Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Debt to Collect (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:29 pm
If Sammy had a stick she would have started to poke him in his belly. Instead she extended his own mini pet down itno his face to give the imp kisses.

"Seriously. What's gotten into you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 pm
The Cycorgi happily started to use it's over abundance of sopping drool on licking the large head of the imp, which only made TG roll over to present the back of his head. After a few good licks, he now have a bit of his short fur sticking up and a big wet spot. Whining, the minipet wiggled to be released before moving to try and get some pets, but the Imp only took his claw and shoved it into the pet's face and shoved it away. Not taking this as anything other than a game, the minipet wagged it's numb tail and kept pushing against his claw. He used the other claw too and was now stuck trying to keep the pup away from his face.

"I have a meeting. I have a meeting and I'm going to die. I have a meeting and I have NOTHING!!!" He whined out before shoving the Cycorgi hard away from him. With a snap of his fingers, the pet sat and whimpered, before it laid there beside a pile of papers.

Wiping his wet cheek, he sighed, picking up his phone and seeing no changes to what he last checked. "In 1 day, 4 hours, and 32 minutes. I'm dead." He looked up at her. "So if you could ghost your stupid face away from me until then, you can take what you want when they come to collect my ashes."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm
Sammy continued to hold the Cycorgi in place, tiny imp claws be damned he was getting puppy kisses all over his face. Sammy let this continue for a good minute before she placed the pup on the ground with a shooshoo swat on his wiggly rump.

"A meeting? And how is a meeting going to kill you in." She fished out her phone from a pocket, "One day, four hours, and thirty minutes?" Her flames darted back to him, "Seriously, ashes? How dramatic can you be?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:08 pm
He stared up at the ceiling, glad the doggy attention was gone.

"It's a meeting with my dads, and I'm off my quarterly projections. Two of my stocks dipped without any recent predictions of returning to their previous values and I'm not going to make it. I won't have enough. I'll miss the mark."

He slowly turned his yellow eyes to her. "I'll be as good as dead."

Eyes back on the ceiling, he let out another sigh. "So if you could maybe hold off till then, you can take whatever if left off my corpse."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 pm
"Uh hu, banker guys right?" She'd heard the barest details about his home life she knew that much at least. Still she listened as he lamented things like stocks. Projections.

"Jack that, Siddie and I have nothing and their going to be hurt over a stock that probably doesn't mean diddle. Besides if you have those stocks why not just bail on them?"

Her own eyes rolled in her sockets making tiny little O loops around her empty sockets. "Won't be dead. Worst reanimated at a pumpkin when you get dusted. And yes I will wait. It's not that big of a deal but the sooner it happens the better." She paused, "Me getting my money, not you being beaten up by the tiny imp mob mafia."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 pm
He gritted his teeth, sitting up as he looked at her. "See. THIS. THIS is why you don't get demons. You don't just...bail on them." He flicked his claws up in a dainty, overly girly way and made a high pitch voice that in no way resembled anything like Sammy aside from being female.

Dropping the display, he looked across his room at the piles around him. "Demons are a legacy and a hierarchy of power. A long standing reputation built upon relations and ties. If you are out of that family, you have nothing, and if I don't somehow fix this, then that's right where I'm going to be."

He reached out to pick up a few papers and look them over. There had to be an answer somehow. Right?

All of this was making his tummy hurt.

"And we're not the mafia. My fathers only deal with their loans." At least the mafia stuck to their payments.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:49 pm
"Depends. Only if you have a contract are you bound. You and I know that awfully well and part of yours is why I'm here. But I'm not a demon so I can extend the time and its fine. You all should learn a thing or two about being flexible from other races."

Legacy.

That word made her whole body shiver. A small part of her mind wandering back to Jordan for just a moment before flickering back to the imp. "Well you're talking to a ghoul without hardly any money so I'm afraid I'm of little help when it comes to matters of this sort."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:12 pm

"Bankers aren't flexible. Everything is on black and white print." He stated with a grumble as he laid there.

He was quiet a moment before he huffed. "What do undeads even do without any money or anything. That's so weird." He always had his fathers. He always had his homes. He always had expectations.

"And why are you so hard up on your passport right now?"

Maybe for once, i twas easier to focus on someone else. For once. Just this once.

....he was having an off day.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:26 pm
"Fair enough. You got me there bankers are a bit of an a**."

Moving carefully around the papers and laptops Sammy found an empty spot large enough for her to sit properly legs crossed so she was almost down level with the imp as they spoke. "Whatever I want? I play a lot of guitar and bass, study, hunt artifacts. Go to class? And that's why I need my passport. For after graduation."

"Unlike you I don't have some promise of a job at a bank, I need to make money for Siddie and I somehow and I best do it at as a boogie or a treater."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:41 pm
He cringed at her game plan. "That's a really poor life plan. Nothing is broken down. Do you even have a time line of what points you want to hit? A projection of cost for each stage? Ideas of the revenue and growth of whatever job your aiming for?"

Her life was a mess was what it was. "You don't even know if you want to be a boogie or a treater." He turned his head to look over at her. "Will you be the only source of income? Will you require a big home? What neighborhood? Housing costs change with the market and location." He sat up quickly, looking at her.

"If you don't plan these things, you're going to miss your marks!"

Annabel squawked from her perch and flew down, landing behind the imp to puff again and preen his shirt, coming at the sound of his pinched voice.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:10 pm
"No. No time line, Siddie was just cut off from her family for breaking off a false engagement. Matters of the heart. Cost? I get a small deposit from the city."

"I want to be a boogie more, but there are... complications." She didn't say what, "So I treat the later an alternative that still interest me."

The later was met with a bone hand waving, "Siddie is good with Mini's she's looking into career with that. The house will be small. we don't need a lot we could get by in a nice apartment. Neighborhood means nothing to me."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 pm

"Complications. You have no life plan set up and yet you know there is at least one complication?" He reached up to scratch under Annabel's neck.

"How are you not having a heart attack or....whatever undeads have?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:35 pm
"The complication is a former close as I can get to family who has a lot of weight in the Boogies. Probably enough to see me in or out and." She shook her head, "That's not your concern. And I don't have heart attacks."

She thumped a fist against her chest, "Doesn't even beat. The only thing I do is breath, kinda, it makes talking easier. It's a b***h to do if my lungs get full of stuff like water because then I have to drain it."

Though she did stop to think, "Because I know I'll figure something out. I always have. I always will. For me. For Siddie."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 pm
The imp had dragged himself up onto his feet and walked past her towards his massively huge bed (even for a normal-sized demon let alone a imp.) With a puff, he appeared on top and was crawling over to the mountains of cushions there.

"You suck at planning and it's going to kick you in the a**. You can't drain mistakes." He said, and flopped down face first into the soft cushion chest of a purple incubus body pillow.

A pair of small wings twitched occasionally before he mumbled something into the cushions at her.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:02 pm
For a moment she grew slightly more quiet, watching as the imp vanished to his bed face first in a pile of coushins. "We'll manage it, we've come this far. We can make it."

But he had a point, she hadn't come here with very much a clear idea how to get the money owed even in this moment. So she simply sat there debating about it.

Then it hit her.

"Imp. What if you budget me in. Say.... call it a security fee. A bit late into the project. You pay for the pass so I can get the passport, and I'll.... make sure I'm roughly the only person who makes fun of you on a regular bases."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff