Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cash4Trash Gaia Purge

Back to Guilds

Cash4Trash Purge-ticipants helping to reduce clutter on Gaia. 

Tags: Cash4Trash, Purge, Declutter, Trading, Dumpster 

Reply Purge Postings
PURGE TRADE STATUS: RETIRED 4/21/2017 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:29 pm
krenaes

i hope that this is an appropriate place to thank you for the gift.
i look forward to future games, more so for the fun than for the prizes heart

any place is quite appropriate. 3nodding you are very welcome! i look forward to future games too. I never know when I'm going to decide to do an event. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Kiriad

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 am
Hello! I'll be sending a trade with junk! Just a little headd up and trying to keep the thread in the latest posts wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:06 pm
Kiriad
Hello! I'll be sending a trade with junk! Just a little headd up and trying to keep the thread in the latest posts wink

Thank you for letting me know! heart  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Kiriad

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:11 pm
Cash4Trash
Kiriad

Thank you for letting me know! heart

You're welcome!
I'll be sending a few trades after each are finished.
There's no hurry. I know you get a lot and you're busy. wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:02 pm
can't believe I've been able to live with all the junk I've been sending! And I still neew to clear my mules invos too! But that's after I finish with mine. yum_cupcake  

Kiriad

Sugary Friend

24,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Blacklacekitten

Fuzzy Terrestrial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 pm
I completely understand. I was shocked when you said what you were doing as it was such a huge undertaking. I hope you enjoy your free time from not having to do so much! Should I remove my banner from my sig?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:37 pm
Blacklacekitten
I completely understand. I was shocked when you said what you were doing as it was such a huge undertaking. I hope you enjoy your free time from not having to do so much! Should I remove my banner from my sig?

haha yeah... it will be nice to focus more on art and my bf.. there's some patching that needs to occur. sweatdrop

the banner bit is entirely up to you. I won't be destroying the banners at all - and if anyone clicks it, the thread will say that its closed. i guess if nothing else it could just be a cool way to show you were part of it.

also not going to disband the guild. and will still probably pop in periodically to throw an event in? I'm just tired of having an inventory over 2,000... it willl be so nice to get back down under 400 items again.. rofl was not expecting this to become such a huge thing when i started it. xd  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 pm
Cash4Trash

That's a well earned retirement, indeed! Thanks for all you have done to help; it really has put me in a position where I was better able to manage my own trash and only send the occasional trade your way. So, thanks to you, I should do alright even after your retirement. smile Do you have any online viewable portfolio? I did not realize that art was your passion!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 pm
well-deserved for sure!!!!!

if anyone has stuff they wanna get rid of, I have a donation thread link in my sig...you wont get cash 4 your trash wink but you will at least get rid of it lol

thanks for all your fun games and dedication to the community C4T!  

Evceleb

Generous Helper

19,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:11 pm
Chandra Panesar
Cash4Trash

That's a well earned retirement, indeed! Thanks for all you have done to help; it really has put me in a position where I was better able to manage my own trash and only send the occasional trade your way. So, thanks to you, I should do alright even after your retirement. smile Do you have any online viewable portfolio? I did not realize that art was your passion!

blaugh thank you. I am glad you will manage to keep up with your trash. 3nodding

currently i just have an art facebook page... if you have a facebook it is far less annoying than if you dont - it very pushily tries to get you to make an account to see it sweatdrop
.. i am working on a more professional grade portfolio and etsy page - they are both on my "2017 art goals" agenda..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 pm
Evceleb

if anyone has stuff they wanna get rid of, I have a donation thread link in my sig...you wont get cash 4 your trash wink but you will at least get rid of it lol

thank you dear. I also will most likely have a few things to throw your way once I get a better handle on the mess of an inventory i have at the present point in time.

also - i wont be leaving for good.. just wont be doing the purge trades anymore. i want to have a bit of time to enjoy zOMG before they take it away again lol -- also there will be a few smaller events here and there in the future - i will not disband the guild. who knows maybe i will come out of retirement some day. sweatdrop  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:29 pm
Cash4Trash

blaugh thank you. I am glad you will manage to keep up with your trash. 3nodding

currently i just have an art facebook page... if you have a facebook it is far less annoying than if you dont - it very pushily tries to get you to make an account to see it sweatdrop
.. i am working on a more professional grade portfolio and etsy page - they are both on my "2017 art goals" agenda..

Hahaha, I am loving these Seven Deadly Sin frogs!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm
Chandra Panesar
Cash4Trash

Hahaha, I am loving these Seven Deadly Sin frogs!

rofl ohhh those are my favorites.. blaugh the stripper one is apparently a huge hit in bathrooms.. ive had 3 people get a print to put in their bathroom without knowing someone else already did too.. xp

you know me and my froggies! emotion_kirakira they sneak into everything i do! emotion_facepalm  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Evceleb

Generous Helper

19,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:42 pm
Cash4Trash
Evceleb

thank you dear. I also will most likely have a few things to throw your way once I get a better handle on the mess of an inventory i have at the present point in time.

also - i wont be leaving for good.. just wont be doing the purge trades anymore. i want to have a bit of time to enjoy zOMG before they take it away again lol -- also there will be a few smaller events here and there in the future - i will not disband the guild. who knows maybe i will come out of retirement some day. sweatdrop
lol yeah milk zomg for everything it has hahaha  
Purge Postings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces