Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:23 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Tony...you're so mean...~"

"Finish first..then..I.m-might..kiss you"

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryson rolled his eyes then. "You wish I would cuddle you...." Bryson said under his breath. Standing in the elevator. Bryson was quiet for awhile. Gripping the strap of his bag that crossed his chest. Bryson got a bit flustered when Tony teased about holding hands. "Oh? And have the paparazzi eat it all up? You're evil..." Bryson said giving a cute giggle then. He admitted he always did find articles about Tony and his crazy antics amusing in the paparazzi's report. He laughed a bit thinking about the last story TMZ reported. Tony was found dancing naked in the streets with a bunch of drunken people from a club party the band hosted. Of course Bryson was there to get the drunken guy home safely. Bryson broke free of his memory hearing the question about his nap. Bryson's face lit up. "Uh....uh...I..." Bryson stammered on. Luckily the door opened and they reached the floor. "Oh look! Our floor!" Bryson said walking quickly out of the elevator walking through the lobby.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood:Frantic/Nervous
Thoughts:......
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

"W-wait! Tony...no more...you'll be hungover!"

"Tony...you'll be late for rehearsal....."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back
╚════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony grinned, "Aww, so no cuddling? That is mean." He poked Bryson's side gently. "Hey, paparazzi will have what paparazzi wants." He shrugged his shoulders. Things were quiet for a moment before Bryson registered the question Tony asked. Instantly, Tony smirked as he stammered although he recieved no answer. He grunted softly and jogged to catch up to the quick walking male. "Oh come on, you aren't going to tell me? Maybe I should tell you what I thought you were dreaming about." He let out with a laugh. He glanced over at Bryson and nudged him, "Come on, fess up baby." He let out in a seductive tone. "Or do you plan to tease me more and make me think about it?" He grinned, he always had so much fun messing with Bryson. Tony figured it was harmless flirting, but hey, maybe there was a little more reason as to why he flirted so much. Nobody had ever really caught Tony hooking up with a female. Kissing doesn't count honestly, sexually, he'd never been caught with a woman.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 pm
"]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson huffed a bit then. "I like to stay out of paparazzi sight. I'm no star like you...." Bryson said walking down the street with Tony. It was snowing gently and the theater was only down the street. No need for the driver. Sadly Bryson forgot his jacket. He cupped his hands together. Holding them close to his chest to keep them warm. Bryson blushed and looked away. "I had a dream...people dream...." Bryson said a bit flustered. Being called baby made his heart skip a beat. It felt warm and tingly being called baby by Tony. Bryson had no response to being called baby. Bryson stopped and looked to Tony then. His green eyes were twinkling yet there were sneering. "God you're so evil...." Bryson said puffing his cheeks a bit. "If you already know so much then...ahhh~" Bryson whimpered as the cold wind nearly knocked him over. He curled closer to Tony, thankfully Tony was much taller. God how could he forget his jacket and gloves??
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:47 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back

Tony shrugged about Bryson not being a star, he didn't care really. Bryson was just shy, even Tony knew that. When they were walking together, he smiled gently, catching some falling snow in his hands. He didn't have a jacket himself, which he really didn't think over himself. He grinned hearing Bryson. "Hmmm.. I see. Did it have anything to do with me?" He asked in a more teasing tone. He saw Bryson acting all cute when he puffed his cheeks out and he laughed some. Although, when the cold wind blew, it got Tony good too. It was pretty freezing. He grunted softly, but when Bryson curled closer to him, Tony slipped his arm around Bryson, keeping their bodies close. He then began to flag down a taxi so they could get out of the cold. When a taxi stopped, Tony opened the door and motioned for Bryson to get in first. "We would have too much of a hard time walking in this cold without jackets." He said with a laugh. It was funny they both forgot their jackets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson's heart nearly jumped out of his chest. Feeling Tony's arm around him. Tony was warm and just the perfect height to curl up to. Bryson collected himself and scooted away from Tony. Clearing his throat trying to hide his blush. "We should've grabbed our jackets" Bryson said climbing into the taxi. Were taxi's in canada always this small? Bryson huffed then; just his luck. "Uh...the movie theater please" Bryson said in french to the driver. Good thing Bryson aced all levels of french in his high school days and first year of college. "Hurry....it's cold" Bryson said peaking up to Tony. Bryson thought he was seeing an angel. Tony standing in the snow, with his gorgeous smile and eyes. Bryson felt like he could lose his breath at any moment if he kept staring.
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:06 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony smiled some as he held Bryson close to him, although he noticed that Bryson scooted away. He grumbled softly and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, we should have. I didn't think anything of it." He admitted. When the taxi pulled up and Bryson got in, Tony was being rushed to get in. "Yeah, yeah." He laughed slightly and climbed into the taxi, closing the door behind him. He rubbed his hands together and exhaled softly, his eyes shifting towards Bryson. The taxi driver was taking them to their destination without saying much of anything. Tony soon shifted his attention out of the window. Should he even bother touching Bryson? It seemed every time Tony touched the other male, he pulled away. Was it awkward for Bryson? Did he not like Tony? Questions seemed to plague Tony's mind for the moment, causing a rather awkward silence in the cab.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

The short car ride felt like a thousand years. The awkward silence was killing Bryson. Why wasn't Tony trying to touch him? Or prank him? Bryson wanted Tony to talk and touch him. He was just so shy. "We're here..." Bryson said looking out the window as the car stopped. "Merci~" Bryson thanked the driver in French and smiling over to Tony. "Shall we?" Bryson said scooting out of the car after he paid the driver. The movie theater was large and beautifully lit up. "Wow....it's gorgeous...." Bryson said standing before the massive theater. He still couldn't get used to traveling around with a famous rockstar. He was from a small town anyway. Bryson looked over to Tony smiling a bit then. "So a scary movie?? Don't cry or get to scared~!" Bryson teased sticking his tongue out walking to the ticket seller. Waiting for Tony to catch up. He was actually hoping Tony wouldn't torture him too much. But he knew it was going to happen anyway.
Mood:Flustered/ Happy
Thoughts:...I hope he kisses me...wait..no..he's my boss...uggghhh~
Company:Tony

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony snapped back into reality when he heard Bryson say they were there. "Oh." He let out and cleared his throat. He climbed out of the taxi and headed towards the movie theater with Bryson. Tony smirked slightly, "I don't plan on crying or getting scared. I love scary movies." He stated, "I suppose we will just see how you do with scary movies." He chuckled slightly. The two of them walked up to the ticket seller and Tony bought two tickets to the new movie that had come out. He heard good things about the movie and how it was extremely scary. The male grabbed Bryson's hand, tugging him inside so they could get popcorn, drinks, and anything else they might want. "Did you want anything?" He asked the male. "I am going to get a medium popcorn for us to share and drinks. If you want anything else, just say so." He smiled at Bryson, not really thinking much when it came to holding his hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:55 am
"]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

bryson smiled as he watched Tony finally catch up to him. "Merci~" Byrson smiled and thanked the ticket seller. The ticket seller smiling back telling them to enjoy the movie. "Scary movies? Ha! They're just fake...." Bryson said simply in a hushed tone. Bryson never said anything but he was easily scared. Well not like Tony didn't know that. The crazy amount of times he's scared Bryson on the daily. Then came the grabbing of his hand. Bryson's head began to thump heavily. Bryson looked down to their hands in that moment. Tony's hand was so much bigger than his. Bryson looked up and around. He couldn't just pull his hand away. He would hate it and Tony would be embarrassed if he did that. Bryson gave a small deep breath and exhale. Building the courage up, he laced his fingers in between Tony's. God this felt so warm and tingly. It felt so right to hold hands with Tony. Bryson was cheering on the inside. But the outside showed a shy and quiet person. "N-no...popcorn is fine...." Bryson said a bit flustered. Looking to Tony with his green eyes that slightly twinkled. Bryson was praying his face wasn't beet red. He would just blame it on the cold if it was. Bryson shyly scooted closer to Tony, he still was a bit cold and movie theater typically were cold when inside too. Bryson's eyebrow twitched then. Did Tony plan this all along?! Bryson wouldn't put it past him.
Thoughts:...We're holding hands...this can't be real~

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:19 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony paused, "Actually, the one we are watching is based off a true story." He stated matter of factly. He grinned some, he would see how Bryson would be watching the scary movie. He figured Bryson was easy to scare, as Tony was able to scare him easily anyways when he pranked him at times. He hoped he was scared honestly. The thought of Bryson cuddling up to him and hiding his face just made Tony smile a bit. Tony felt that Bryson laced their fingers together. He was caught off guard by it, but he didn't pull away or act weird. He just continued to hold his hand like it was a normal thing. He heard the male stammering and smirked to himself. Obviously, someone was a little nervous. Tony ordered a medium popcorn and two drinks, getting Bryson whatever he wished to drink. Tony had picked a coke no ice. When they were handed everything, Tony passed Bryson his drink and slipped the bag of popcorn in between his forearm and held it against his torso while his soda was in his hand. It was almost like he was doing it intentionally, keeping their hands together still through it all. He honestly didn't feel the need to let go of Bryson's hand. It almost felt... Right. It confused Tony a little but he didn't question it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson tensed up a bit hearing it was based on a true story. "Well...I won't be scared..." Bryson tried to sound tough smirking. But it wasn't very convincing. Bryson had ordered a Sprite with ice. Following Tony into the theater. Bryson was happy Tony kept a hold of his hand. Bryson wanted to hold his hand forever. "Oh look...not many people are here..." Bryson said lookin around the poorly lit room. Bryson walked towards the back of the theater. It's where the best seats are of course. Not to close and it gave a much clearer vision of the screen. Bryson scooted down the isle and sat down. He smiled over to Tony. "Don't worry! If you get too scared I'll save you~" Bryson teased sticking his tongue out. They both knew Bryson would be the one getting scared. Bryson was anxious and fidgety already. Bryson relaxed a bit seeing Tony sit so close to him. Hopefully he wouldn't jump too much and knock over the popcorn.
Thoughts:...We're holding hands...this can't be real~

"Okay..one drink...."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:36 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony grinned slightly hearing the tone of voice Bryson spoke in. "Uh-huh." He let out, very unconvinced. He knew Bryson was easy to scare, but he'd just have to wait and see. The two of them walked to the theater together. "That is good. It means not many people will be scared by your screaming." He whispered, teasing the male back. Tony let Bryson lead them to seats and he scooted down the isle with him and sat next to him. Tony placed his drink into the cup holder to his right and the popcorn was in his lap. Although, he reached over to the arm rest in between them and lifted it. Now there was nothing really separating them from one another. "Just bugs me to have it there." He shrugged. He hated that arm rest between him and his date. It was always such a burden. He laughed slightly and shrugged. "I suppose we will see who gets scared first." He grinned. Tony may jump but he never really got scared from movies, they were always thrilling and fun for him to watch. They still had some time before the movie started since the previews were playing for a little while. "So... About that dream." He started to bring it up again and he nudged the male gently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || That would be perfect if Bryson got scared and made popcorn go flying xD Cause one heck of a laugh for Tony. He'd hug Bryson to make him feel better about the embarrassing moment though hehe.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:53 am
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson rolled his eyes as Tony teased him. As much as Tony teased Bryson, Bryson knew it was all fun and games. And that Tony was a big ball of adventure and fun. "I don't scream that much....." Bryson said puffing his cheeks up again. He huffed and took a sip of his Sprite watching the previews. Bryson saw Tony move the arm rest and simply shrugged. He didn't mind it being there or not being there. Just gave him more space to jump into Tony's arms when scared. Although he would try his best not too. Bryson nearly choked on his Sprite hearing the next question. "Dream? Uuuuhhh..." Bryson stammered trying to think of something. He couldn't tell Tony he was dreaming of them having a romantic night by the fire place. Involving gourmet food and a cuddly Tony. That would be so embarassing. Luckily the movie was now starting. "L-look...it's starting..." Bryson said blushing as he glued his eyes to the screen. Trying so hard not to look to Tony. He already knew Tony could see right through him.
Thoughts:......~

"Okay..one drink...."

((Would be so funny xD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony couldn't help but to laugh when he said he didn't scream that much. "Oh really? You only scream every time I scare you." He joked. He knew he was over exaggerating a little. He knew he didn't scream every time he was scared by Tony, but he did most times. He watched Bryson, wanting to see what he would say about the dream thing he brought up. Although, of course, Bryson got out of talking about it. "I will make you break and tell me one of these times." He whispered to Bryson. He looked at the screen, a smirk on his face. He just wanted to hear Bryson say it. At least he wasn't coming up with some lame excuse. Besides, Tony would just call him out on it if he did honestly. His hand gently squeezed Bryson's, finally realizing he still had his hand. He glanced at their hands for a moment, clearing his throat but bringing his attention back to the screen. Whatever, it didn't mean anything. Did it..?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:13 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson ignored the last thing Tony said. He felt the squeeze on his hand and bit his bottom lip. Bryson couldn't believe this was happening. Did Tony like him? But Tony is always flirting and partying with such gorgeous girls! One of Tony's bandmates were gay. So surely he didn't think anything bad about homosexuality. Bryson was so lost but he didn't want this moment to end. It was nearly a half hour into the movie. Bryson was already inching closer to Tony. Why was this movie so scary? This can't be based of a true story! Then the moment happened, Bryson gave an adorable yelp then. Jumping up from being startled by the movie. Bryson was practically sitting on Tony's lap, his face buried in the other males chest. Of course, he lost their wager on seeing who would get scared first. "Nnnnnnn~" Bryson whimpered peeking through his hands to the movie. The popcorn was crushed under Bryson's weight. He wasn't very heavy at all. Still curled up into Tony. Bryson didn't really realize till he saw the necklace Tony normally wore right in front of his face. Bryson blushed and sat still. Tony was right, he actually leaped into his arms.
Thoughts:..he so planned this!!!!!! That jerk!!!..~

"Okay..one drink...."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers