Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:01 pm
She smiled, and also sighed, just a little. "We do as needs must, after all. To give up tea would be unthinkable." She took a deep breath of the scent of the tea, and added "And our better sense of smell in this form surely is a bonus, over that human sense of smell. Indeed, the brew is close, wouldn't you say, to properly steeped?" She tilted her head, and took another deep breath, her mouth opening a little so she could taste the esters in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:14 pm
He shook his head but conceeded, "Both are different. Unique and special in their own ways. I wouldn't want to give up either."

A bird chirped above them and Elliotte turned to look out over the mountain, "How many varieties of tea do you think we'll be able to grow here?"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:23 pm
"I am sure. It would be wondrous to be able to change, but... I am happy as I am. At least I have paws, they do make for a slightly easier time of handling things then hooves. Or so I'd image, anyways." She tossed her head a little, and examined her big feet.

At his question, she looked back up at him. "Well... we have at least two, maybe more, climate types to work with, between the river-lands and the Mountain-lands... So I think it will depend on how many kinds of plants we can get to thrive in the various zones, and how the varying soils affect the flavors too."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff