Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Aftermath (Siddie & Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:27 pm
"Holy s**t I hope it's not," Sammy said with a groan. She squeezed Siddie suddenly as if to protect her from being adults. Still it was a reality they where quickly coming to terms with.

"I mean I knew it would be expensive and jazz, but I kinda figured it would be more fun with the whole not having to go to classes part. Huh I guess that's what jobs are.... classes you get paid for?"

SHe shrugged suddenly bouncing Siddie and Clove in her lap as she tugged them in closer. "How does a contest lead to a fallout like this anyway?"

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:32 pm
Siddie giggled a little. "Getting paid for classes sounds okay to me," she said. It was a joke, of course; classes were learning, and work was mostly work, but classwork was a good warm-up for having to do other sorts of work, she supposed.

She took a deep breath, banishing the last vestiges of her tears. "I was looking for a certain type of lace," she explained, "for historical accuracy, you know, the details make a big difference, and I went to a shop I'd never been to before, up in the Undertakers' district, and I ran into someone who said she had known my mother, when she was my age, and she told me I had more family than I knew of, and she mentioned a name. Shayde. And when I came back, I wrote my mother a letter asking her about the name, and -- " she nodded at the letter she'd shown to Sammy -- "that was what I got back. So I, I made my decision."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:02 pm
"I think the proper term is 'scholarship' or 'grant' something like that." As far as Sammy was concerned work and class hardly ever lined up. Well, maybe gym paid into what she wanted to do in life at least.

For the most part though she settled in for Siddie's brief tale cocking her head curiously as her flames darted to the letter then back to her ghoulfriend. "Do you remember the person? Could we find them again, or this Shayde person?"

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:27 pm
"Grants are for research, aren't they? Don't you have to be a mad scientist for that?" Siddie was a little hazy on the process, but maybe it bore looking into, she thought.

She nodded. "Yes, she was an older sphinx. She said that if I wanted to know more, she takes tea at the Rabbit's Head on Moondays. I'm ... I'm a little scared, but I think I'll find out where that is. I want to know why that name made my mother suddenly try to call me back."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 pm
"Well that's for like, a job, if you go into further schooling after here I think they can give you that stuff, but you have to be a top notch student." She paused, "That's not me for sure."

Squirming about a bit she nodded at Siddie, "Then maybe we should go next Moonday? Unless you wana go alone, it's your choice. But if you want me to go I will." She wanted to go, she just didn't want to force it on Siddie, her face clearly displayed that.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:37 pm
"I've got good grades, but I don't think I want to do more schooling. I'd rather do something else, build up a business," Siddie mused. "I don't want to be in debt if we can help it."

She remained silent for a few long moments, thinking about it, gently stroking Clove's fur. "I think ... maybe I should go on my own, this time," she said apologetically. "Just to see if there's anything to it. If it's for real. Then next time, if there's next time, then you should come with me. Is that okay?"

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:43 pm
"Debt sounds terrible since we don't have all that much to start with. You handle the business and I'll stir something up on my end."

The silence was met with Sammy making the 'pretty please' face. Finally going into the territory of pretty much begging. When she finally got an answer she let slip a small pout before settling down.

"That's fair, its your family, not mine. I'm just ridding in on your coat tails," she said with a small pinch to the ghouls rump. "Just promise if anything goes south you'll call so I can come get you?"

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 pm
Siddie nodded. "It's a deal," she answered, her voice sounding light, but actually serious about it.

She squeaked and squirmed at the pinch. "I promise," she answered. "And I promise to tell you all about it, and not to leave you out of anything. I just ... I think I need to do this, this time."

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:04 pm
Sammy was entirely unaware just how serious Siddie was, but thankfully Sammy did intend to follow through on her plans.

This of course doesn't save Siddie from a few more playful pinches and a smooch on the forehead when she was done talking.

"Alright, I'll stay here then and I'll keep the mount ready encase it's a trap and I need to ride in and save you like a proper knight."

prolixity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces