Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada College Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi continued to cling to Henri. "Apologize and he may think about speaking to you. The more you hesitate the less likely she's going to be willing to speak to you." The man responded. He was liking Iri less and less by the minute. He was doing the best to properly get Megumi out of his arms without breaking protocol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:13 pm

User Image

He snarled. "I don't need to apologize and I don't trust you. Megumi you grew up with me! You know me! You can trust me!" he tried to get closer.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:22 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Henri frowned. This boy didn't get it all. He was stupid. "I'm not the one who needs any trusting." The man responded with a frown. "It's clear you wont be doing any apologizing anytime soon. I'll give you one more chance before I call campus security."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 am

User Image

Iri opened his mouth to speak again when he heard something. He pulled out his phone. "Hi Saku- ok.... ok.... ok.... no she hasn't said a single word to me. Only the *****.... ok... ok.... ok I will put it in speakerphone..." Iri put his phone on speaker and held it out.

"Megumi, it is Sakura. Can you take the phone from Iri? I promise he won't do anything stupid. He is not me. Also Mister *****, prepare to have your butt whooped." Sakura spoke from the other side.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Henri picked up his off phone and called security and gave them a detail of what's happening and that he was going to need some protection. They were going to have to bring some people here since there was a threat of harm upon him. He grabbed the phone and handed it to Megumi for her to talk. Megumi took it off speaker phone. "Stay the hell away. Iri can't man up when he's wrong. The professor is gay as ********. Trust me I've been pressing myself against him for some time and he's not even aroused. He's simply trying to protect me. Tell Iri he's ******** up and to go home. I don't want anything to do with him any more." She then threw the phone at Iri.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 am

User Image

Iri gapped at her. "EXCUSE ME! You were the one who sent her friend to assault me because I wouldn't have sex with you!" He caught his phone and quickly put it on speaker.

"Megumi, I promise to talk to Iri. But this is destructive behavior. I am worried. Taro and Aiko are with me. It takes two for something like this to happen. We are already in the car and I can see the school. Just don't do anything rash. And if you keep acting like a child I will call your parents. I mean I still have to because that is police policy for minors but still.... I don't want to call them for a bad reason. Your mother has been worried about you. Please Megumi, take the phone from Iri, step away from everyone and just wait for us to be there. Please. I am worried. Taro is worried. Iri's schedule would put him near the library. Is he there with classmates? Is there one there? Go stand next to them. Taro, I am on speaker. Do you wanna say anything?" Sakura asked Taro on the line. Aiko cooed in the background.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:17 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro thought for a moment then answered. "Iri listen to your sister and step down. If this goes on you'll be killed out of school. It'll just give Megumi another reason to know give you another chance. She would say something like 'he's a troublemaker I don't need someone like that in my life'." Taro started. "Right now what you're doing is only scaring her. You're being confrontational to someone who is afraid of you. If you want her to be afraid just to go outside anymore, then you've done it. At this rate she'll have to move again in hopes of having a normal life, because here there's you and she may see you in Rawakawa too. She'll always be looking over her shoulder in fear." Taro told him.

Taro hoped that Iri would leave the room at least. He wanted to find him when they get there. "As for you Mr. Professor. Please forgive Sakura, she didn't know any details about you and she probably wont punch you. Please forgive that threat." Taro added. He didn't want his wife getting set to jail because of this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am

User Image

Iri stayed there. "I can't leave Megumi in this state. I can't. I love her too much to leave her alone." He pulled a necklace out from under his shirt. It had the promise ring.

"JUST WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?! For that you are sleeping in the shrine for a week! You were supposed to be talking to Megumi, not Iri! Leave Iri to me. He is my brother. I am the one supposed to tell him he is stupid. Megumi can't get him kicked out anyway. She isn't a student and the ***** has no credit. And I don't know why you are apologizing to the *****. Freaking luring a teenage girl! The gay thing could be an act to rape her! Let the cop take care of this. Megumi, listen to what I said and just back off from everyone. We are almost to the library. Is Mirako there?" Sakura snapped at Taro before returning to Megumi.

"I am here. Megumi is it? Why don't you stand near me? We can talk about what you want to do for college or you can braid my hair while I show you photos of my cat. No boys, no arguing." Mirako spoke up,

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

"The not-a-***** has a name." Henri snapped. "If you're going to call me insults at least use the proper one. A ***** is someone who is attached to pre-puberty children. I can sure you that Miss Amari has it puberty in full force. The correct term is *********. As for my credit. I am Dr. Goldsmit, guest lecture in linguistics. I work here. The law takes threats seriously madam and I would bit my tongue if I were you. You should listen to your husband." The man responded to the woman.

Taro finally spoke up again. "Sakura say your sorry to Dr. Goldsmit. You know I'm looking out for you and Iri, as well as, Megumi. I'm trying to get Megumi comfortable enough to talk to us, but she's scared and Iri's not helping. Listen Iri,." Taro turned back to Iri. "please leave. Megumi will be okay. I'm sure Dr. Goldsmit wont let her leave until someone comes and gets her. She can't hurt herself while he's there." Taro tried to level with everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 am

User Image

Iri sighed. "I can't leave. I don't trust this man." He didn't move.

"First off he is not my husband. Secondly, don't talk down to me and say I need to listen to a man you sexist pig! And third, I am the law! I am a Yamada Police Traniee and a student of the Briggs Police Academy." Clearly the man pissed Sakura off.

Mirako moved closer and rested a hand on Megumi's shoulder. "How about we stand off to the side. I get the feeling this is going to get ugly. I am Mirako. Iri's classmate and his babysitting helper as he is a little clueless when it comes to kids." She giggled.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi squeaked in fear. She thought the girl was Iri and she began to cry again. Henri wrapped his arms around the girl again and gently pushed the girl back. "The campus security should be here any second. They'll handle this." He told the girl as the sound of footsteps came closer. "Excuse me young man, would you please step back." One of the men ask as another peeked into the room to see what was happening. They needed to separate everyone to figure who needed to leave. Two more people went in. "Miss." The stepped closer to Mirako.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 am

User Image

Mirako dug out a handkerchief and blotted Megumi's eyes. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She spoke kindly. When the security spoke, she stayed firm. "I am following orders from a police officer.

Iri stayed. "No. that man won't stop touching that minor. He should be arrested." He glared at Henri.

Sakura finally got to the library and jumped out of the car before Taro could stop. She was in full cop mode. When she arrived, she flashed her badge."Officer Trainee Kisaki here. You security officers can leave. Now!" She barked as she walked over to Megumi.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:33 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi pushed Mirako go away as Henri spoke up. "He's scaring this child and his sister threatened me." He told the security as he stood up. The one in front of Iri held him back. "Please stand back while we straighten this out." The man responded as more came. "Please stay back." The officer requested Sakura and Taro. "Unless you are a full officer of the law we have a right to refuse your service." He added.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 am

User Image

Iri seemed ready to fight security if they touched his sister or friend. Mirako backed off in fear.

"And you are a ********* that needs to be arrested and butt whooped for good reasons. And I still have more rank than you so all do you stand down now! None of you can even make an arrest anyway. At least I can. Megumi, come with me. We are just doing to step away from everyone. I need to perform a quick welfare check." Sakura grew calmer near the girl.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi didn't move. She was scared. Taro watched her eyes for a bit and he noticed that they went back and forth between Sakura and Iri. She was waiting for Iri to leave and Taro the hint and did something about it. The man walked over to the college student and put the baby in his arms. "Aiko needs a diaper change. Today you're learning to change a diaper." Taro told the boy as he turned him away from the group. He was hoping that Iri would comply without a fight.  
Yamada Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff