Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
Spider Circus + Bug Enthusiasts - OPEN come say Hi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 am
one reserve for overflow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:54 am
Ok I will set up now. Feel free to post. This tribe is run by Dancing Spider, with help from Sully's girl Leaper and (once hatched) their kids. Also joining will be my Shimmerbug and Queen Bee and another kin or few from Sully. Recap on tribe purpose is to raise and train bugs to perform in a circus (the spiders are the main show. Got it? Good. XD) Secondary goals are breeding bugs, educating kin about bugs (especially ones like spiders who may be more feared than the rest) and learning about bugs. And of course, above all else, making sure that bugs and kin alike are safe and well treated. No bugs, handlers or audience members will be harmed in the making or operation of this tribe.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 pm
*stamp of approval all over this awesomeness!*
Dancing Spider is finally on the path to achieving a spider circus!

Painted Blind would make a good caregiver to bugs and kids alike. Duckweed can be a scout slash hunter with Daisy. Waterbug is going to be dads faithful little assistant I know it already, and will be very determined to get his own spider and bugfriends too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 am
Sullivan
*stamp of approval all over this awesomeness!*
Dancing Spider is finally on the path to achieving a spider circus!

Painted Blind would make a good caregiver to bugs and kids alike. Duckweed can be a scout slash hunter with Daisy. Waterbug is going to be dads faithful little assistant I know it already, and will be very determined to get his own spider and bugfriends too. 3nodding

Oh yes I need to add rolls to ki and also pretty little button things.

One of yours has an eagle that I think I listed as hunter by default, but I can change it. I should also note that familiars/pets don't need to have a roll. Kin do, because no mooching. But familiars/pets are more like children, requiring them to work would be horrible.

Dry Bones will probably be right by their side tbh. At least until he's an adult and decides what about the circus he likes best and go from there. I know he wants some bug pets. It is very likely he doesn't even care what kind of bugs. I need to look again and see how smart the giant spiders are. Cus if they're at least as smart as a cat, Dry Bones could get one and a ladybug and train them to perform together without the spider eating the ladybug. If it would even try? Now I wonder if a ladybug would be too small for a well fed spider to bother with. Also, do giant spiders spin webs? I could see why ones who are kept by kin would not. But wild ones, I'll have to poke someone and ask.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:24 am
I don't know on...any of it! Sounds to me like we need a new roll, bug researchers! They can observe behaviors both of pets and wild bugs, try to help figure out things like that and stuff which could help them find more bug friends, and train the ones they have. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:20 pm
*ponders what role Springtail would want* : 3  

HelMel

Questionable Waffles

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:01 pm
HelMel
*ponders what role Springtail would want* : 3

He can try them all if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:09 am
sheepcakes

I love all your spidey pets and proposed spidey breedings to get MORE spidey pets XD FYI <3  

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 am
Sullivan
sheepcakes

I love all your spidey pets and proposed spidey breedings to get MORE spidey pets XD FYI <3

I've put all my currently made & certed spiders into Maxx and Corn's bribe threads for mystery parent breedings. As all of my spiders are currently female XD
If any get picked up, Dancing Spider x Leaper kids, Leaper and Swallows get first dibs, in that order roughly. Dancing Spider won't keep any, I want to keep his spider horde all gen 1. And Dry Bones might be a little bit picky about spider/s. He loves all bugs but I think beetles are his favorite. So cute. Plus, he could fit like 100 beetles on his back. So he's likely gonna do so many beetles (lol maybe get him a hermet crab too, just have it randomly show up one day XD) and maybe just 1 or 2 spiders. Possibly a giant moth too. I'm not sure yet tbh, past the beetles.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:54 am
sheepcakes

OMG thats adorable, I can just imagine him with all his lil beetle frens!

I forgot to tell you, Springtail made bbns ( mels buck and my doe random things) and my bbn Odd Tale needs to be in this tribe as well! shes def inherited the buglove! Spider & Leaper are grandparents already XD

I think it would be adorable for little Oddy to have a weird not- bug pet that she THINKS is a bug, and tries to train. I'm imaging her with a crawfish or something like trying to give it treats and teach it tricks lol. Or maybe a snake that she thinks is a worm.. I'm pretty sure shes on the special side!  

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Sullivan

OMG thats adorable, I can just imagine him with all his lil beetle frens!

I forgot to tell you, Springtail made bbns ( mels buck and my doe random things) and my bbn Odd Tale needs to be in this tribe as well! shes def inherited the buglove! Spider & Leaper are grandparents already XD

I think it would be adorable for little Oddy to have a weird not- bug pet that she THINKS is a bug, and tries to train. I'm imaging her with a crawfish or something like trying to give it treats and teach it tricks lol. Or maybe a snake that she thinks is a worm.. I'm pretty sure shes on the special side!

Omg I almost offered Dancing Spider to his grand daughter. I saw Cocoa Rain and was like "I should ask her owner about Dancing Spider bbs." /facepalms

Odd Tale can totally join. Dancing Spider would probably consider a lobster to be a lake bug tbh. They look buggy enough. But yes worm snek. Or maybe even event jellyfish. Or a giant slug, slugs aren't technically bugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:22 pm
Ok first round of spider breedings goes to Leaper, Dancing Spider x Leaper babies and Swallows the Silance.

I want prefs (please list all spiders) from you all and then I will rng from there raffle style. Any spiders left over will be figured out once I get the member list updated.
Since some of you get 2, I will rng first round to get everyone a pick, and then do a second rng for the second spider if you get 2.

Editing to clarify: both dad's and all 6 babies are up for grabs, only the 2 mothers are owned.

It is very important to Dancing Spider that all his kids have a spider from him, so I'd really like it if you'd accept one even if you do not plan to be in the tribe.
Two of the spiders have genders, males, because they are the dads. I will make a note about that, as well as who the mom is, and then put each breedings kids under them.

Normally pets don't need to be certed together, but for spider filled drop post reasons, I'd like to post them all at once for certing, if you're all ok with that?

Spiderham breeding
User Image apple dad x Turnip

User Image spiderham-1
User Image spiderham-2
User Image spiderham-3

--

Spidermon breeding
User Image galvantula dad x Blueberry

User Image spidermon-1
User Image spidermon-2
User Image spidermon-3

((I've got them all hosted on my imgur so the record of who is who's family is not lost))

Sullivan
You get one for Leaper and one for Waterbug

Variable Nonsense
You get one for Sand Dune and one for Swallows the Silance

HelMel
You get one for Springtail

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

polliwoggi

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:16 pm

8V spiderbabs

galvantula, spidermon 3, spidermon 2, apple dad, spiderham 1, spiderham 2, spidermon 1, spiderham 3

is that all of them man it's hard to choose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm
spideys! XD Love them, you are so sweet. Hmmmm

galvantula, spiderham-3, spiderham-1, spidermon-3, apple dad,spidermon-2, spidermon-1, spiderham-2

think I got them all maybe heart  

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

HelMel

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 pm
Aww how sweet of you!!!

Let's see.

spidermon-2, spidermon-3, spidermon-1, galvantula dad, spiderham-3, spiderham-1, apple dad, spiderham-2  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff