Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:13 pm
A round of drinks later had the story more or less laid out and told. Dwinky layed it out for them both had a job, got to the spot where payment was supposed to happen and well they got held up.
Things like that were normal enough when you smuggled or sold anything and sadly if you could cut your loses all the better, if not good luck to you and have fun selling what was left of your bdy to the nearest flesh trader.
"So yeah our contractor for th job turned out to be an Irken. He held us up took everything and said to to wait two hours before evne thinking aobut starting up the shi. Standard hodl up." Dwinky shrugged and took a swig of his beer.
"Got to love it when the Emprie sends their own to make our lives even harder." Sabine didn hide the tone of distaste in her voice before gulping hers down.
"Yeah but when your facign down an Irken even one of them on his own well I learned pretty fast they pack heat even when you can't see it." Dwinky could still remeber enough fo the encoutner hell he thaught Irkens were brutal to other races. "Tink that one was a deserter he was to self equipmed and upgrade to be a standard Invader, not that they are standard by any menas."Mangled and metal everywhere hell Dwiky always thaught Irkens to be the iptimy of biology and technology and that one took it to a new sick level.
"Got to say I hate the ones tat stick out on their own. Their even bigger pains in the a** than the army ones." Those Irken were defects just a speicle army class best described as assassins and they had no one to reprot to but teir seporiors and a anything was allowed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 am
Dib knew from past experince that Irkens could be heard to deal with. Even if Zim wasent the norm he was still one that could fight, and he had the scars to prove it as well. "Dont i know it, If its not those Pak legs they tend to have blasters and who knows what else in there, and then they have there teeth and claws when all else fails. and i have the scars to prove it to" He knew he was lucky to be alive. "Really if you had seen my arms when i was end to you all those years ago chances are people would have thought i was cutting myself" Though his arms didnt have as many now, he found out if he loses a limb and it grows back the scars dont come back, its like a hole new arm or leg. He was sad to see them go really but he could always get more scars.
"Still sucks though. sorry ya lost everything." Him and Sablin have gone threw that themselfs and it really did suck. but sometimes you jest have to know when to cut your losses. "So are you still with the ailens you left with or did you jump ship at one point"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:27 am
"Still with them their good guys but theres only so long you can around permently happy peopel before your head starts to explode." Dwinky finished his firewater and had no desire for a second glass. "Although Dib I have to say despite everythign great seeing ou again. You look like you've done very well for yourself." He noted Sabine watching him closely, Morkocks were like that.
Sabine found this other human as interesting a she first ofund Dib but again she laso knew that perosnlaiteis lawyas made the cut. This human was not bad she could tell n fact he was fairly awaredespit eveerythng. She was about to say somehting when she got a beep form Hera. "Give me a sec." She said turnign enough to make the conversation 'private'. "What's up?"
"Nothing ba just need you to come down and use that charm of yours for a second than ou cna go back to playign with Dib." Hera's vocie was always humorusly motherly, fi that amde ANy sense.
"Sure thing." She cut the call and turned back to Dib with a shurg. "I got to go wiork my magic rela fast be right back." She gave him a playfulyank on his googles before putting her helmet on and wlakign out.
Dwinky waited till she was gone before syaing anything. So you and her?" He asked. He had experimented hismelf sense comign to space and Marodcks though simialr in apperance were a race he tended to both love and avoid.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:58 am
"Dont be gone to long or the next rounds on you" Dib said as she left the table. Though weather or not ir would end up like that was something else to bee seen. They might jest start a fight to sneek out without paying, would have been the first time.
He let out a laugh though "No, this is all jest a game me and her play" he said downing his firewater. "I have, with a few deffernt spices but not her, we have sex then our game ends. its weird but it works" he answered, and nothing he did ever lasted it was more jes experminting. really and a lot was fun, "what about you, you got some sweet little ailen sweetheart you need to run back to" he asked, cause if not he wouldent really mind, they were both adults now and to him that ment it didnt really madder. and Dwinky wasent exactly bad to look at. "Or if ya dont we can go have some fun, get your mind off a bad deal." he offered.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:05 am
Dwinky laughed at that. "Nah no one speile had to outrun the last one cause she assumed we were getting married." But that had been more of a species relatd thing not a perosnality. Perhpes the two felt the strong attraction because theyy were both the only humans out here. And thus nderstood eah other far better than any other race could possilby understand.
"Well so long as I dont wake up with a Mordock pitla aimed at my head i think that sounds like a grand idea." If this situaiton was any different Dwinky would have been terrified he was classified as a ***** for this. time and spce were differnt here and Dib's hadn't aged and nor had he. All from the outside they were were two adult males considering enoying each othe'rs company.
"But I do have to ask Dib sense your lady friend isn't presnet. How are you really Took me awhile to get used ot being .. jsut me." Transitions were ahrder in some circles like leanring what races were more hositle, Irkens were just on pricnalbe avodied. "And if your loooking for Zim what mkaes you think he's out here? Pretty shitty corner of space and we oth cae form Earth."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:45 am
Dib figured that was a fair enough question "Im better out here than i was on Earth. but i didnt fit in on earth so i guess it was jest kind normal that i fit in better in space" sure he had to learn a lot of things bit in a wird way he liked it much more than he ever liked it on earth. "And i dont exactly think Zim is here, im more hopeing to find someone that knows what happened to him." it was risky he knew that much but whare else would he go to look. "and the best chance to find someone is in places like this. the few defects that arnt with the armada tend to hide in places like this" he really wanted to know what happened, though he liked his crew and cared about them he still wanted to see Zim once again.
"baciselt thats it. jest looking for a lead mostly and getting to experince a lot of fun things at the same time"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:54 am
Time Skip because I wnat one lol

Dwinky had joined up with them and they had reached an arangment with is far to happy firends. He;d send them some things every now and htan and as was the cutom thye were all to happy.
In truth Dwnky liked the make up of this crew a bit more more than just happy alll the time. There was tension when Rese and Sabine got nto a fight over somethign pirvate. Hera was kind enough but was clear with a threatneing understone always in her voice.
And Dib ..
Well Dib he was more than happy to have back in his life even though the first time had been very short.
Soon after joing up the two more oreless fell into bed with one another rather regualry. when Sabien had found otu he noticed that the Morock women watched him with percision accuay whih made him a bit nervous. he didn't mention it to Dib sense it wanst all that inportant.
They had stumbled upon a deralict ship and though this wasn't uncommon it was a rare find, dangerous but rare.
Sabine as per the usual went first to scout and when she reported th ship was ddead but taversable they all suited up.
"so supplies with medicle, equpment, spare parts and anything else worht getting ahve fun." Hera chimed threw the comm lines.
"I'll head tot he bridge and see if I cna power this thing n to help us and scavange up there." Sabine was already walking past the gorup to the bridge, an subtlgropped Dib as she wen by.
"She still does that." Dwnky said when the boutny hunter was out ofearsshot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:51 pm
Dib let out a smirk "yea its jest what she dose" he said. he looked down the corador he was in with Dwiky "Feel like trying to find there med stuff" there had to be something there like an infermatry or a doctors office it was a larger ship and they had to have a sick word or something. The trick would be to find it. Though weather they had anything they could use is another thing. Dib hoped to find some salve or maybe some pain killers they could use for when they get into a fight and take damage to themselfs and not jest the ship.
"Come on might as well look this way" Normaly he would go alone but a ship like this and since Dwiky was tecanly the new guy on there crew ment he had a tag alone this time.
"everyone rember, there is a chance we may not be alone on this ship, there might be otheres trying to salvage parts as well" Rese said threw there entercom. He was watching everyone, keeping an eye on them if anything went wrong. and though they did need some medical suplise and and tech they can eather sell or use to upgrade the ship it wasent worht anyone on his crew dieing.
"Dont talk to stragers got it dad" Dib teased back looking in one room to see if anything was there. old broken parts, none were useabul or worth anything.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:04 pm
It had taken some navigating and dead ends but Sabine eventually found herself at the bridge. it was wrecked to hell but salvagable. Takign her pack off at a computer she took equipmenet out to hacking in and powering up. "Found the bridge I'll have the place up in a few minutes hpeuflly finding the med bay will go more smoothly."

"On the hsip Hera was monitoring the scanners for anythin. "Hey Rese just between us what are the odds this thing isn't bugged?" She asked seriously.

"Powers on." Sabine commed thew to the rest of them wile pakcign her gear up. Now she just needed to et some workable tech they needed.

Well at least with some lights ont he place looked less crepey if only by a bit. "So how mnay dead ship rusn you done so far?" Dwinky asked Dib as they made thier way thrw the corridos. Some were compleyt inpassabel filled with wrekage and a fe times they were cetaint hey saw the remains of a body.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 pm
"Depends on if anyone else found this ship yet" Rese said, what is somewhat of a possabilty but then again it didnt look like this ship was visated before. and they were in a airea that many didnt come to, but that made it dangerous as well.

Dib was glad to have the lights on "I lost count honestly, but this isent exactly my first one" he said he looked at the walls and started noticing marks like someone was fighting or trying to get into something at some point. they were blast marks so he didnt think much of it but he still watched to see if it got worse. Call it years of trying to find ghosts and bigfoot and other things on earth he knew when something wasent sapost to be there.
in one room there was some things they could save, a engery converter and some amo that they could use. and one wall that had claw marks on it., in groups of three, and up higher one. Dib knew what these are, he knew it deep he would know these kind of marks anywhare "Guys an Irken was here, i dont know if it still is but im seeing PAK leg marks" he said taking the few things and heading out of the room.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:09 pm
Whether the Irken was still there or not didn't bode well for them. Dwinky helf to the opptomistic strand that said it had movd on long ago. The marks were deep but sharp, meaning that the marks had been made without any form of resistance form the wall, which was military grade stell.

Sabine had her blaster ready already, a deralct ship could easily be housing a scaener. "Hera are you picking up anything else out there?" She asked threw the comm.
Hera had startd searhng already and so far nothing. "So far nothing if Dib is fidning battle scars int he ship they are old. The screens blank." She was going threw every scanning procedure they had just to make sure.
Sabine found herself at road block the door she needed to get thew was saying it was open but jammed, to damaged. "Great." She found a vent and after knocking it aside crawled hrew it. "Hey Googles I'm heading out of the Bridge and manged to get some blueprints should help. Headng toward engineering." She dropped down a second later and scanned th area still nothing.
As she moved threw the hallway she saw what Dib meant there were more and more marks everywhere Someone had ben fightenign something. Possibly the ships defense drones.
And seakignof which there they were. Mangled and torn apart.
"Hey guys the secruity drones are shreaded, could have been our Irken or watever broke the ship down n th first place." Though the one sh was lokign at wasthe victim of an Irken. The lights were flickering and she could feel the subtle changes of the air arond her as she moved. Engineering required her to drop down another floor and she knew she hsould wiat but ...
"Sabine wait for back up." hera's oice chimmed in like a conscience.
"Hera I got this and besides it'll go faster." Her reasoning.
"Sabine if there is an Irken don't want you going in blind." Hera was still tryign to scan every frequency. "Dib I want you and Dwinky to give Sabine some back up, I know we medicla supplies but she's . doing it again."
"Like I need a babysitter. Goodgles you and your boyfriend stick to meds I've got this."
"Got to love how we are nt he middle of this." Dwinky and Dib had been lsitneign to the conversationa dn dong thier best to remain out of it, more or less. "Well Dib and I found the med bay but ther'es harldy anythign here. The unspoken thing of already cleared otu went threw everyone.
It was at the pont of enterng engineering she heard it.
Scrap.
She froze and dropped down low to peer around the corner. She knew she heard it that sound was unmistakable.
Scrap. Scrap.
Despite powe beign on Engineer was dark and sparking which menat the orginal problem came form there. Turning her night vision on in her helme tshe peered carefully intot he room and for a split second .. She thaugh she saw movement.
"Somethings in Engineering." Se reported in quitly while eding int the door.
Scrap scrap scrap scrap
It was moving.
She froze than feeling it that unmistkable feeling. 's**t!' She whirled so fast and fired that she saw it for only a split second, but she saw it.
Larger than a normal invader but it moved as fast as one. It came at her with such fericoity all she coul do was dive beind the wall at last seocnd and aPak leg inpaled the gorund where she had been a seocnd ago.
Four legs, occaisl blaster and subequipment.
She reminded herself it was standard invader equipemnt and every invadr had it.
The Pak legs only gave a split second glema of their location beore stirkcign but that was all she needed. She duckd and dogded while her opponent did the samething.
Get in clsoe enough and their legs are rendered temperarly useless.
In the moment where she manged to pin it the the gorund and was ready to finish it she saw it, for that one fetal second.
She miscoutned.
Searing pain suddnely tore into her and she scremaedwhile a clawed handthrew herside uncaring. Straight threw her armor and shielding and threw her skin she felt the blood before it even sarted pooling. Pain aside she a reahcd for her blaster only to have her hand crushed under a boot, antoher scream as she felt the bones crack painfully. She saw to her side the Pak leg raising and ready to deliver it's death strike.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 pm
s**t Dib knew this was bad, the only hope they had was that this might be a defect, if it was then there was a chance it only wanted to destract and get away. But he knew that they will kill if they are forced they do not feel bad about it. "were coming" he said turning and heading to Sabile location "Dwiky get back to the ship" he knew that in a fight the other human would be usless, he has not fought an Irken before and Dib knew the secreats they tended to have.
"Sabine listen dont show your back, they like to do the hole stabbing in the back thing....litterly" Zim had tryed that on him more than once in the past. though he always got lucky and nothing vitel was ever hit. eventuly he thought that Zim was missing the vitels on purpes but he had no real peoof that was ever really the case.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:51 pm
Things seemed ot move in slow motion. She could see it sharp as a razor glemain like a sun in that brief moemnt as it loomed above her. She registered the pain and the sounds form her comm system telling ehr they were coming but they wouldnt get here in time.
her and the irken in that moment looked righ at each other eye to eye. Sh couldnt see it's face the amsk obsecred everythign but there was that moment of combat that all knew to well.
She wouldnt be any Irkens prey.
Tiem sped up again ashe moved jsut enough and her shoulder instead tookt he brutn of the damage. Hwever this didnt take away formt he fact that there were more Pak legs and she was already disabled fom pain and blood lose.
Well there was the gernad.
"Go to hell!" She siad suddnely grabbign her blaster, pain and damaged ignored and fired forcing the Irken to dat bakcwards at high speed.

"Rese," Hera said suddnely and her voice was enough. "there's anIrken start cruiser here." Star crusers werent lare but they were neough for an Invader to do planet side damage f given enoug time. This was apparnelty was upgraded. The static on Sabines comm link drew her attention. "Sabine Sabine come in." Static. "Dib get to enginerring she nees help!"

Instead of retreatng the Irken suddnly turned right aorudn and came at her again. ******** her injuries! Se met it half way managed to land a punch in it's face. That seemed to anger but fnrkaly she owed it a few hits.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:52 pm
Dib wondered why he didnt notice it sooner that there had been an Irken there, he felt that he should have but well he didnt know how long this had been abandoned and he didnt know if there would have still been there to start with.
He made his way to whare Sabline was as fast as he could to help. If it was one willing to go all out two stood better odds that jest a one on one. Only an Irken can take another Irken on one on one ans stand a chance. He could a little but with one going all out he still didnt stand a chance.

-skip because i cant think of anything else.-

Well Dib felt bad because once he got to Sabline the Irken was nowhare to be seen but she was hurt. so he got her and Dwiky back to the Normandy (yes well jest go with that) and to the nearsest station that has a healing center. and thats what was happning now. Sabline had been treated for the wonds and well they needed to figure ot how to pay for the bills now. "Well this totaly sucks" Dib said since it really did Atleast the Irken seemed to be a defect otherwise his crewmate would have been dead by now.
Though he still didnt understand why it had sex pak legs, unless it upgradded because otherwise that would have ment it was one of the tallest and he knew that neather of them were around there. Or more he hoped not anyway.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:27 pm
"Hera seriously I'm fit for duty. I made a mistake and payed for it, considering most don't get that I"m more than willing to be and runnign again. Nto copped up in here goign stir crazy." She was more annoyed at beign confined but the medicla staff made it clear that she needed rest and than even longer before she could fit again. The inury to her shoulder was the most concenring with future helaing while the ne her back though deep wans't threatneing any functions.
"When t comes to the crew TRese i charge and he says you stay.when it comes to the ship 'm in charge and I say you stay. Ergo, Your staying." Hera wasn't budging and her manners though concered where stone.
"You want me to lay up in here for four weeks minimum! I'll just as likely shoot everyoen in here." though the secrurity drones might pose a problem.
"It's doen Sabine. Your helaing and and off duty until further ntoice we'll find a way to make an evne trade for this." I truth they wer elakcign in the funds and trad departemnt, hopeuflly though they foudn soething.
"Your sure you want to go in there?" Dwinky asked Dib while the two men sat in a coutch outside sabine's room. Rese had gone to tlak funds tranctin with the head medicle officer. And judging by the levle fo the voices the bouty htner wanst tkaing this lighlty.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff