 meter radius thingy.

Edited: posted in later posts with scarf on, my badu.u

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:50 am
Guess what time it is!? Group hug time!!! The chibi's above, which were more like midgets, kinda bounced off each other, a few getting caught in the shockwave, exploding in a great big shower of goop. Despite this, Oelden was feeling rather lonely, and he thought Horekoshu was too. To allieviate this problem the entire being of Oelden save for one little midget in the air, leaped at Horekosu, "I ROVE ROU!" This, of course, would include a squeezing, groping, squishy, wrapping sensation from all sides and in all his...well...lets say everywhere.

The one above was still kinda chanting away. The big mass of group hug goodness wasn't only just leaping at him, but kinda like speeding at him. The cops would lock him up for how fast that b***h was goin'. He seemed all ripply and stuff, or maybe it was just the air in front of him bouncing around all crazy like against his insides. Something seemed odd though, not to mention the fact he wanted to bear hug that great big sword like a sex starved whore looking for a phallus of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:59 am
Easily enough, part of the shadows would seap from the ground engulfing the "midget" creatures from behind, as Horekoshu would swing his great sword at the ones above. The frequency waves would distort the things so they would lose their demonic wings, and fall into the cracks upon the surface, as goop sinking into the shadows underground.

The Shadow ball underground would increase in size, creating more cracks to cross the surface ground. This would cause, if any were atop it, the goop to sink into the shadow as well to make it even bigger. From the distance, some how, some way, you could hear a chibi cutely saying "Make it Bigger, Bigger!" As the third eye caught it, it was some surviving shadow chibi. How odd? Horekoshu would let it die.

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:20 am
The group hug half from the 'front' seemed to push the shadows back, the ghostly illumination keepign them just at bay. They leapt to latch onto Horekoshu and, more importantly, his sword. The midgets were more of a mass of goop now, their battlecry ringing out, "MY CHEWY CENTER WEEPS!" The frequency waves directed at them seemed to...REBOUND?!? The wierd sight just before the onset of the two groups was not just wierd chaos elemental mating dance side effects, but the start of an ability based on the ultimate in adaptation and versatility. He smacked that s**t back like Forest Gump would a ping ping ball. By all means that sword should boom right in Horekoshu's hands. That, or he'd make a nice goopy red wallpaper.

The one above kept chanting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:26 am
Horekoshu felt slight vibrations through his mechanical limb, but nothing extreme. The limb does have built in shock absorbers to protect from this kind of thing. Horekoshu, seeing the kind of mess he was in, had near to no other choice. With his left hand, he finally unhoistered his gun, tilting his hand to the blade fireing rapidly. The bullets would do their own vibration, giving Horekoshu a bit of more leverage to be able to swing it. Once enough was found, he swung the sword creating such high pitched frequencies that the goops would repell off into the air and away from the blade. With that he used the same frequencies to repell the ones attached to his body, and then 360 spun to repel them all away from his perimeter. Each would fall into the cracks, not to be affected by the shadows, but atleast out of the way.

(out, bad spelling^___^ night g)

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:47 am
The shell of Oelden forming around Horekoshu was not repelled, the chanting above keeping the frequency reflection running. He'd only create his own demise as the waves would return upon him again and again, any that passing heading to the other side to bounce back and go all crazy on his a**. Though he likely wouldn't hear it, Oelden yelled out, "Why won't you let me love your big sword?! I WANT TO LOVE IT!"

He began to close in, pushing against the forces that kept reflecting within, holding him out, but with his setup he's as weak as a druggie in a crazy withdrawl. He was strong enough to hold himself together and bend a bit, constantly growing and thickening as he lunged after that huge sword, but pushing inwards wasn't going to happen. All the while the one above was just chanting away.

((>.< My humor has run out for the night.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:57 pm
Once Horekoshu's attempts didn't work, he would try having shadows engulf him whole. It seemed though, that the presence of these chibi things made shadows impossible in their range. Horekoshu tightly squeezed his eyes, feeling a possible agony typed pain in his stomach. As he felt that there may be no escape from this chibi orgy hug, a small rumbling sound came from his rear end. And the smell of a 100 deceased elefants in manuar reaked the area of possibably 20 meters. The smell was so horriffying, Horekoshu's eyes began to tear. One chibi was hugging him, it's head right in his right but cheek. That chibi seemed to dissolve into nothing. It's last expression on it's face like this O_____O. The smell would make things unable to be around him, it was terrible.

Edited: my bad

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:28 pm
The one chanting above turned into a giant O.O to somewhat match the one below, "HOLY THE CHEAT!" The power was enough to obliterate sections, but he didn't really smell things, not really having a nose with which to do so. A few sacrificed themsevles to create a fan and a vent to force out the smell as the hug drew in close and then gave Horekoshu the equivalent of a 300lbs chick giving him a lap dance.

One would hope he woouldn't enjoy it, but then again, Oelden really didn't know if Horekoshu was into the BBW or not. He started flowing and jiggling and rubbing and twisting around Horekoshu, his goal seemed to be to twist Horekoshu in half to have fun with his insides while trying to twist the sword away from him. He also seemed to be giving him one of them 'first time EVAR' french kisses, though it seemed to be worming in and through whatever he could get at, "PICK A FOLD AND THRUST!" The little guy above kept chanting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Horekoshu nearly vomiting, squinted his face in pain. With his open hand, he would withdraw his ride side hoistered gun, and fire a bullet at the enormous thing as it would explode in a manor. The exact moment it did, Horekoshu would get control of the swords powers again, instantly distorting the explosion from hitting him, anymore then it already did so up close. He was more machine then human, so the flame wouldn't do much to him in damage terms. The explosion, though, would throw all the combined chibis away from him, and into the cracked surface. Again he would fart. Terrible smells they were, as he would then finally vomit. All the vomit would hit his scarf, staying there. It was the worst thing.  

DJ Notashi

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:54 pm
The explosion would boom, true, but he would kinda open up another small vent and send it blasting out towards the shield, where it would meet a dazzling display of an end. The one above would shift slightly, dnacing about, "MARSHMELLOW BUTTERFLY DAISY BOOM!"

Below the orgy of fun jerked suddenly, a sudden surge of strength overcoming the whole as the chanting did some wierd frequency bullshit and did all this stuff that I keep talking about for all this big long time and actually type out three paragraphs that are invisible and you can't see to make you give up cause i r have 1337 big post skillz. From that, however, Oelden orgasmed...well...would have if he were that BBW giving Horekoshu a lapdance. He squeezed him something fierce, pulling from three angels to split legs, upper body, and blade away from one another. The author then noted that these angels were known as the Angels of Angles, cause he's too lazy to fix that typo, even though he typed all this out to correct it.  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff