Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Mini Appreciation Potluck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image "Oh! Frost! From prom! I still have the stone you gave me! It is most shiny. I admit I do not have your keen sense of smell, but I am sure you smell nice, too!" Toki says, making a mental note to find out what type of shampoo and soap he uses. One can never have too much information.

User Image "I realize that I have not introduced myself. How rude of me! My name is Toki, and the gold dragon over there -- yes, the one playing -- is my pet. It is very nice to meet you again! I am sure we will get alo...ng...i-is your pet ringing?"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 pm
Kane gave a weak smile as thanks, eyes falling to see his corgis playing...relatively nice. Casper was getting his ear chewed on by Summer, who was getting her tail gnawed on by Shaggy. Meanwhile Lady sort of snubbed them all and went bouncing around Jin, Ramiel, Thysta, and Bella. There was a lot, a lot, of sniffing going on.

"It's...um, yeah....good....to see you again, too. Wh-where's...the c-camera this time?" he pulled his own little camera out to show her that he had an interest in the hobby as well.

The boil felt a chill go down his spine when someone said something about smelling nice, and he turned and blinked at the new stranger and his bright, hovering minipet. He made a face, unsure what to make of the two of them, but still raising his hand in greeting.

"Um...thank...you?"

PyroGoth
leon_a_darkangel
Aria Starstone
[quote="iStoleYurVamps]

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 pm
User Image "She is certainly a gorgeous pet! Yes, yes, I am doing very well. I mean, I have not attended orientation. Or classes. But I have managed to collect...many, many photos. Hmhmhm. Hmhm--OW!"

The little dragon headbutts her right in the ribs, managing to look impressively threatening for a small creature, and goes back to greeting Thysta.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 pm
Anepou watched the small horde of corgies pouring into the room with the expression of a man watching mana from heaven descend. It might be possible that Anepou liked fluffy things. It was at this point that Bella uncurled from his neck, nuzzled him, and jumped down, running over delicately to peer up at Kane, her gems and jewels glittery as she crossed the room. She stopped at his feet, and gently put a paw on one of his toes.

The comment of "You all smell nice" had him looked at the Blue Boil walked inside. He considered, then grinned at Frost. "Thank you. I shower with care regularly. You smell fine too." He gave a slightly friendly tail wag to the other man.

He then focused on Lucida. "Ah, fair Prom Queen, it is good of you to grace us, even if you have come on such a sad errand. Can I help you in your search?"

Tanita watched everything, brows raised curiously. The comment about people smelling nice made her interested, her tail held so it didn't drag on the ground. She also glanced at the interesting fellow with a camera... who was being 'assaulted' by a Boafox, How adorable. She turned back to Toki. "Mmm perhaps you should attend orientation? They might have interesting people you could photograph." She was helpless in the face of this strange girl. On the one hand, she was adorable. On the other, she was so so weird

Thysta peered at the little dragon again, and wrapped her tail around him in a gentle way.

PyroGoth

leon_a_darkangel

Aria Starstone

iStoleYurVamps

Meegane

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 pm
The finger lick from the lupia melted his heart. "Awww...okay you are just too cute.." He murmured with a geninue smile suddenly spreading across his lips. "I believe I heard you say your name is Tanita..? Your mini is precious." The nekomata couldn't help but be amazed by the specutale of so many happy minis...it was glorious.

"Kamakura Meigetsuki, it's a pleasure. I like your boafox." He replied to Anepou, giving the other a curious look see over. Satisfied he wasn't a weirdo, he took his hand and shook it firmly. He had never met the other before, but he seemed to be a well spoken and dressed boil.

To Toki he chuckled slightly. "I don't know that many of my fellow students..odd given how large Amityville is so it's nice to meet a fellow mini lover...and whats that about eating...?" He squinted at her as if he was debating what to make of that remark. Her enthusiastic hand shake was reluctantly returned as if he hadn't expected the sudden burst of energy.

Ramiel was oblivious to the others talking, content to play with his new friend. As more minis arrived, the Vasiel looked expectantly to them seeing if they would come join in a game of what appeared to be tag.

Kamakura peered over at Kane as he squinted at him ever so slightly. Oh. He knew who THAT was...once upon a time, he had a pebble hit him thanks to the others well-aimed throw. "Hey." Well then. He had minis...he could forgive him at least for now. Waving back he greeted him with his response as he eyed the others playful yappy corgis. They were so fluffy..it was hard to be bothered by the noise.

"Oh...! Hey Aj. Long time no see." Kama recognized the other as he responded to him with another wave of greeting directed at the other boil. He had still been a year one student if he recalled correctly. The others tail was a dead give away as to whom he was. Whether or not the other recognized him, of course, was up for debate.

He smelled...nice? The nekomata's tail fur ruffled on end as he blinked at the other with a look of mild confusion. "Um..thanks...?" He replied reluctantly as if he wasn't sure how to express his confusion without seeming rude. The other was clearly a canine of some kind, he could smell that much. Sniffing his ears flicked back as he appraised both he, and the others mini somewhat curiously. "I think." He added after a moment.

Aria Starstone.

PyroGoth.

Meegane.

_ p a o cx.

iStoleYurVamps.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 am
Ear full forward, Frost looked absolutely pleased with the reception and lack of hostility. Good dogs, friendly dogs. Good friends.

And.

CAT

He had tried for years to suppress his more instictive nature, but after 3 years of repression, he was comfortable with his more basic instincts play out. Like allowing his tail to gentle pick up the speed of it's wag. (Domestication? What's that?)

"Toki!" He said, smiling and bowing to the shiny collector. "I am glad it pleased you so. I find that often the simplest of objects can be the most precious and beautiful. As for my Minipet ah-"
Said Minipet had gone over to the other minipets ringing on occasion and hovering just above them.
"Bug Jr. He is well." The minipet let out a very loud 'HEY' before ringing and darting around the corgis, softly booping their heads. Each one given their own unique ring.

"He is interesting to say the least. But, do forgive me, I fear I have myself at a disadvantage. You have gathered us, yet I only know you. Well, and AJ I believe. He's a very kind boil." Turning to the other students gathered, he bowed to them as well. "Frost in the Storm. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

His tail was absolutely vibrating just like his minipet had been.
"I smelled other canines and ah, I hope you stop by the K9 club sometime! We are always open and I know LW, Jove and Tybalt would adore new members or even just guests. But as far as minipets go, I think we had a minipet club once. I am not sure, I was not a part of it." All in all, Frost was just very happy.

He'd been ready to trade off Bug Jr. but instead he found other canines! How delightful.

And a cat.
He stared a bit longer at Kamakuranthan everyone else, grin widening enough to show fangs.
"You're welcome."

Maybe he shouldn't stare.
"Ah hrm, yes." Definitely do not stare at the cat. "The minis seem to be getting along alright. And I must say, they all look to have healthy shiny coats. That is always a sign of a happy minipet." Said the boil with the minipet sans any fur at all.

Aria Starstone
PyroGoth
Meegane
_ p a o cx
leon_a_darkangel

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 am
Kamakura was pretty sure he was being stared at. The cat boil unconsciously had returned the stare, the nekomata felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. It had to be something to do with that grin, and being watched. Yeah, that seemed logical. Normally canine creatures didn't bother him...but most of them weren't so intense and wagged their tail like they were so damn excited.

The other had better not get any bright ideas. Claws, fangs and fire magic were readily at his disposal.

His tail twitched behind him as he turned his attention on the minis. "Yes..they all seem so happy actually it's rather wonderful." He admitted.

Ramiel had spotted Bug Jr. causing the Vasiel to curiously paw at the strange flying creature, excited by the flying movements.

"I've said it already... but it's nice to know there are other students who care for minis just the same." He replied rubbing his neck slightly with a small sheepish smile.

iStoleYurVamps.
ok I irl laughed I can't even help it

everyone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:46 am
User Image
"Well! It certainly looks like all our minipets are getting along just fantastically," Toki says, watching the small creatures roll and jump and fly and generally take over the middle of the room. "Come, fellow students! We should not bother them while they are getting to know each other. How about a group photo for posterity? Come, come, gather closer!"

User Image

OOC
LEAVING THIS IN CASE TOKI DISAPPEARS FOR A WHILE my brain died this was easier than RPing lmao lies down rolls away

iStoleYurVamps

Aria Starstone

Meegane

_ p a o cx

leon_a_darkangel

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 am
Llyrendil wandered in looking, as usual, as though he had done so quite by mistake. In one arm was curled a herpalotl, and in the other, a kitra.

Everyone was given a politely vacant look.

Pyrogoth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 am
Maritess wasn't really planning to go anywhere near this surprise gathering but even as a third year, it was impossible to get her minipet to do what she wanted it to do. And in this instance, Trixie wanted to get into everything.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh Jack why, Trixie stop!!!" the undead ghoul ordered and was promptly ignored as the tentacled minipet tried to give everyone present a friendly (if albeit tight) squeeze.

-----------------

Ruth had better control of her minipet. In fact she had enough that she would not need a leash with the visible dog. Filled trotted obediently beside her master and sat down once she heard the specific whistle she'd been trained to obey.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whatever was happening, Ruth decided she wanted to stick around to see how this all played out.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 am
It had been a while. A long while. Long enough to have missed classes and admirers and another prom. Frankly, that last bit hurt the most, but no one would ever know by looking at him. Rojo was smiling as broadly as always when he entered the potluck. His skull could do nothing else.

The calaca had heard there was a meeting for minipets, and as such had brought his calaptera Bip, but he couldn't help kicking things up a notch, which was why he came riding in on Antonia as well. She was more like a maxipet really, but surely there were creatures in Halloween who would consider a nine foot spider small.

He skittered in behind Llyrendil, Tess, and Ruth, the spiderling surprisingly quiet once she had squeezed past the door.

"Llyr! Hello!" he called from his perch. "I hope you are doing excellently!" Rojo told himself he wouldn't mind if the boil didn't recognize him. Memory had never seemed like demon's strong suit. Still... his ego would probably bruise just a little.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:04 pm
Kane looked down at the minipet when he felt a sudden and light pressure on his toe, and when the sight of fluffy finally registered he crouched down to scratch between Bella's ears, smiling a small smile. And possibly plotting to take her with him, but he wouldn't do that. Fluffy things were...meant for sharing. He also remembered that fluffy things that belonged to other people were not meant for taking. His parents taught him that.

It was good that he had sort of been forced into another picture-taking scenario as such thoughts passed his mind. After that, though, he quieted down and decided to just stay in the outskirts of the general conversation (though he was still eyeing Bella). There were...so many students and minipets trickling in. It was a little overwhelming for him, though his corgis didn't seem to mind.

They stopped gnawing and sniffing everything around them and instead turned their focus to Bug Jr., the floating light that was bopping them and making a curious jingling sound each time. They were clearly happy about the playtime, and bouncing up to try and reach the flying mini. Their timing was awful, and they always missed, which was probably a good thing else the poor Bug Jr. might have soon been covered in all the slobber. All of it.

Aria Starstone
[quote="iStoleYurVamps]

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm
[AJ]
There were a few of new faces and the Amphisbaena loved to make friends. He wore a smile and approached the group, temporarily left Trouble alone on top of the shelf. His attention was shortly caught by another visitor, AJ chuckled at his words. "You might have smelt the spookies I was baking for afternoon tea snacks," he explained to Frost in a cheerful tone. The boil was proud of his homemade foods since he made refreshments for the First House Cup, helping his house to get a good rating from the audiences.

He then turned his head around hearing his name, and waved at Kama. "Yo, it has been a while indeed." Another voice popped up behind in excitement, "Kitty! Kitty! Are you here for the free food as well?" The tail head moved like a waggling finger. Obviously young kid didn't have good memories.

AJ's smile of seeing friend got bigger when Frost made a compliment, "That line deserves a bag of spookies you know." No one disliked good words about them, and recognition was always something the Amphisbaena sought for.

After taking a group picture together, he approached Toki. "You must be the host of this awesome event. I haven't met you before? Are you possibly freshmen from this year? I'm AJ from Monster House, Year 2 student. I can see that you have lovely scales. You can say - I love to collect shiny stuffs and different scales because of the dragonic nature?" The boil ruffled his hair, a little shy for his request. "Would you mind exchange a piece of scale with me?"

Trouble glared angrily on its kingdom downwards, all those stupid creeple that ignored its need. It wanted to burn them all into charcoal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LUCIDA]
The demoness sighed, guessing creeple might be busy mingling. She understood it, social activities that created ties and relationships that might facilitate needs in the future. When she was about to ask again, Ane greeted her. "You're such a sweet talker, Prom King. You know well how to make ghouls happy. I would highly appreciate your assistance." Lucida replied with the sweetest voice.

During their search, she was distracted by the interesting vibe between the feline and canine. It triggered the mischievous nautre of demon speices. The good show was disturbed when a ghoul suggested they taking a group photo. Among all the tall creeple, Lucida had managed to find a nice spot to sneak in because she's Lucida.

"Before I find my dearest Lady, I couldn't introduce her to creeple." She was taking the Vaisel a walk outside the classroom, there was a nice path shaded by tall trees. All of a sudden, Lady jumped and sprinted crazily through the door into the classroom building. She was certain that Lady went into that classroom but the Vaisel was swift and good at hiding.

"I'll say it again, if anyone spots something white in this classroom, please inform me at once. Thank you." The demoness made a proper brow sincerely.

Everyone aboard the quote train!
PyroGoth
Would toki exchange scale with AJ?

leon_a_darkangel
The head can't make kama's name correctly XD

Aria Starstone
Hello Pumpkin King

_ p a o cx
Not sure if AJ meet Kane before, but hello~

iStoleYurVamps
You deserve a prize Frost *winks*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm
The voice made his head turn, Llyrendil blinking owlishly at the boil for what seemed like an unnecessary amount of time before he actually realized who he was. His expression brightened almost immediately, turning from vacant to pleased, eyes lighting up.

"Rojo," he said, sounding pleased. In his arms, the herpalotl wriggled, making a small peeping sound. "I'm doing well, thank you. How are you faring? It's been quite some time."

Smerdle
emotion_kirakira

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:52 pm
As usual, Abbie was curious.

The young wyvern had spotted the cluster of warm bodies and bite-sized creatures from a ways off, and after much deliberation, it approached quietly to investigate. Well, it's creeping walk was quiet. As it surveyed the gathering it seemed to breathe with a wheezy snuffling noise, like it hadn't quite gotten over a bad head cold.

Was this... sports? Cooking sports? It's pale magenta eyes were bright with curiosity, and as it leaned in closer to have a look it's wide paddle-shaped tail swung dangerously behind it.

Quote:
someone please love this creeper <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas