Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:51 pm
*wrinkles her nose* Grab. *touches her fingers lightly to marie's arm*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:53 pm
Get your mind out the gutter, Al'Cyer, I wouldn't want you actually grabbing anything on me. *shivers, then they vanish.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:53 pm
*has poofed*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:56 pm
*they arrive in a field of... okay, i'll leave that to izzy's deuce.*  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:59 pm
*they have poofed into a big, grassy field! ta-da! it looks somewhat like a wheat field with taaaall brown grass that ripples in the wind. if a person stood on their toes and peered around, they might see a road cut into the grass a few hundred yards away. this road has deep ruts and holes from heavy use.

if one stood on the road and looked ahead, one might notice thin clouds of smoke rising from what could be a town..*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:01 pm
*doth stand on her toes to look around. feels really short* This be where we part. *sticks a hand in the air* Ancestor. *altereus appears* He'll be following ye and another will be after me. Ye won't see him. *altereus takes his cue and turns to shadow* I'll be back when I have the papers. *stalks off towards the road and then towards the smoke that could lead to un town*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:03 pm
Alright. *waves... then, tries to weave her way through the grass, then sits. feels alone and wishes alterus were solid to pet. as an alternative, marie draws her knees to her chin, closes her eyes... and listens to the sounds around her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:06 pm
*altereus has never been good at following indirect orders. he does solidify and chills by marie's feet. tells her of the time he rescued an innocent man from a fearsome fortress*

---

*walk walk walking! should be at the town thingie shoorrrtly*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:07 pm
*marie might not want to sit for too long because mice will bite her. bweeehehehee-- ahem. the mighty bran deuce says that the road goes ever on and on... for about half a mile. then it dips down and through a small town, continuing through and on down the fields.

the town is small. the smoke came from bakeries, butcher shops, tanners, and a blacksmith. they like smoke. there's also a guy with a pipe, but i doubt he made all that smoke by himself. who knows! so, anyways.. the main street is well swept and little flowers grow alongside the buildings. the inhabitants are primarily demis.. *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:08 pm
*hears a small scuffle and opens her eyes. when marie noticies alterus has solidified, she picks him up and hugs him. sighs and glances around with a worried expression again.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:09 pm
*altereus assures marie that he will protect her with his mighty bunny prowess*

---

*trintara looks at the town and figures this is the place. walks through it, trying to match it with the map traver had drawn*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:10 pm
*doesn't understand what alterus is saying, so she squeezes lightly. looks up at the grass and tries to imagine how they'd look like if she were miniature-sized. this reminds her of the wonderland story, and she smiles.*  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:11 pm
*unfortunately for trin, traver did not mention the fact that there is more than one town. this is a different town entirely. if traver had any sense at all, he probably would've drawn a map of the town nearest the main city as well. seeing as how trin is female, she should have no trouble asking for directions.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:13 pm
*altereus assumes that marie is smiling because she feels safe now. he starts to whisper sweet nothings... and some rather blatant and rude things as well*

---

*trin is stubborn. she looks around the entire town and becomes mildly pissed off. only then does she pause to see if there is someone to ask derections from*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:14 pm
*there are many people to ask directions from. in fact, there's a small group of children that have been following trin and giggling.. kinda like those annoying little blokes from that Wind Waker game. there is also a pub nearby. whoohoo!*  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff