volo morior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:35 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

And wash the blood from both my hands

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

Silas watched the other carefully, he was on guard more so around those who weren't human like himself. People like him could pose a real threat to his life, even in these relatively peaceful times. His fight or flight instincts were suppressed now but still played a large part in his decision making. He listened quietly, it didn't matter to him that the other had accepted his life as an other, it posed to high a risk in his own mind to do the same. He was a bit surprised how the other was acting, he was a bit meeker than he had originally thought. He felt a bit more at ease now, even as the other moved a bit closer he didn't feel threatened. This person didn't seem the type to attack him physically for no reason and with that concern dulled he turned his mind more towards the situation at hand.

He stared at the other for some moments while thinking about the new question that was posed. How did he feel? He was again a bit amused when the other more or less guessed correctly about his answer, a small almost bitter smile tinged at his lips. "It dosnt bother me, I play with my own appearance everyday, all this is just like adding a new prop to my usual attire if you will. And to answer your other question, I needed a hobby, something to pass the time. What better than a job where I can play with endless toys to my hearts content? Only you and that agent of mine have ever noticed that I'm just a lie. It's fascinating." He let the smile grow just a bit more until his expression was dark and demeaning.

He pushed himself from the wall then, he and the other were very nearly the same height. He leaned towards the other and looked into his eyes, the smile fading but eyes lighting with interest. "But another truth is that I've taken a liking to you, which has really gotten that agent of mine concerned. But I think this could be very fun for me. So don't go quitting too soon alright? Keep me interested awhile longer." He then flashed that fake sweet smile, standing straight once more.

I can't see the ending
There are people who know my every secret
I'm tired of pretending

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC~

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:21 pm
K E I T A x I C H I T O

The — Poisonous Toxin

User Image

It's not my fault I'm dangerous...

User Image

...and Venomous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🐍"Play with your own appearance... ..everyday." Keita looked off pondering. "Soooo.. you're a shapeshifter?" He finally asked after the idea came to mind. Slightly tilting his head to the side as he listened to Silas speak, "endless toys?" He questioned narrowing his eyes, "well of course I'd notice your act. I keep a close eye on everyone around me especially someone I'd be working with and I don't find anything fascinating about it." Keita said shaking his head looking down at the other's smile he scowled growing irritated that the other found this situation amusing.

The snake tensed when the creature pushed himself from the wall and leaned closer towards him. He stayed put his eyes darkening giving off warning, although the next sentence Silas said threw Keita off. "A liking to me?" he asked, dumbfounded and took a step back from the other. "Impossible. I was rude right off the bat." He shook his head and decided to walk past him grabbing onto the door handle. "It seems like you're just gonna fill my mind up with more of your lies and not to tell me what I want to know. ..soooo I'll stop wasting my time and go on home. Oh and quitting is something I don't do." twisting the knob the snake left from the bathroom and made his way to exit from the building.

🐍

"I'm not as kind as you believe."

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

🐍

(Ooc: )
volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:14 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

When the other guessed he was a shape-shifting he merely looked at it, he didn't bother affirming or denying since it was neither true nor false. That may be one of his abilities but not who he was, but that would do to keep the other occupied he assumed. He could also see the other rat becoming more irritated with him and he almost laughed, to him this was fun, it was different than his everyday life of being swooned over and complimented.

It was also interesting to see the other a bit thrown off by his liking of him. He listened to the other and almost told him the reason he found him interesting was because of his rudeness and perception, but he stayed quiet even as the other left. Once alone he chuckled a bit to himself, at least his toy had no plans of quiting.

After a moment he left the bathroom too and wandered back to the set to change back into his street clothes. He had just finished sliding his tennis shoes back on when his agent stormed over. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you! What did you do to that other boys? You better not make him quit." Silas could tell the other was angry but he just gave him a light shrug.

"He was the one who dragged me away, and anyways he said he wouldn't be quiting. We just talked, he thinks I'm just a shape shifter." He smirked. The agent flowered at him before sighing heavily. He seemed about to ask another question before Silas interupted. "Also I've heard that this boyear and I are supposed to pretend to be a couple? But I figured you wouldn't have known that and still taken this assingment." He was casual, unperturbed by this but the other looked confused before looking angry.

"No one told me that, where did you here that? I'll change that right now!" He was about to walk away but then noticed the models expression.

"It's fine, this just makes it more fun for me." He said with a light chuckle. The agent paused and finally shook his head.

"I feel bad for anyone who catches your interest." He said before walking off. Silas stood there while he watched the other, thinking idly before finally shoving his hands in his pockets and heading to go home himself.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

But it's only for the best.. well for myself.

User Image

User Image

I'm just meant to be Venomous.

🐍
Words scrambling inside his mind Keita wasn't aware of his surrounds as he pushed through the entrance doors open, bumped past two beings and found himself beside his car. He blinked shaking his head at himself. "Uggh.. I just need to go home.. away from here and away from.. ..him." The snake groaned and unlocked his door, opening it and slid into the seat. He then realized he left his clothes behind the divider he changed behind, but shrugged it off and shoved his key into the ignition. Kei looked over his shoulder while carefully backing out from his parking spot and slowly into the lot as he turned and pulled out into the road.

Parked in his driveway the snake started to remove his shirt feeling the sweat slide down his skin caused by the heat. Keita jiggled his keys searching for the right one placing it into the keyhole and made his way into his house. He jogged up the stairs and walked down the hall turning into the bathroom, removing himself from the clothing Keita leaned over and twisted the knob watching as the water spilled from the showerhead. Before getting into the shower he picked up his cell phone to check for messages seeing none the model placed his phone onto the counter and stepped into the shower to start washing the sweat away from his body.

As he stepped out of the shower a towel on his head as he dried his hair. hmmm... I think I'll hit up a night club tonight.. Better keep it to myself.. The snake thought as he proceeded to dry himself off and dropped the towel onto the ground. His eyes scanned the room finally landing onto the robe that was hiding behind the bathroom door, since he hadn't shut the it. Kei walked over and grabbed the robe slidng his arms through the sleeves and tying the sash around his waist, securing it on his bare body. He grabbed the clothes that were given to him by the designer and walked across the hall into the laundry room tossing them into the dirty pantry. The snake walked back into the bathroom retrieving his phone and started down the stairs. In the living room he laid back against his couch and held his phone up above his face while he searched on the web for nightclubs around the area.
🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Occ: )
volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:07 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

When he finally made it out of the building, after many fake smiles and niceties to staff that is, he started walking back home. He watched cars pass him and avoided others on the sidewalk. He'd been told a million times to invest in a car since he had gotten a license a few years back, but he felt more comfortable moving just on the power of his own two feet. But even so he did wish he lived even a bit closer to work so he could sleep longer.

Once home he walked into his large, but basically empty, apartment. In the living area was one couch, and in front of that was a low table. He had a small kitchen, and in his bedroom was his bed, closet, a full length mirror, and lastly a desk and chair. On the desk was a smaller mirror which he cheked on quickly before running a hand through his short hair. He then collapsed onto his bed and stared at the ceiling, slowly closing his amber eyes to try and sleep some more.

It was only when his phone had gone off for probably the fourth time that he opened his eyes groggy and pulled it from his pocket. He had two missed calls and a few texts to which he grumbled. Aparently in celebration for his new job one of his "friends" wished to go out. He thought on it for quite awhile before finally replying. He didn't particularly like her, but she wasn't horribly boring either.

Where are we going? Who's paying, and are we drinking?" He dimly thought he should keep this on his phones clipboard with how often he typed it. She was much faster and answered in seconds.

It's a surprise, but we are clubbing, dress nice. You, and of course! He sighed, but before he could complain another message flashed on the screen. Don't stand me up! It's a date ok? At that he sent a quick confirmation, he knew how she felt about him, and had made it clear how he felt too, but she was pushy. So he forced himself up and started getting ready while wishing he could go back to sleep.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍
The teen set his phone down onto the glass table that sat in the middle of his living room. Kicking his feet over Keita sat up, leaned his back against the cushion and laid his head back allowing his mind to speak. Go alone..? bring a friend? Most likely I'll see someone there I know or like. So alone it is. With that thought he left from his couch and onto the mahogany floor walking down the hallway and into his spacious room. Keita made way to his closet stepping inside to get a good look at what'd he wear to the club. "Hmmm.." He reached into the mix of clothing pulling a silky black v-neck from the bunch his eyes roamed for pants spotting lightly faded denim jeans placing the two against his arm he walked from his closet and to his bed laying the two on his bed. The teen stepped back towards his closet bending down to grab a pair of all black sneakers and socks from a drawer. Done with the closet, he switched off the light and walked back to his bed and started to get dress. The name of the club was Heretic.. Since they're having a special on drinks might as well go there.. Keita thought as he pulled the black socks onto his feet, his legs through his jeans and his shirt falling against his chest which he pulled down to cover his stomach. The snake sat back onto his bed as he got each foot into a shoe, sighing he laid back on his bed to take a break from moving.

Car keys in hand Keita leaned down towards his nightstand grabbing the cologne bottle and sprayed a bit on his neck, chest and wrists. The teen headed down the stairs back over to the glass table to get his phone, dropping into his pocket. He turned to lock the door shutting it completely and walked back to his Mazda. Sliding into the interior he placed his hands on the wheel backing out and driving his way to the night club.
🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Occ: )
volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:17 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

once he had convinced himself to get up and ready he pulled on some dark blue tight fitted jeans and a black and red plaid button up that he only buttoned the middle two, leaving much of his chest and stomach bare but he was too lazy to finish buttoning. He then slipped back into his black tennis shoes and ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't horribly concerned with looking good for this, after all it was basically just drinks with an aquantance.

His phone buzzed again soon after and he didn't have to look at it to know that she had come to pick him up. He went out of the apartment building and glanced around until he spotted her too red car. He guessed it was another expensive one since she owned several different cars, but he wouldn't be able to name it. Once he'd pulled the car door shut he looked over the girl. She appeared to be in her mid twenties, but like him she was truly much older. Her hair was a reddish brown and her eyes were bright green. She also had relatively pale skin like him.

She wore a very tight, short black dress and was done up with make up and jewelry, and to others he was sure she was very attractive, but he didn't feel the slightest towards her. They made idle chit chat as they drove to the club, and when they arrived he of course paid the entrance fee. Once inside they went straight to the bar. "Any chance you guys have devil Springs vodka?" He asked over the too loud music and chatter around him, the different colored lights dying his hair one after the other.

The bartender nodded and was about to pour him a drink when he shook his head. "Just give me two bottles and an empty glass." He said seriously. The bartender was about to argue when Silas companion explained that he wasn't joking. Aparently this was another place she frequented because the man handed over two bottles in exchange for cash. He then pour her a drink and the two found a small table in back to sit, trying to avoid sitting at the bar. Silas quickly opened a bottle and poured a glass before downing half of it. His tolerance for alcohol was high and he doubted he'd even get much of a buzz, but it was something.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Finally parked in the congested lot Keita slowly opened his door careful not to hit a car that was sitting close by he ducked cautious of his head and stepped out of his car. The snake shut the door of the mazda and made his way down the side walk to the entrance of the building. He flinched when the music blasted in his ears mixed in with the roaring chatter amongst the crowd. Kei’s eyes scanned the horde of people while he walked further into the club. He shook his head not finding anyone he knew around and walked over towards the bar to fetch a drink. ”Strawberry Margarita.” The snake requested as he placed his behind onto a stool, he looked back behind his shoulder towards the tables.

Spotting the other model Keita’s eyes widen and he quickly turned away placing his hand against his forehead as he quietly cursed. ”Can not be serious. I come to get away yet walk back into the cage.” As his glass was placed in front of him Keita wrapped his fingers around it and brought it to his lips and started to drink. Annoyed with the nagging conscience telling him to peek once more caused him to abide. Kei slowly turned his head, but this time noticing the gorgeous woman that sat across from Silas, raising an eyebrow the teen turned back around and ordered the same drink. ”Wonder if that’s his girlfriend.” He spoke to the bartender getting a light buzz from the amount of alcohol he's chugged down. ”I’d sure hope so. I want that liking he has started to get for me to vanish.” The snake chuckled abruptly stopping as the liquid interrupted and flowed down his throat. The burning sensation was something he'd gotten use to.

The teen started bobbing his head to the beat of the music. Keita grinned at the boy whom he caught sneaking glances he gently touched the other’s arm. ”I wish you would say something with your mouth instead of your eyes, love. But I feel like dancing. Care to be my partner?” The boy nodded not really having time to answer as the snake pulled him off the stool and onto the dance floor that was surrounded by others. Keita let go of the other and faced him starting to sway his hips, moving closer and leaning inward knowing the other would hear him better, ”..soo what’s your name?”
"..Zero." The boy answered a smile starting form on his face as he started getting use to the snake.

"Keita I. Here, love. Oh? What's that? You've seen me modeling? I'm glad you enjoy seeing me behind the camera." Keita said engaged in the conversation the two were having about his career, a few laughs shared. The snake placed his forearms onto Zero's shoulders pressing his body onto the other's as the two moved in sync to the music. He then nodded as he opened his mouth, "I am openly gay. I'm glad the agency was fine with it since the business world is a little harsh on homosexuals." he said grinning at his dance partner.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc: Had to fix the post since my phone messed it up.)
volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:42 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

They had been chatting for a short while, though it was mostly his companion talking. She spoke about her new home and work, friends old and new, and just about anything else that came to mind. He listened quietly and enjoyed the fact that she didn't expect any input from him. He didn't have to fake interest, she knew exactly what kind of person he was and, even though he couldn't understand it, she loved him. It was at some point during this chatter that he felt someone stare at him, and to most it would be a fleeting instinct, but to him it was as if a spider crawled on his neck.

He glanced around quickly and almost passed over a familiar form. It took a moment before he realized that he recongnized one other person in the mass of bodies. A small smirk crept onto his lips as he looked down to his glass and downed the rest of it before refilling it. The woman had noticed this and gone silent. She stared at him for a long moment until he caught her eyes, the fleeting smirk already gone and replaced by his normal expression. "Something wrong?" She asked, and he shrugged. "Don't try and pass it off, I know you just saw something." She pressed, leaning closer as if they were sharing a secret.

Finally he decided that he couldn't avoid it and glanced around again. It took some moments as he realized the other had left the bar. He soon spotted him with another dancing. He motioned to him slightly and she caught sight of his immediately. "He's a kid I work with, didn't expect to see him outside of the agency." He spoke smoothly and took a sip of his drink, a bit disappointed that a full glass had yet to make any impact on him. When he put the glass down he noticed her staring at him and he could see the question in her eyes. "I find him interesting, within one meeting he realized my persona was fabricated and that I wasn't human." A small glint lit up his eyes and she leaned back in her seat while sipping on her drink.

There was a long silence between them that went unnoticed over the music before she put down her glass. "Go get me another?" She asked, sliding the cup to him. He looked her over and could tell him interest in the male had bothered her to some extent but he just stood and wandered back to the bar. Once the cup had been refilled he walked back to the table and found his companion missing. This wasn't abnormal and so he just sat and sipped his drink while scanning the dance floor for her. His eyes stopped on Keita once more before he found the woman. She was dancing with a young man, plain looking, and by now had made eye contact with Silas. He sighed, knowing she wanted him to at least pretend to be jealous. He stood and slowly made his way to the couple before sliding an arm around her waist and pulling her from the would be lovers embrace. The other male yelled a few choice words over the music but Silas just gave him a polite smile before gently pushing the woman back towards the table.

He had barely taken a step after her though, thinking of her smiling when they got back to the table as she always did when he "saved" her, when his vision went white for a brief moment. He barely staggered but the taste of copper in his mouth made him comprehend the situation quickly enough. The other male still had his fist balled up, his face angry and harsh. Silas stood there, several people around them staring before backing away slightly. The woman was dumbstruck as she stood, not sure if she should try to drag him away. But Silas just turned to fully face the other, touching his face to make the red mark disappear, dulling the pain, ignoring the slight tang of blood from a sliced cheek. "Oh? Was that really needed?" He smiled cheerily, voice honeyed and calm, just loud enough. His body was lax, but his eyes were cold, hard, annoyed. It was obvious that this stranger hadn't expected him to seemingly heal himself instantly, and now backed up a step from Silas. "Well?"

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~just kinda wrote lol

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita hadn't noticed when the woman before had joined the two on the dance floor until he noticed Zero's eyes were no longer glued on him. He frowned following his gaze noticing her and the male she was dancing with, surprised that it wasn't Silas in her arms. The teen raised an eyebrow shaking his head and turned his attention back on the boy, he reached forward grabbing a hold of Zero's chin making the other look into his amber colored orbs. "There you go again speaking with your eyes but to someone else. Don't make me jealous." The snake teased with a playful pout, as he moved his hand from the other's face and ran it down the arms of the boy and grabbed a hold of his hand raising their hands walking underneath slowly twirling him and chuckling with the Zero.

Keita decided to look back over to see what the woman was doing only to see Silas's arm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her away from the ordinary male whom she danced with. He felt himself being pulled along, Kei quickly looked over to see his arm extended due to Zero's hand pulling him away from Silas, the woman. "What's the matter?" He asked the other worried he tilted his head to the side when Zero raised his free hand and pointing with his finger to the reason. Keita turned his head seeing a scratch on Silas's face that disappeared as soon as his hand touched it. "Ooh?" He said to himself a smirk on his face. He pulled his hand from Zero's to stay in place as he watched thesituation going on waiting for the man Silas questioned to speak.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

Silas could sense a buzzing around them, the anxious chittering of those who had noticed the situation even over the loud music. It seemed that no staff were going to interfere either. The woman was watching carefully, but she didn't try to step in. She wasn't horribly concerned since the few times she'd seen him in a situation like this it normally ended without much fuss. "I asked you a question boy, shouldn't you answer?" He allowed some of his features to shift ever so slightly, sharpened canines, short claws in place of nails. He took a step forward and the other took a step back. Apparently he had thought he was picking a fight with a human. Silas rand a hand through his hair, staring daggers at the male before him, allowing Amber eyes to glow almost scarlet.

"You should really apologize when you hit someone." He finally said, letting both his hands go limp by his sides, a slight tilt to his head, a devious smile on his lips. His eyes though we're angry, not matching the rest of him, an unsettling anomaly. Finally it seemed the other male had decided he had a chance and he moved forward quickly, bringing his hand up to punch the other once more in the face. Silas stood still, watching, not wavering, but before the others hand could connect it froze. Silas' smile grew as the other male began shaking, his arm slowly recoiling as he withdrew, backing up and quivering, looking at someone past Silas that only he could see.

"You still haven't answered me." He said in a soft voice, approaching the other and using the tips of his fingers to run along the others jawline, forcing him to look into his eyes. The males knees buckled and he nearly fell into a lump on the floor, but instead he managed to scramble himself up and dart away, bumping into others on his way out of the club and onto the street. There was a heaviness around them, but Silas closed his eyes for a long moment before opening once more Amber orbs. His teeth and nails returned to their former appearance and he calmly turned and walked to, and then past, his companion to go back to their table.

He had only just made it out of the crush of bodies when she caught up to him, stalling him with a tug on his shirt. He turned to look at her, expression blank, eyes calm. She gently touched where his cheek had been struck and he suppressed a wince. She looked about to apologize, but he just brushed her hand aside. "At least I had already been drinking." He said with a light chuckle, but any mirth was lost in it. She sighed and started back to the table, but he waited there a moment, wondering dimly how long before his now hidden bruise would heal.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~just kinda wrote lol

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita watched the appearances of the fiend slightly change taking note in the back of his mind. He glanced at the woman a bit surprised that she didn't storm out of the club after seeing the shift of Silas. Keita looked back to see Zero's frightened expression he sighed and grabbed the boy by his hand and pulled him through the still crowd and back over towards the bar. Thankfully the drinkers hadn't given the dance floor a thought and remained chatting with one another. The snake ordered wine for the two of them and ran his thumb down the other's cheek. "It's okay love. Ignore him. A lot of weird things occur in the world, but don't worry I won't let anything happen to you. Not when I'm around. If someone or something were to bother you and I'd get real jealous and put a stop to it." Keita teased successfully earning a smile from the boy.

The snake tensed when he noticed a change in the air and looked back to see the demon's abnormal smile and his eye shifted to the human male whose fist froze mid arm and barely connected to the other's jaw. Keita shook his head turning quickly as he thought of a way to keep his date distracted. "Ever kissed someone before? I've been wanting to for a while now.." Kei chuckled as he finished his sentence and leaned in to press his lips against Zero's, kissing him while the unusual situation with Silas and the jerk continued on. He raised his arms and wrapped them around the other's shoulders. Keita surprised himself for his own actions seeing that he'd never been the one to make the first move with anyone before. He shook the thought off obviously wanting the boy to remain sane and not troubled by recognizing the supernatural events in the world.

In mid kiss the snake slightly opened his eyes to see the male that tried tussling with Silas scurrying out of the club. Keita pulled away from the other and chuckled once he noticed Zero's lightly colored cheeks. "How cute.." He commented and watched as the boy slowly opened his eyes revealing dark green orbs. Keita gazed into Zero's eyes, "You have gorgeous eyes, love." he complimented while pressing his palm against the boy's cheek slowly rubbing it. The snake slid from the stool and thought for a moment. "Hey.. I'm gonna head to the stalls. I'm getting bored of this place and it's somewhat awkward after the incident. When I come back why don't the two of us get outta here? Once we're seated in my car we can figure out where we want to head out next. Hopefully you didn't drive here cause if ya did we're leaving your car here in the lot." he said thankful Zero's expression remained the same indicating he didn't drive.

The teen turned his back to his date looking over his shoulder at him and smiled getting one in return. Facing in front of him he saw Silas still standing and seemed to ponder but the snake raised an eyebrow when he noticed the woman's disappearance. His eyes scanned the club and found her making her way back to be seated at the table the two originally sat at. Keita shook his head and chuckled seeing the lit sign reading, men's bathroom and headed in that direction. He stepped onto the dance floor which was easier since most cleared out from it and passed Silas stepping off and pushed open the door. Kei was shocked to see a couple doing obscene actions to one another, his eyes widened and he quickly clapping his hands together causing the two to pause. He shook his head disappointed with them and made his way into a stall. "Stay put until I am done here. I need peace a quiet." he said to the two warning in his tone, disgusted with their lewd behavior.

After flushing the teen left from the stall his eyes avoiding the two on the mucky floor. Poor bathroom but greatly designed club and bar area.. he thought and tsked. Rinsing the soap from his hands in the sink he hurriedly dried his hands by flapping them in the air and ran them against his shirt. The teen frowned once the light started flickering and headed to the door pushing it open. Outside the bathroom door Keita paused and continued rubbing his hands against his shirt to dry them completely not minding since it was black and made of silk.

🐍

User Image

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:01 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He had stood there for some long moments, listening to the club go back to normal. Some people had quietly left, others just went back to dancing or flirting or drinking. He could see him companion had sat down and was drinking again, and while some part of his wished to join her there was another that was now too tired and too anxious to want to stay here. His ears were ringing and the glare of lights was painful, his body felt like it was coated in pins and needles. Finally he just sighed, running a hand through his hair. Perhaps he would get her to drive him home now, or maybe he could walk.

He turned and skirted the dance floor, slowly making his way towards the bathroom. He wanted to at least see what the bruise was starting to look like, and hoped the bathroom would dull the sound of music and chatter. He could feel people watching him and it made his skin prickle, maybe he should have just let the other off with a punch back, at least then the stares would be lessened. It was some moments later when he finally found the sign for the bathrooms, he could have been faster if he wanted to push through the dance floor, but was happy he hadn't.

He had walked up to it when he caught sight of someone he knew exiting, wiping his hands on his shirt. Silas paused, feeling the itchy tingly feeling on his skin heighten a notch. He had completely forgotten the other was also here. Had the male seen the altercation? Had he figured anything out from it? Silas winced slightly as his head began to ache, he was getting to old for scuffles with children, and even worse to feel cautious around one. He rubbed his temple with a hand before walking forward, deciding he didn't much feel like running away from the issue. When he approached his face was blank, eyes cool. "Having fun?" Was his curt greeting. He gave the other a small, forced smile that made his jaw hurt from his injury even though it wasn't visible. He didn't both stopping to converse with the other but instead pushed the bathroom door open and stepped inside, seeing two people on the floor who were obviously annoyed at being interrupted again. Silas stood there a moment, taking in the weird scene and he just sighed, turned and walked back out. He was too tired for this nonsense. "Kids." He huffed under his breath, deciding he would just have to check himself back at home later.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~sry, I never saw the notification that u posted lol

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

The teen looked up to see Silas in front of him and speaking. He studied the other's actions and opened his mouth to answer quickly closing it when the other walked past him and went into the bathroom. Annoyed by Silas's rudeness Keita decided not to warn him on the smutty couple that were in the dingy restroom and walked from the bathroom and back over towards his date. "Ya ready, love?" he asked while he held his hand out for the other to grab hold of. Keita smiled when Zero nodded and slid onto his feet, the two males walked towards the front doors and exited the building out into the parking lot.

Heading towards his vehicle Kei pulled opened the door for the other male and walked in front of his car over to his door. He pulled open his door and sat back in his seat watching as Zero put his seat belt on. Keita reached back grabbing the belt bringing it around his body and locking it in place he then placed his key into the ignition and turned the car on. "Just a moment love." The snake said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone turning the screen on from a press of a button and clicked on his text messages. He made sure to check in with his agent to see if he had to come in the next day. Is there a shooting involving Silas and I tomorrow? Tapping send with his fingertip after he finished typing he tossed his phone over onto the boy's lap. "Whenever he texts back, which should be pretty soon. Would you read it out loud to me?" Keita asked the other his expression softening when Zero agreed to do as he asked.

The two agreed on eating at a restaurant and heading back to Kei's house to end the night with light drinks and good conversation. Keita put the car in reverse and looked over his shoulder paying attention to his surroundings as he back out of the lot. Bringing his attention back up front he carefully turned the wheel exiting the parking lot and entering onto the street. The snake reached forward with one hand pressing a button turning on the a/c and another button filling the convertible with soothing music while his other hand controlled the wheel as he drove down the street.
"Your agent replied. He said the two of you do having a shooting tomorrow and will be for the rest of the week. He wants to upload different pictures of you two on the web so the public get use to seeing you with the new model together as a couple." Keita frowned as Zero read the end of the message but nodded, "not cool having a boyfriend forced upon. Especially when you know nothing about the person. Plus the fake attitude and extreme rudeness." he grumbled and looked out at the sky noting the stars that were scattered across the night sky.

Keita looked down at the dashboard catching himself speeding from irritation he quickly moved his foot from the gas and eased it onto the break.
"Is that other male that caused the tension in the club your forced boyfriend?" The boy asked getting a quick glance from Keita. "How'd you figure that?" he asked and immediately turning his attention back on the road since traffic was immense. "Even though I was scared I still paid close attention to you since I didn't want you to get hurt or anything. You seemed pleased with what you witnessed as if you finally got the answer to an avoided question." Keita was surprised with Zero's observations he assumed the boy paid only attention to Silas and his shifted appearances, he shook his head to answer. "A-ah.. yes that'd be him.." He responded and gave a sigh as they finally were in front of the restaurant they desired to eat it. S turned into the lot and quickly found a parking spot beating another car to it. "Well.. then that means I'll be the jealous one this time. I envy his looks, I can't compete." A sad smile formed onto Zero's lips as he perceived how he felt.

Keita chuckled amused by the boy's comment. "I don't have a liking to him at all. As you heard I said forced boyfriend. Besiides, I'm starting to like you." commented and pulled his keys from the ignition. Enough about Silas. Let's get a table and eat." The teen said and grabbed the handle of his door pushing it opened. He walked to the front of the door while waiting for the other to join him. The two made their way to the front of the restaurant and Zero pulled the door open for Keita whom kissed his cheek as thanks and they entered the building telling a waiter what table they preferred, placed in their seats and soon ordered. They started chatting with one another to by time for their food and to get to know one another.

🐍

User Image

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:06 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

when he was forced back out into the throbbing of the club he realized the other male had already moved on. He stood there for some time deciding what to do and finally a dull vibrating in his pocket forced him to move. He pulled out his phone and the name Rose flashed up on the screen. He swiftly hit the reject button, realizing his companion was now starting to wonder why he hadn't returned to their table. He quickly sent back a text, simply saying "I'm leaving" before he shoved it back into his pocket and made for a back door.

When he got outside and the door shut behind him and the sudden quiet made his head swim. Maybe he should have had more to drink. He shook his head and shoved his hands deep in his pockets and began walking. He had made it down a few streets before he realized he had no idea where he was. He sighed knowing he should have paid attention when they were driving here, he wasn't used to this city yet and he wasn't able to use his phone for fancy things like gps. But he was feeling better now that he was out of the club and in the somewhat fresh air.

I can always call my agent to get me if I have to, or Rose will come after me at some point. Though I don't want to deal with either of them. He was mulling this over in his head when he noticed a bench, it was quiet and mostly deserted except for a few people and so he sat down, tilting his head to look up at the night sky. You can hardly see the stars these days, nothing like back then. I wonder if kids even know what a true night sky looks like. He was feeling oddly nostalgic, perhaps because he was tired, his body exhausted from being stuck in this forced form for so long.

He again heard the buzzing in his pocket and tried to ignore it, but when it started a second time he sighed and fished it out. The display read Slave Driver and he smirked, knowing it was his agent. He picked up and was about to give a snarky greeting when the male on the other end startled him by yelling. "What are you doing starting a fight?! And Rose said you left without saying anything! Where are you? I'm coming to get you right now!" He then continued on with many more complaints and the like to which Silas just sat and quietly listened to. He didn't want to deal with this. When the other stopped ranting Silas put the phone back up to his ear and waited through an uneasy silence. "Well?" Came the annoyed response.

He waited another moment before responding with a disinterested tone. "I met that model kid at the bar, spending the night with him. Bye now." He then unceremoniously hung up. It was a lie, but he knew Rose would say they had seen the other there tonight, and who was to say he hadn't left with him? He could sort it out tomarrow, it wasn't like he never lied. Only second had passed before his phone erupted, first it was calls from both contacts until finally it dissolved into texts that he read as they came up on the screen without actually opening them. It seemed both had assumed he was acting very out of character, and had taken spending the night to mean something more than chatting. He sighed and finally shut his phone off.

The new issue now was getting home. Did he get a cab? Maybe take the bus? There weren't many people to ask for directions. He finally laid down on the bench, his head hurt and he didn't want to deal with anymore unnecessary people. He again looked up to the sky and realized that all the people he could think of were unnecessary. He currently had three toys, but two were driving him crazy and the last...

Well the last was making him anxious. This thought made him blink, why was he so concerned about what the other did and didn't see? So what if he figured out one more thing about him? Silas had to eventually accept that this world wasn't as dangerous as it had once been. He didn't have to worry about being killed for something foolish, and he didn't have to spend so much energy protecting himself. But still his instinct said to remain secretive, distant, and to run if things got to be too inconvenient. Maybe that's what was bothering him, maybe he should leave this place sooner rather than later. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, maybe he'd just stay here tonight, it didn't matter if he went home or not, and he didn't owe his location or explanation to anyone.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers